Shams: Grizzlies Suspend Ja Morant from All Team Activities

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

Big J
General Manager
And1: 7,477

Re: Shams: Grizzlies Suspend Ja Morant from All Team Activities 

Post#601 » by Big J » Wed May 24, 2023 6:39 pm

DusterBuster wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46

He's likely just deleting his IG, but still looks awful from an optics standpoint...

I genuinely can't stand the social media generation.

Forget optics, this is a cry for help from Ja. When you are not right mentally optics are meaningless. We as a community need to be doing a better job of putting our arms around him and embracing him in this time.
TinmanZBoy
General Manager
And1: 4,849

Post#602 » by TinmanZBoy » Wed May 24, 2023 7:11 pm

Big J wrote:
DusterBuster wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46

He's likely just deleting his IG, but still looks awful from an optics standpoint...

Forget optics, this is a cry for help from Ja. When you are not right mentally optics are meaningless. We as a community need to be doing a better job of putting our arms around him and embracing him in this time.

Yes, don’t press the button on me, Silver… otherwise I am going to …
Hi Clutchie, I love you... :kiss
Hangtime84
RealGM
And1: 4,390

Post#603 » by Hangtime84 » Wed May 24, 2023 7:14 pm

ImSlower wrote:Dude needs to log out for two years. Prove the skeptics wrong on the court and stay the eff off camera if he's gonna continue to act like a teenager whose parents left town for the weekend.

won't happen
Jcool0 wrote:
aguifs wrote:Do we have a friggin plan?

If the Bulls do, you would be complaining to much to ever hear it.

NBA fan logic we need to trade one of two best players because (Player X) one needs to shine more.
ItsDanger
RealGM
And1: 22,383

Post#604 » by ItsDanger » Wed May 24, 2023 7:14 pm

Morant is almost 24, time to grow up.
Organization can be defined as an organized body of people with a particular purpose. Not random.
DusterBuster
RealGM
And1: 19,049

Post#605 » by DusterBuster » Wed May 24, 2023 7:17 pm

Big J wrote:
DusterBuster wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46

Optics may have been bad wording. I just mean its sending a message he probably doesn't mean to send. This wasnt a cry for help, it was a "goodbye social media" post, but it was very easy to misconstrue that as something it was not... as shown by the fact they had to send a wellness check to his place (where he was found to be perfectly fine).

Hence why I hate the social media generation. This IG story by him was nothing more than seeing a friend randomly tweet or post on FB "THIS HURTS SO MUCH!! :cryemoji: :cryemoji: :cryemoji:" and zero context beyond that.

He doesn't need embracing, he needs social media and internet communication education.
Devilzsidewalk wrote:DB is like the ultimate Wolves troll
DusterBuster
RealGM
And1: 19,049

Post#606 » by DusterBuster » Wed May 24, 2023 7:18 pm

ItsDanger wrote:Morant is almost 24, time to grow up.

So much this!
Devilzsidewalk wrote:DB is like the ultimate Wolves troll
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,295

Post#607 » by goodboy » Wed May 24, 2023 7:18 pm

Ckay wrote:
NyKnicks1714 wrote:Glad he's not suicidal, or hopefully he isn't. Personalized goodbyes to each of your family members because you're taking a break from social media is really weird though.

Attention freak he can't stopped himself.

This
Bright
ChaseDown
Senior
And1: 668

Post#608 » by ChaseDown » Wed May 24, 2023 7:20 pm

DusterBuster wrote:
Big J wrote:
DusterBuster wrote:

Optics may have been bad wording. I just mean its sending a message he probably doesn't mean to send. This wasnt a cry for help, it was a "goodbye social media" post, but it was very easy to misconstrue that as something it was not... as shown by the fact they had to send a wellness check to his place (where he was found to be perfectly fine).

Hence why I hate the social media generation. This IG story by him was nothing more than seeing a friend randomly tweet or post on FB "THIS HURTS SO MUCH!! :cryemoji: :cryemoji: :cryemoji:" and zero context beyond that.

He doesn't need embracing, he needs social media and internet communication education.

Just sharing with you: a lot of therapists first couple sessions focus on appreciation. This is likely what it is. The “Bye” was probably just added for drama.
OkcSinceSGA
RealGM
And1: 29,996

Post#609 » by OkcSinceSGA » Sat May 27, 2023 2:23 am

Read on Twitter

Was Ja Wick in LA recently?
“This kid reminds me of a 6-6 Chris Paul. He wants to win everything.”

Olin Simplis- SGA’s trainer.

Return to The General Board