Does anyone actually like LeBron?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Miamis3rdRing
Banned User
And1: 131

Re: Does anyone actually like LeBron? 

Post#81 » by Miamis3rdRing » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:36 pm

joyner82 wrote:That isn't a Cavs fan/LeBron homer? I don't mean his playing ability, I'm talking about him as a player overall. All of his ridiculous comments, dancing on the court, terrible sportsmanship, etc. I can't imagine someone actually liking this clown.

I'm not a Cavs fan but I have no problem with him dancing on the court. If you don't like it, then beat his team. It's nice to see an NBA player have a personality. In fact I wish him/other players would stop being so politically correct/generic in their interviews. Talk some trash, the league needs more rivalries.

Even the hand shaking thing doesn't bother me. He's a competitive guy that was upset over losing. Looking back it's a bit childish, but in the heat of the moment I can't blame him. I'd much rather see players on my team angry over losing than smiling and telling jokes with the opponent after the game. I admit it was a poor-sport type of action, but it's not a huge deal IMO.
bobCatNation
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#82 » by bobCatNation » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:43 pm

joyner82 wrote:
Shot Clock wrote:
Why don't you get a "check my grades" t-shirt, you're doing exactly what you hate about Lebron going around bragging about your accomplishments. :clap:

Pretty sure I was pointing out that you can't judge someone based off twitter.

like when you said Durant is cheap based off his twitter comments about espn insider?
Ming Kong!
RealGM
And1: 31

Post#83 » by Ming Kong! » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:45 pm

So Joyner is a scholar, this is what he looks like then:

joyner82
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#84 » by joyner82 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:46 pm

bobCatNation wrote:
like when you said Durant is cheap based off his twitter comments about espn insider?

No pretty sure that was based off of articles like this one

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Thun ... -the-court

Twitter just further demonstrates it
Bomb_First
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#85 » by Bomb_First » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:48 pm

While he has his character flaws, he is still my favorite player in the NBA. Say what you want about his ego, on-court antics, questionable attitude towards fans, bad tipping, etc. They guy keeps it 100% real. He isn't trying to come off as someone he isn't. If you don't like the way he acts, too bad, because it doesn't look like he is going to change anytime soon. He had a rough summer and his swagger still was at an all-time high. Sometimes we forget just how special a player he is. Instead of hating on these star players, we should focus more on enjoying them play. You get to tell people in the future, "yea I saw Kobe, Lebron, Shaq, Duncan, play and it was amazing!" I mean I would have loved to have seen Kareem in his prime years, but it just didn't happen.
raps4life~
General Manager
And1: 25

Post#86 » by raps4life~ » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Hey joyner, is this you?

LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#87 » by LLcoleJ » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:58 pm