Aldridge vs Kevin Love tonight

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

re49gb_2gho32fp
Banned User
And1: 14

Re: Aldridge vs Kevin Love tonight 

Post#121 » by re49gb_2gho32fp » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 pm

well, at least the op won which was my initial suspicion derived from the creation of this thread. perceptively following the debate from previous rounds, he decided to add some more fuel to the fire. Result: got the best of the two fanbases.
darth_federer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 922

Post#122 » by darth_federer » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:50 am

shaolin wrote:well, at least the op won which was my initial suspicion derived from the creation of this thread. perceptively following the debate from previous rounds, he decided to add some more fuel to the fire. Result: got the best of the two fanbases.

I wasnt trolling. It was an interesting matchup so I made the thread.

Profanity wrote:This is why I question a Canadian team in our league. it's a govt conspiracy trina to sell all our milk to Russia. They let the raptors participate to not let canadians demand crossing taxes. it will backfire one day.
Jase
RealGM
And1: 158

Post#123 » by Jase » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:31 am

So, in other words, LMA is proving how upset he is by putting up solid numbers against an incredibly weak team, starring a power forward known for below-average defense?

Impressive....almost...
"A winner listens. A loser just waits until it's their turn to talk."

Return to The General Board