Aldridge vs Kevin Love tonight

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

farzi
RealGM
And1: 5

Re: Aldridge vs Kevin Love tonight 

Post#61 » by farzi » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:21 am

Pretty much. Aldridge stopped giving a damn at halftime.
Thank you for all the memories BRoy. You were a class act and brought hope to an entire region for 5 years. You will be missed.
Malapropism
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,411

Post#62 » by Malapropism » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:24 am

Aldridge slapped the ball into Love's face on the last play of the game. :lol:
Blazerepresent
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#63 » by Blazerepresent » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:26 am

Blazers now tied for 6th in the West. With Roy, Camby, Oden missing in action.
Jack wore plaid
Sixth Man
And1: 56

Post#64 » by Jack wore plaid » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:27 am

Aldridge: 21/6/5/1 +16

Love: 12/10/1/0 -14

Oh and 4-0 in favor of Aldridge. LOL nice choice Stern
NewWolvesOrder
Head Coach
And1: 1,262

Post#65 » by NewWolvesOrder » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:31 am

Malapropism wrote:Aldridge slapped the ball into Love's face on the last play of the game. :lol:

And David Stern slapped the ball into LMA's face when he chose Love over him for ASG. Lamarcus started to cry like a little b#tch. :lol:
Blazerepresent
Banned User

Post#66 » by Blazerepresent » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:33 am

Turnover_21 wrote:
Malapropism wrote:Aldridge slapped the ball into Love's face on the last play of the game. :lol:

And David Stern slapped the ball into LMA's face when he chose Love over him for ASG. Lamarcus started to cry like a little b#tch. :lol:

but then Lamarcus dropped 35+ PPG in a week and got named WCPOTW. And then beat Love's sorry, pudgy ass the same day as the announcement. :lol:
NewWolvesOrder
Head Coach

Post#67 » by NewWolvesOrder » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:39 am

Blazerepresent wrote:
Turnover_21 wrote:

but then Lamarcus dropped 35+ PPG in a week and got named WCPOTW. And then beat Love's sorry, pudgy ass the same day as the announcement. :lol:

In 5 years nobody will remember LMA's snub, his WCPOTW and blazers 1st round exit team, but Love's first ASG and his precious DD streak and his 30/30 game will be in the history books of NBA. :lol: :lol: :lol:
thegreatblaze
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#68 » by thegreatblaze » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:43 am

Turnover_21 wrote:In 5 years nobody will remember LMA's snub, his WCPOTW and blazers 1st round exit team, but Love's first ASG and his precious DD streak and his 30/30 game will be in the history books of NBA. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats

13-42
Blazerepresent
Banned User

Post#69 » by Blazerepresent » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 am

Well then you proved everyone's point. Kevin Love is all stats. Not actually really good, dependable guy to carry your team.
NewWolvesOrder
Head Coach

Post#70 » by NewWolvesOrder » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:47 am

TheGreatBlaze wrote:
Turnover_21 wrote:In 5 years nobody will remember LMA's snub, his WCPOTW and blazers 1st round exit team, but Love's first ASG and his precious DD streak and his 30/30 game will be in the history books of NBA. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats

13-42

Well, nobody will remember this either :wink:
Blazerepresent
Banned User

Post#71 » by Blazerepresent » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:48 am

Turnover_21 wrote:
TheGreatBlaze wrote:

Congrats

13-42

Bottom line. Aldridge is a better player than Love.
NewWolvesOrder
Head Coach

Post#72 » by NewWolvesOrder » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:52 am

Blazerepresent wrote:Well then you proved everyone's point. Kevin Love is all stats. Not actually really good, dependable guy to carry your team.

I'm not disputing that account, I just found this thread and the manner of the most posts of blazers fans in this topic pretty pathetic. I hope it made you people feel good about yourselves and your team.
PapeSowish
Assistant Coach
And1: 637

Post#73 » by PapeSowish » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:53 am

Turnover_21 wrote:
TheGreatBlaze wrote:

Congrats

13-42

LOL. I like to think of that with my Raptors. :wink:
Blazerepresent
Banned User

Post#74 » by Blazerepresent » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:54 am

Turnover_21 wrote:
Blazerepresent wrote:Well then you proved everyone's point. Kevin Love is all stats. Not actually really good, dependable guy to carry your team.

I'm not disputing that account, I just found this thread and the manner of the most posts of blazers fans in this topic pretty pathetic. I hope it made you people feel good about yourselves and your team.

It definitely did. We said nothing that is not true.
miltk
Lead Assistant
And1: 751

Post#75 » by miltk » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:57 am

not unexpected from portland and love-haters.

miller whines about griffin....aldridge whines about love...portland(and almost all teams) is superior to minn in every way possible...

you can say that both players had something to prove, but let's face it, aldridge/miller/portland had MORE to prove. there's no better motivator than being dissed.

bottom line, the average that counts is the avg against ALL teams, not just the beef you have with one guy. i'll be the first to admit without hesitation that aldridge is a better athlete than love.
theGreatRC
RealGM
And1: 4,887

Post#76 » by theGreatRC » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:03 am

miltk wrote:not unexpected from portland and love-haters.

miller whines about griffin....aldridge whines about love...portland(and almost all teams) is superior to minn in every way possible...

you can say that both players had something to prove, but let's face it, aldridge/miller/portland had MORE to prove. there's no better motivator than being dissed.

bottom line, the average that counts is the avg against ALL teams, not just the beef you have with one guy. i'll be the first to admit without hesitation that aldridge is a better athlete than love.

Then why the **** does it matter if he made the all-star team when YOU KNOW you have an all-star caliber player in Aldridge? (This is just not specifically towards you, but to everyone who's hating on Love and pumping up Aldridge)

Hate on Stern and not Love for getting selected because Love wasn't the one who chose to replace himself for Yao, Stern did.
Dysfunctional Wolves fan
alex85
Junior
And1: 82

Post#77 » by alex85 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:07 am

replace love with lma and they still wouldnt have a better record.
miltk
Lead Assistant

Post#78 » by miltk » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:16 am

theGreatRC wrote:

Then why the **** does it matter if he made the all-star team when YOU KNOW you have an all-star caliber player in Aldridge? (This is just not specifically towards you, but to everyone who's hating on Love and pumping up Aldridge)

Hate on Stern and not Love for getting selected because Love wasn't the one who chose to replace himself for Yao, Stern did.

first,,it should be a 15+> man roster. second,,,I would have picked love because i wouldn't use athleticism as a criteria. what kevin love has done (20/15/40% 3s) is almost EPIC, and he has had epic games. in the big picture, i think these kinds of performances cannot be overlooked. athletic players like aldridge are a dime a dozen and he hasn't done anything that stands out from the others,,,,,kevin HAS. so i don't blame anyone, even stern. it was the right choice. if he wants to just pick athletes, there are dozens of 'em to choose from, and none of them stand out, but what love has done DOES stand out. so when aldridge(with his marvelous athleticism) does what love has done then he can stand up. otherwise he should STFU and sit.
NewWolvesOrder
Head Coach

Post#79 » by NewWolvesOrder » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:17 am

theGreatRC wrote:

Blazers fans need recognition of their smallest amount of success. They need it badly after karma gave them 2 sets of gimpy knees as a punishment for their premature gloating about the upcoming blazers dynasty with multiple three-peats.
miltk
Lead Assistant

Post#80 » by miltk » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:22 am

Turnover_21 wrote:
theGreatRC wrote:

Blazers fans need recognition of their smallest amount of success. They need it badly after karma gave them 2 sets of gimpy knees as a punishment for their premature gloating about the upcoming blazers dynasty with multiple three-peats.

you are right. portland is circling the wagons. it's easy to focus on one game and bring it(against minn or lac)

Return to The General Board