Brooklyn Nets away jersey leaked

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Tim Lehrbach
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,958

Re: Brooklyn Nets away jersey leaked 

Post#81 » by Tim Lehrbach » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:00 am

PersianCeltic wrote:I think it's lame when teams move to other cities. All of a sudden they are the "Brooklyn" Nets. There should be a rule when you leave a city you have to rename your team. Los Angles LAKERS? :lol: Utah JAZZ :lol:

Wot? It's always been incidental that the Nets were in New Jersey. They've been intended from the very (ABA) beginning to be a New York team. A 14-mile move within a market is not a move to another city.
Clipsz 4 Life
January 20, 2002-May 17, 2006
Saxon
February 20, 2001-August 9, 2007
SichtingLives
RealGM
And1: 25,446

Post#82 » by SichtingLives » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:11 am

diablerouge wrote:
SichtingLives wrote:They had a chance to make a big splash, instead they've got an ugly arena and bland, sterile looking uni's. Oh well, who cares, can't win em all. It's what's on the court that counts.

They didnt wow YOU. The re-branding clearly made a splash, whether you actually like the new uni/logo or not.

pfft. they moved to Brooklyn, the "splash" was inevitable. Has nothing to do with the whole thing being drab. Like I said, it's what's on the court that counts.
10 miles through the snow uphill both ways
Omar CominYo
Banned User
And1: 21

Post#83 » by Omar CominYo » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 am

bertrob wrote:Look very nice
I like how clean they are, with those nice contrasting colors. Font looks good too
I might actually buy one :D

:lol: Black and white.... contrasting colors? :roll:
SichtingLives wrote:
diablerouge wrote:
SichtingLives wrote:They had a chance to make a big splash, instead they've got an ugly arena and bland, sterile looking uni's. Oh well, who cares, can't win em all. It's what's on the court that counts.

They didnt wow YOU. The re-branding clearly made a splash, whether you actually like the new uni/logo or not.

pfft. they moved to Brooklyn, the "splash" was inevitable. Has nothing to do with the whole thing being drab. Like I said, it's what's on the court that counts.

You got it twisted dude, you're in the minority if you think the new look is "drab". PS Who says "drab" ?
Dr Aki
RealGM
And1: 29,325

Post#84 » by Dr Aki » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:38 am

the spurs want their jerseys back

what was wrong with the tricolors?
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,894

Post#85 » by nykballa2k4 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:21 am

imo JayZ should have gone as Yankee as possible with the color scheme and used navy blue and white with grey.

Pin stripes and all that would have been distinct and still maintained part of the Nets color scheme
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
Stand up to all hate
Stand up to Jewish hate
Mamba Venom
RealGM
And1: 580

Post#86 » by Mamba Venom » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:47 am

Reminds me of HBOs how to make it in America. Jay-Z is mentioned in the show.
Lakers are 22-3 in OT last 6 seasons:Kobe best OT closer!
va-mos
Banned User
And1: 16

Post#87 » by va-mos » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:43 am

xStanton27 wrote:I like the jersey and I like the team, underrated starting lineup, they're going to win games

obv they wouldnt beat teams like the Heat Lakers and Thunder, but I could see them fare against chicago and boston.

Brooklyn will be able to beat the Heat, Lakers, Thunder on the regular season (just not every time). And they will only face 1 or 2 of those teams in the playoffs.
Jakay
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,928

Post#88 » by Jakay » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:53 am

Tim Lehrbach wrote:
PersianCeltic wrote:I think it's lame when teams move to other cities. All of a sudden they are the "Brooklyn" Nets. There should be a rule when you leave a city you have to rename your team. Los Angles LAKERS? :lol: Utah JAZZ :lol:

Wot? It's always been incidental that the Nets were in New Jersey. They've been intended from the very (ABA) beginning to be a New York team. A 14-mile move within a market is not a move to another city.

Nets Mets Jets, true story.

Return to The General Board