Shaq admitted his true height

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

ShaqDiesel
Banned User
And1: 24

Re: Shaq admitted his true height 

Post#61 » by ShaqDiesel » Sun Oct 7, 2012 8:06 pm

MigrainePatrol wrote:Shaq's hand length is impressive. Shaq is not only thick but extremely long. Look his fingers are more than an inch longer than Hakeem's. Looks like Shaq could palm Hakeem's head like a softball as well. I can't imagine his ex's claiming Shaq came up short in the dong department. Just extremely hard to believe.

You know that, hand size, foot size, nose size, height, is not correlated with dick's size, right?
FortyDayzdone
Senior
And1: 68

Re: Shaq admitted his true height 

Post#62 » by FortyDayzdone » Mon Oct 8, 2012 2:38 am

ShaqDiesel wrote:
MigrainePatrol wrote:Shaq's hand length is impressive. Shaq is not only thick but extremely long. Look his fingers are more than an inch longer than Hakeem's. Looks like Shaq could palm Hakeem's head like a softball as well. I can't imagine his ex's claiming Shaq came up short in the dong department. Just extremely hard to believe.

You know that, hand size, foot size, nose size, height, is not correlated with dick's size, right?

See that's what I'm talking about, now I have people on the same page with me! Now let's find a pic with Shaq wearing tight sweats or in his undies.....

let the comparisons begin........

On the serious note, Shaq says thing to be relevant. Maybe its another hit on how people would perceive Dwight Howard's size, Howard being 6'11 in shoes and with Shaq's statement it makes Howard to Shaq believers a small 6'7- 6'8. And with Shaq ongoing criticism on Howard just maybe, but eh that's just my theory.

Return to The General Board