McGee: Shaq is a bully, don't care for Shaqtin-a-Fool on TNT

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

Caravaggio
Banned User
And1: 5

Re: McGee: Shaq is a bully, don't care for Shaqtin-a-Fool on 

Post#41 » by Caravaggio » Fri Mar 8, 2013 11:35 pm

Shaq IS a bully, and a gigantic douchebag. But McGee should just be a professional and roll with the punches. If he doesn't want to be lowlighted, stop making ridiculous bad plays on a weekly basis.
ManualRam
RealGM
And1: 2,748

Post#42 » by ManualRam » Fri Mar 8, 2013 11:35 pm

LeBron-FTW wrote:Shaq was horrible last year , he's been horrible this year and will be horrible next year.

FIFY
idontgiveashtaboutmelo
jstnw89
Starter
And1: 159

Post#43 » by jstnw89 » Fri Mar 8, 2013 11:37 pm

ManualRam wrote:
LeBron-FTW wrote:Shaq was horrible last year , he's been horrible this year and will be horrible next year.

FIFY
fresko024 wrote:LOL u mad because Knicks are logical fans.

justinian
Bench Warmer
And1: 93

Post#44 » by justinian » Fri Mar 8, 2013 11:42 pm

jstnw89 wrote:
ManualRam wrote:

FIFY

THIS!
INKtastic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,959

Post#45 » by INKtastic » Fri Mar 8, 2013 11:48 pm

McGee could solve the problem by not making boneheaded plays.
http://www.inktastic.com/ Custom T-Shirts and more
Heat_team02
RealGM
And1: 2,895

Post#46 » by Heat_team02 » Fri Mar 8, 2013 11:53 pm

Shackin a Coon.

Shackin a coon in tha wood shack
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Champ1on
Pro Prospect
And1: 429

Post#47 » by Champ1on » Sat Mar 9, 2013 12:19 am

As much as I love Shaq he's only good in small doses. Too much Shaq just makes you bored/tired of his antics. If he only tries to act funny/foolish 10% of the time we see him and become a bit more serious the other 90% of the time it wouldn't be so hard to watch him. The big man is still too much of a child at heart.
richboy
RealGM
And1: 2,486

Post#48 » by richboy » Sat Mar 9, 2013 12:33 am

Shaq is a classic bully. He is the funny bully. That tease one kid in class so he can be the funny guy in the class. Then when he is called out he is like oh we boys. I'm just having fun with him.

Shaq be putting up stuff that isn't even that funny just because he needs something that Javale Mcgee did.
"Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." John Wooden
Pimpwerx
Banned User
And1: 78

Post#49 » by Pimpwerx » Sat Mar 9, 2013 12:38 am

Good for McGee standing up for himself. He did look blazed af though. :lol: It could just be the lights though. PEACE.
Run DLC
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,757

Post#50 » by Run DLC » Sat Mar 9, 2013 12:49 am

Kenny Smith is a bigger jerk than Shaq.
Thanks for all the great memories, LeBron! The show must go on! #Heatnation
Jase
RealGM
And1: 158

Re: JaVale McGee speaks out against "Shaqtin a Fool" onTNT 

Post#51 » by Jase » Sat Mar 9, 2013 12:55 am

BackseatBoss wrote:I wish Shaq was replaced with Webber. He just tries way too much to be funny, doesn't provide any good analysis, usually just bashes others and his voice is just terrible for TV.

Spot-on all around. He has this gig because of who he is, not his qualifications.
"A winner listens. A loser just waits until it's their turn to talk."
genius-
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,150

Post#52 » by genius- » Sat Mar 9, 2013 12:57 am

shaq is awesome

man if you guys hate watching him, you guys must hate the nfl network as well. Those guys are always clowning around but i think it's great.
Mk0
RealGM
And1: 14,828

Post#53 » by Mk0 » Sat Mar 9, 2013 12:59 am

BackseatBoss wrote:I wish Shaq was replaced with Webber. He just tries way too much to be funny, doesn't provide any good analysis, usually just bashes others and his voice is just terrible for TV.

I wish the producers of Inside The NBA felt the same. Webber is awesome and Shaq has been awful.

I don't think it was a coincidence that on Shaq's birthday Kenny and Charles took the night off. They didn't want to deal with him on "his" night and TNT gave him everything he could ask for. They replace them with his biggest fanboy in Dennis Scott and Penny Hardaway. Shaq was unbearable last night. Look no further to him mashing his cake in his teeth and having D-Scott tell the camera "Look at Shaq!"

Those two regress to children's humor when they are in the same room and it isn't something I want to deal with when for years I could count on award winning basketball insight. This is a running theme and Inside does not deserve an Emmy this year if they keep this bullsh#t up.

I want my show back.

/end rant
NBA officiating bought to you by FanDuel
justinian
Bench Warmer
And1: 93

Post#54 » by justinian » Sat Mar 9, 2013 1:04 am

Mk0 wrote:

I wish the producers of Inside The NBA felt the same. Webber is awesome and Shaq has been awful.

I don't think it was a coincidence that on Shaq's birthday Kenny and Charles took the night off. They didn't want to deal with him on "his" night and TNT gave him everything he could ask for. They replace them with his biggest fanboy in Dennis Scott and Penny Hardaway. Shaq was unbearable last night. Look no further to him mashing his cake in his teeth and having D-Scott tell the camera "Look at Shaq!"

Those two regress to children's humor when they are in the same room and it isn't something I want to deal with when for years I could count on award winning basketball insight. This is a running theme and Inside does not deserve an Emmy this year if they keep this bullsh#t up.

I want my show back.

/end rant

THIS
rottenzombie
Lead Assistant
And1: 505

Post#55 » by rottenzombie » Sat Mar 9, 2013 1:15 am

To be honest, every time I watch a Nuggets game, McGee always does something head-scratching.

He is a pretty important part of the Denver team with his rebounding, lane intimidation and energy. It is just that for every 5 good plays he has, he would have a play that makes you say wtf.
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
Mk0
RealGM
And1: 14,828

Post#56 » by Mk0 » Sat Mar 9, 2013 1:18 am

rottenzombie wrote:To be honest, every time I watch a Nuggets game, McGee always does something head-scratching.

He is a pretty important part of the Denver team with his rebounding, lane intimidation and energy. It is just that for every 5 good plays he has, he would have a play that makes you say wtf.

With the lack of real Centers and hell even shotblocking in the league today you take that and you run with it. His good outwieghs the bad pretty heavily. The issue is that his errors become highlights on NBATV/TNT. They are typically overblown when in the grand scale of things.
NBA officiating bought to you by FanDuel
lazfa199
Rookie
And1: 14

Post#57 » by lazfa199 » Sat Mar 9, 2013 1:39 am

I wish Charles was there, he would have loved it.
RayBan-Sematra
Assistant Coach
And1: 911

Post#58 » by RayBan-Sematra » Sat Mar 9, 2013 1:48 am

Eh, McGee needs to grow a pair and not be so sensitive.
Shaqtin a fool is hilarious and if he doesn't want to be defined by it he'll simply play good.

Shaq is awesome and the show has been great the whole year.
He is relaxed now and has great chemistry with the other guys and his natural sense of humor has come back out instead of awkward forced jokes.

Webber is too insecure to be on the show.
You can tell he is so self aware that he is on camera and he feels like he has to "perform" it just isn't natural or pleasant to watch.
Not saying he is awful but when the spotlight is on him for extended time he just doesn't act naturally.

Shaq has a great personality and he is getting better episode by episode.
He is rarely forcing jokes now or making things awkward.

Most of the people who don't like Shaq on TnT just don't like Shaq.
Y'all know its true.
Manimal
Starter
And1: 1,419

Post#59 » by Manimal » Sat Mar 9, 2013 1:52 am

RayBan-Sematra wrote:Eh, McGee needs to grow a pair and not be so sensitive.
Shaqtin a fool is hilarious and if he doesn't want to be defined by it he'll simply play good.

He is relaxed now and has great chemistry with the other guys and his natural sense of humor has come back out instead of awkward forced jokes.

You can tell he is so self aware that he is on camera and he feels like he has to "perform" it just isn't natural or pleasant to watch.
Not saying he is awful but when the spotlight is on him for extended time he just doesn't act naturally.

Y'all know its true.

Wow, so much fail all around.
Deathclutch23
Rookie
And1: 39

Post#60 » by Deathclutch23 » Sat Mar 9, 2013 1:55 am

Manimal wrote:
RayBan-Sematra wrote:Eh, McGee needs to grow a pair and not be so sensitive.

Y'all know its true.

Wow, so much fail all around.
"We are not here to talk about history, we are here to keep making it"

Return to The General Board