Holy **** at Kawhi Leonard's hands

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

digitaldropoff
Starter
And1: 520

Re: Holy **** at Kawhi Leonard's hands 

Post#61 » by digitaldropoff » Thu Aug 7, 2014 3:40 am

83SixersRocked wrote:
digitaldropoff wrote:
BadWolf wrote:a lot is in the perspective though
is having giant hands even an advantage?

Unless your hands are made of stone, then yes...having large hands are a great tool for any job that requires the use of hands. What a super smart question.

No need to be a jerk about it. He didn't know the answer so he asked. And your answer was wrong. Small hands are a plus for some manufacturing jobs, most notably electronic component assembly.

Then both of you should shut the **** up....this is a **** basketball forum. Hmm....do large hands actually help in a game where you need to control a round ball? My god.....there are such things as stupid questions.....especially given the context. Both of you are fools....feel free to report, and I don't need to read stupid **** for 12 hours anyhow. :banghead:
neiiru_3
Sophomore
And1: 48

Post#62 » by neiiru_3 » Thu Aug 7, 2014 3:07 pm

Becky Hammons is going to get it.
Joe Berry
Veteran
And1: 418

Post#63 » by Joe Berry » Thu Aug 7, 2014 3:15 pm

madmaxmedia
RealGM
And1: 6,864

Post#64 » by madmaxmedia » Thu Aug 7, 2014 3:57 pm

LAKEROLOGY wrote:lol, click this:

http://i.imgur.com/zdtppMZ.jpg

how's that for perspective?

Is that also Kawhi vs. Lebron's hands?
YogurtProducer
RealGM
And1: 27,405

Post#65 » by YogurtProducer » Thu Aug 7, 2014 4:12 pm

digitaldropoff wrote:
83SixersRocked wrote:
digitaldropoff wrote:
Unless your hands are made of stone, then yes...having large hands are a great tool for any job that requires the use of hands. What a super smart question.

No need to be a jerk about it. He didn't know the answer so he asked. And your answer was wrong. Small hands are a plus for some manufacturing jobs, most notably electronic component assembly.

Then both of you should shut the **** up....this is a **** basketball forum. Hmm....do large hands actually help in a game where you need to control a round ball? My god.....there are such things as stupid questions.....especially given the context. Both of you are fools....feel free to report, and I don't need to read stupid **** for 12 hours anyhow. :banghead:

Dude just no
What an absolute failure and disaster this franchise is, ran by one of the most incompetent front offices in the league.
- Raptors RealGM Forum re: Masai Ujiri - June 2023

Return to The General Board