SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT.

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Tai
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,240

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#181 » by Tai » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:06 pm

JWiLL02 wrote:The best part about the people who truly believe in the "flat earth" theory is that they apparently must believe every single image of Earth from the ISS is fake.

NASA = a collection of the worlds foremost Photoshop artists.

This is the most egregious thing to me, IMO. It's bad enough the conspiracy theories you have to believe (and don't let it slide that jonjames' video also called Gabby Gifford a "fake shooting victim") in order to believe in a flat earth as is; seriously, I don't think many in this thread comprehend (me included) how deep down these flat earthers have dug to believe what they do. Anyway:

https://www.videomaker.com/article/c10/17026-how-does-green-screen-work --> In the "Why Green" section:

Any clothing that matches the background too closely will also key out, punching a hole in your subject’s body, or making him invisible altogether.

So according to jonjames, in order to fake their videos, ISS has people dressed in bluein front of a blue and white screen. :noway:

I thought flat earthers only cared about facts. As far as facts go, what's to be disputed?
smartyz456 wrote:oh i am a laker fan for life

i'm just gonna be a warrior fan until lebron leaves the lakers

true laker fans don't root for lebron

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1728641
Johnny Firpo
RealGM
And1: 8,683

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#182 » by Johnny Firpo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:27 pm

seorang wrote:Didn't go through the thread but Shaq admitted he was joking about the 'Earth is Flat' thing on the Art of charm podcast

Obviously, he was trying to save face.

Return to The General Board