The Warriors are better without KD

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

sikma42
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,556

Re: The Warriors are better without KD 

Post#141 » by sikma42 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:48 pm

sfhand wrote:
sikma42 wrote:
sfhand wrote:
The poster making the "weakest move in history" claim has already said he holds KD to a higher standard than other human beings on the planet (thereby shielding himself from the same standards he expects KD to live up to). Those of us who view NBA players as human beings most likely disagree with the double standard upon which the premise is based.

sorry its not the same thing as a cog in the machine moving from Starbucks employee to Gregory's employee. However, if I was the US Attorney who prided myself on clamping down on white collar fraud and then moved to Chief Counsel of Goldman Sachs, I'd expect the same kind of backlash (no trying to clean up the culture speech would be enough).

Why aren't you calling out Eric Holder? He had and has actual power over your life and fits your example almost to a t. That Starbucks employee you use as an example has as much power over your life as any pro athlete, BTW. Any power YOU CHOOSE TO GIVE to an athlete or a barista is on you, and your choice to give away your power doesn't mean those you give it to have an obligation to live up to your standards when you likely can't do so yourself.

So, whether you are giving your power to a Starbucks employee or an athlete you are giving it to someone who wouldn't otherwise be in a position of power in your life. This is much different than politically powerful people (think politicians and their corporate owners), who exercise real power over our lives on a daily basis.

Let me start with the fist line. You have no idea my thoughts on Eric Holder.

Furthermore, your entire post is premised on bull.
sfhand
Senior
And1: 323

Post#142 » by sfhand » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Says the person with zero reading comprehension ability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using RealGM mobile app
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#143 » by magnumt » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:30 pm

Thread ran its course, now devolved into insults mode and my dick is bigger than yours argument.

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6

Return to The General Board