You think Dennis Smith Jr can be as good or better than Dame Lillard?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Darren
RealGM
And1: 824

Re: You think Dennis Smith Jr can be as good or better than Dame Lillard? 

Post#81 » by Darren » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:10 pm

guille_4 wrote:
Darren wrote:It takes steps by steps. Lillard has done a lot to prove himself. I think Dennis Smith is still stamina, leadership, work ethics, defense and consistent shooting away from Lillard. He passes the first rest as a rookie, though. But he doesn't overachieve much losing to Lonzo Ball.

Lillard and defense in the same sentence and not preceded by "non-existant"?

OK. So make it consistent efforts in defense, then.
Gar Damnit
Sophomore
And1: 122

Re: You think Dennis Smith Jr can be as good or better than Dame Lillard? 

Post#82 » by Gar Damnit » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:46 pm

pelifan wrote:as maybe the biggest DSJ fan, (I honestly thought this kid could be the best player ever a year ago) Im glad to see him doing well in summerleague. I was a big Lillard fan when he was coming out too, in fact these are the 2 prospects in the last 5 years that Ive felt the best about, maybe McCollum too.

That said not going to change any opinions based on a few summerleague games. I think DSJ has MVP potential, especially if he continues to try and model his game after Chris Paul. He can be as good as he wants to be, he's the most gifted young "point" guard Ive seen since Allen Iverson

:o What the hell did you see that indicated possible GOAT?

Return to The General Board