Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench?

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

SimonFish
General Manager
And1: 2,025

Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench? 

Post#1 » by SimonFish » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:29 am

Saw this tweet somewhere. What happened? Any clips?

Read on Twitter
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,281

Re: Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench? 

Post#2 » by Dominator83 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:31 am

What a pro. Taking the attention off their youngsters after a blow out loss
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
M4P
Analyst
And1: 1,640

Post#3 » by M4P » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:35 am

SOFT
HoopsMalone wrote:Shaq would still have value... But to think he'd be anywhere near as dominant as he was in the post era is just ridiculous

jahlil okafor has some of the best post moves in the last 30 years and the dude can't even get on the floor
Frank Dux
Head Coach
And1: 9,060

Post#4 » by Frank Dux » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:37 am

Maybe he was upset about Rasual Butler? It was a rough day for NBA players. These guys all know each other.
KyrieEarthing
Junior
And1: 577

Post#5 » by KyrieEarthing » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:01 am

So I had this huge crush on this girl in 8th grade. All summer long im like doing sit ups thinking when I come back to high school im gonna pull this chick. Remember this is before the internet so we all thought eating weight gainer from GNC and doing sit ups was the key to a woman's heart.

So I'm sitting there chatting with her on aol instant messenger like every night. Her dad is a surgeon so she's rich so she's out shopping a lot. While I'm getting hit up to go raccoon hunting or play street fighter 2 all night.

Anyway I get back to school 9th grade. I'm sitting in front of her. Acting up in class. Growing my hair out. Whatever it takes. But all she cares about are the senior guys. Meanwhile her best friend has sprouted 34c's. So I end up dating her instead. All the while in love with the original girl but hey my gf is giving it up and her dad is rich. Like rich rich. Sold a software business in the 90s.

The original girl finally professes her love to me when I'm 20 or so. I been waiting forever for this but I turn her down im in a 5 year relationship.

Fast forward im 21. Rich girl dumps me bc I'm an alcoholic scumbag who barely know she exist. So I move to NYC to be with my true love. It last less than 2 weeks. She has cats and a 375 sq ft apartment. And she's like dry humping me every night telling me it cant work. I'm real confused. I even have money now why doesn't she love me?

Anyway fast forward like ten years later she wins a contest in Brooklyn and BROOK FREAKING LOPEZ shows up at her place to clean her apartment and film A short marketing video thats now on YouTube.

She looks nothing like she did in high school but deep down I still love her.

Whenever I see Brook spotting up for 3 in the corner I think of what could have been with her. And I dont often tear up physically. But emotionally I do. I can't even bring myself to watch the video of Brook cleaning her apartment. He dusts the high shelves for her because she's only 5'1.

I love you Melissa

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]RealGM mobile app[/url]
cruwinas
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,531

Post#6 » by cruwinas » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:01 am

Frank Dux wrote:Maybe he was upset about Rasual Butler? It was a rough day for NBA players. These guys all know each other.

Could be. Butler (R.I.P.) was a Bull for a short time in 2011. Even I am sad. Makes me think about stupid things I do and important things I miss.
:crazy:
SimonFish
General Manager
And1: 2,025

Post#7 » by SimonFish » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:03 am

KyrieEarthing wrote:So I had this huge crush on this girl in 8th grade. All summer long im like doing sit ups thinking when I come back to high school im gonna pull this chick. Remember this is before the internet so we all thought eating weight gainer from GNC and doing sit ups was the key to a woman's heart.

So I'm sitting there chatting with her on aol instant messenger like every night. Her dad is a surgeon so she's rich so she's out shopping a lot. While I'm getting hit up to go raccoon hunting or play street fighter 2 all night.

Anyway I get back to school 9th grade. I'm sitting in front of her. Acting up in class. Growing my hair out. Whatever it takes. But all she cares about are the senior guys. Meanwhile her best friend has sprouted 34c's. So I end up dating her instead. All the while in love with the original girl but hey my gf is giving it up and her dad is rich. Like rich rich. Sold a software business in the 90s.

The original girl finally professes her love to me when I'm 20 or so. I been waiting forever for this but I turn her down im in a 5 year relationship.

Fast forward im 21. Rich girl dumps me bc I'm an alcoholic scumbag who barely know she exist. So I move to NYC to be with my true love. It last less than 2 weeks. She has cats and a 375 sq ft apartment. And she's like dry humping me every night telling me it cant work. I'm real confused. I even have money now why doesn't she love me?

Anyway fast forward like ten years later she wins a contest in Brooklyn and BROOK FREAKING LOPEZ shows up at her place to clean her apartment and film A short marketing video thats now on YouTube.

Whenever I see Brook spotting up for 3 in the corner I think of what could have been with her. And I dont often tear up physically. But emotionally I do. I can't even bring myself to watch the video of Brook cleaning her apartment. He dusts the high shelves for her because she's only 5'1.

I love you Melissa

lolwut?
illuminati666
Analyst
And1: 4,561

Post#8 » by illuminati666 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:05 am

KyrieEarthing wrote:So I had this huge crush on this girl in 8th grade. All summer long im like doing sit ups thinking when I come back to high school im gonna pull this chick. Remember this is before the internet so we all thought eating weight gainer from GNC and doing sit ups was the key to a woman's heart.

I love you Melissa

They probably banged
DarkXaero
RealGM
And1: 5,557

Post#9 » by DarkXaero » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:07 am

I love you Melissa

What the f...
KyrieEarthing
Junior

Re: RE: Re: Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench? 

Post#10 » by KyrieEarthing » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:07 am

illuminati666 wrote:

I love you Melissa

They probably banged
And im totally okay with that. When you get to be my age you just remember the good times.

DoubleLintendre
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,621

Post#11 » by DoubleLintendre » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:09 am

I love you Melissa

That's actually really sweet and not totally off-topic..

...but I totally expected a massive punchline. When Brook showed up, I had a whole different expectation about "cleaning her high shelves."
KyrieEarthing
Junior

Post#12 » by KyrieEarthing » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:11 am

DarkXaero wrote:

I love you Melissa

What the f...
True story. If you look up BROOK Lopez cleans apartment on YouTube you'll probably find it. She's one of the most intelligent women ive ever met. Even 20 years later

KyrieEarthing
Junior

Post#13 » by KyrieEarthing » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:13 am

DoubleLintendre wrote:

I love you Melissa

That's actually really sweet and not totally off-topic..

...but I totally expected a massive punchline. When Brook showed up, I had a whole different expectation about "cleaning her high shelves."
Fine how about this.

When I get off work tonight im gonna rip off my wife's panties!

They've been digging in my sides all day...

Sent from Siberia
XtremeDunkz
General Manager
And1: 6,758

Post#14 » by XtremeDunkz » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:15 am

10/27/16
Nemesis21 wrote:It is absolutely hilarious hearing people still say Embiid has superstar potential.The guy is one injury away from being Greg Oden.:lol: Except Oden manged to play over 100 games in the NBA, I don't think Embiid will play more.
DoubleLintendre
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,621

Post#15 » by DoubleLintendre » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:18 am

KyrieEarthing wrote:
DoubleLintendre wrote:That's actually really sweet and not totally off-topic..

Fine how about this.

When I get off work tonight im gonna rip off my wife's panties...

They've been digging in my sides all day

I feel so much better now. Thank you.
KyrieEarthing
Junior

Post#16 » by KyrieEarthing » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:19 am

Ah found it by searching "Sweeping the boards and other surfaces with BROOK lopez"

He helped put up a high rod not cleaned a shelf. No one said I had a good memory.

NBARocks
Sixth Man
And1: 1,505

Post#17 » by NBARocks » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:20 am

KyrieEarthing wrote:True story. If you look up BROOK Lopez cleans apartment on YouTube you'll probably find it. She's one of the most intelligent women ive ever met. Even 20 years later

i did look it up (just to see the chick). didn't find it.
alienswon
Rookie
And1: 2,174

Post#18 » by alienswon » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:22 am

Let's stay on topic guys, what is happening with Lopez? Does he have a future in today's NBA. He in a contract year where can he go and be effective next year? or Where do you think his emotional slip has come from..?

Pels?
Bucks?
Clips?
LakersLegacy
Head Coach
And1: 3,868

Post#19 » by LakersLegacy » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:26 am

XtremeDunkz wrote:

Had to have the video after the story

Email that girl this link, dude! Your playing with house money at this point. Just so you can go visit your jr. high/high school flame from time to time.
KyrieEarthing
Junior

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench? 

Post#20 » by KyrieEarthing » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:26 am

NBARocks wrote:
KyrieEarthing wrote:True story. If you look up BROOK Lopez cleans apartment on YouTube you'll probably find it. She's one of the most intelligent women ive ever met. Even 20 years later

i did look it up (just to see the chick). didn't find it.
I mean. You're talking about my high school crush from the 90s. People change. I can't say I'm physically attracted to her now. The bangs, piercing, counter-culture stuff isn't for me. And I prefer women still in their early 20s.

But as far as people go she's someone i still really care about.

And it's pretty cool that brook Lopez cleaned her apartment.

Now if I can just get Elena Delle Donne to come scrub the grout off my shower tile

Return to The General Board