Ja Morant and Jaren Jackson Jr.

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

evilpimp972
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,760

Re: Ja Morant and Jaren Jackson Jr. 

Post#81 » by evilpimp972 » Sat May 18, 2019 10:45 am

shi-woo wrote:
Spens1 wrote:Solid duo but it is going to be a rough few years in Memphis but with those two at least they may be able to turn it around.
Every Celtic fan everywhere is praying this is true. Just stay God awful for two years, that's all we ask for

Sent from my D6708 using RealGM mobile app

With the new draft lottery, you are relying on luck more than ever before lol
Tinseltown wrote:
True Story wrote:KD is the best player in the NBA.

Kevin Durant is a better scorer than Jordan

MJ was never this efficient
PlayerUp
Analyst
And1: 1,847

Post#82 » by PlayerUp » Sat May 18, 2019 11:29 am

DaddyCool19 wrote:
Saints14 wrote:What’s the protection on their 2020 pick looking like? Worth keeping Conley to try and not suck so the damage isn’t as bad?

2020 first round draft pick from Memphis
Memphis' 1st round pick to Boston protected for selections 1-6 in 2020 and unprotected in 2021 [Boston-Memphis-New Orleans, 1/12/2015]

Bostons last asset they acquired. So many wasted assets.
AK47MVP
Starter
And1: 1,591

Post#83 » by AK47MVP » Sat May 18, 2019 5:08 pm

Effigy wrote:
AK47MVP wrote:
Effigy wrote:Either way that's probably the last place team in the West. Especially if they move Conley.

Not if they keep Bradley and JV.

Even then. This ain't the Eastern conference. Even the bad teams have good players.

Last time I checked Suns still play in Western conference.
PhilBlackson
RealGM
And1: 42,235

Post#84 » by PhilBlackson » Sat May 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Dacost wrote:I just don't get the hate on Ja Morant people keep trying pick his game apart.

I think Grizz fans should be really happy with Ja no matter what the kid will have Conley (for a while) to teach him.Its also a really small market so he will have time to make mistakes and get bettet not only that he will have a future two-way star in Jaren Jackson to play with for years to come.

Hate?! lol

It's almost the polar opposite in this thread...

The very premise of this thread is anointing him as part of one of the best young duos in the league and he hasn't even played a single NBA game yet lol Not to mention the vast majority of posts are praising him as their pick. If anything people are just asking to temper expectations a little bit by pointing out some of his flaws and not prematurely anointing him as something he still will need to prove.
>>>SCOTTIEALLSTARSEASON<<< -- U KNOW THE VIBEZ :guitar: Club Shai Shai
Taking names of who OG will be better than Shaedon: DelAbbott, ThaCynic, pingpongrac, Los_29, OakleyDokley
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,016

Post#85 » by sunsbg » Sat May 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Is Morant really that much better of a prospect than Barrett ? A bit surprised everybody is already considering Grizzlies drafting him as a done deal. From what I have read SF is also a need for Memphis, so if they fall in love with him during workouts maybe surprise everybody here.

I wanted Ja on the Suns because of the lack of good PG, but I never considered him a sure thing as a NBA player.
Dacost
Sixth Man
And1: 1,284

Post#86 » by Dacost » Sat May 18, 2019 6:44 pm

[quote="sunsbg"]Is Morant really that much better of a prospect than Barrett ? A bit surprised everybody is already considering Grizzlies drafting him as a done deal. From what I have read SF is also a need for Memphis, so if they fall in love with him during workouts maybe surprise everybody here.

I wanted Ja on the Suns because of the lack of good PG, but I never considered him a sure thing as a NBA player.[/quote]

It just makes alot of sense.

1.Way better fit with Jackson.
2.From Small Shcool to a small market.
3.RJ doesn't even wants to work with the Grizz.
4.Ja brings more excitement selling more tickets.
Bandwagon1
Pro Prospect
And1: 518

Post#87 » by Bandwagon1 » Sat May 18, 2019 8:38 pm

And Chandler Parsons.
GG

Return to The General Board