delete

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

spacemonkey
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,661

Re: Can someone explain why Seth Curry has played any meaningful minutes in this series 

Post#22 » by spacemonkey » Sun May 19, 2019 4:12 am

Yes, the reason Terry Stotts is playing Seth Curry is because he's all-in on ESPN running their Brothers Curry segments, and not at all to do with the personnel on his team.

That must be it.
Johnny Fontane
Head Coach
And1: 11,786

Re: Can someone explain why Seth Curry has played any meaningful minutes in this series 

Post#23 » by Johnny Fontane » Sun May 19, 2019 4:17 am

He's been ass every time I've seen him in the PS. Steph went off on him in this game. It's not as far off as some of you are making it lol

Edit: Made this thread in the heat of the moment & Steph lighting him up. Just realized it was Portland I'm talking about & they actually don't have any better players (lol). Mods can lock if they want to
Chris_SoCal
Sophomore
And1: 171

Post#24 » by Chris_SoCal » Sun May 19, 2019 4:17 am

Do you see his stroke? He may be an even better spot up shooter than his brother 3s from him take less effort than free throws from me do.

Unfortunately he doesn't have enough skill/talent/athleticism to get a lot of good looks. Also his defense is questionable on anyone other than his brother but LOL being a "Steph stopper" is a pretty good skill to have if such a thing exists.

The guy cut his teeth in the G league for years. Then he only played in 4 nba games his first 3 years. He has played for like 6 teams many 10 day contracts. And now he has found himself making valuable contributions in the western conference finals. To my eyes he looks to be the only trailblazer not scared of the moment. Yes having a curry name helps but he has to claw and fight for everything he has now. Nothing but mad respect for little Seth!
ClutchDJ
Senior
And1: 252

Post#25 » by ClutchDJ » Sun May 19, 2019 4:18 am

Probably because he’s been playing like the best guard on the Blazers this series?

Return to The General Board