The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson

Moderators: bwgood77, BombsquadSammy, Yuri Vaultin, PockyCandy, Prez, ken6199, Dirk, Domejandro, zimpy27

User avatar
ForeverTFC
Head Coach
Posts: 7,441
And1: 6,702
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
         

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#61 » by ForeverTFC » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:34 am

Duffman100 wrote:
bran muffin wrote:
Duffman100 wrote:Why would a G-League team really be any different? Same type of people? I'd say put her with experienced season coaches who can help with the transition.

My thinking is that the G-League is filled exclusively with fringe players on day-to-day contracts, desperately trying to make it into the NBA. They will be at their best behavior. In the NBA, stars have huge egos and almost everyone has their own fully guaranteed contracts.

Regardless of gender, I just feel like people with zero coaching experience at any level should probably get their feet wet at the G-League first. Then later transition to the NBA. An exception can be made for former NBA players going into coaching, since they've already spent an entire career in the NBA.


Maybe. Maybe they've decided that their best chance of winning and succeeding is with her up with the pro club.

I mean, I trust the braintrust in Toronto. I highly doubt this is a PR move, but rather a warranted promotion.


Nobody hires a 26 year old to sit behind the bench for PR. She worked in Toronto for 2 years in a lead analytics role and no one knew she existed. Not a single article about her, even in Toronto. That in itself was enough of a PR goldmine but they passed on it.

The Raptors have had the chance to sign Vince Carter for 3 years now and they haven't. This front office doesn't make PR moves.

Side note - Zach Lowe is the only reporter that gets scoops out of Toronto these days.
User avatar
Hoodwink
Pro Prospect
Posts: 756
And1: 1,030
Joined: Feb 07, 2018
 

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#62 » by Hoodwink » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:13 am

bran muffin wrote:
ATLTimekeeper wrote:Masai would ship anyone out that messed with her.

Irrelevant. If it's an important star that messes with her, or if it's just any scrub with a long-term guaranteed contract... then it's a lose-lose situation. You've made your basketball team objectively worse to make a statement for social justice.

And consider yourself lucky if it's the boorish male player who is on the wrong side of a dispute with her. What if she's actually the one on the wrong side of the dispute? Once her lawyer starts using words like "sexual harassment" and "misogony" then good luck trying to get her off the team without creating a huge PR disaster. Whatever good will you earned from hiring a female coach would be dwarfed tenfold by the public fury you'll incur for firing an alleged victim of sexual harassment.

Like I said: Other teams are being more cautious by hiring experienced and/or accomplished female candidates that won't get disrespected by their male subordinates. Brittni Donaldson's youth and lack of coaching experience make her a riskier hire.


There’s a lot of logic in what you’ve said as we’re entering a “me too” era in where the media is unforgiving. Your opinion may not be popular but doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

She being this young only complicates the issue regardless of her accomplishments. Anyway you slice it, this can end up imploding on the Raptors but that being said...I do believe Masai knows what he’s doing and this isn’t a PR stunt.
Image
User avatar
lobosloboslobos
General Manager
Posts: 8,341
And1: 9,964
Joined: Jan 08, 2009
Location: space is the place
 

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#63 » by lobosloboslobos » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:59 am

Johnny Bball wrote:
KqWIN wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Getting ideas and opinions from qualified voices that generally go unheard or are prevented from having access to opportunity due to gender is like raiding a treasure chest. the more teams see others reaping the benefits of it the more it will become commonplace.

All it takes is for forward thinkers that are in a position of authority that can open up doors of opportunity, like Popovich and Ujiri, to get the ball rolling.


Gender is almost low hanging fruit at this point. NBA teams will move quickly to tap into that talent and reap the benefits. It's like when teams figured out the three pointer is good. New, unique perspectives will become the new gold. Group think will be the common enemy teams are playing against.


Yep. Its as simple as this... why in the world would anyone cut their talent pool in half and disqualify half with any type of predisposed opinion. I don't really consider this to be all that forward thinking by the Raptors. I just consider it normal not-stupid behavior.

Like someone else said, the age factor here is far more interesting and far more ...well, questionable when you don't know the person. Now age... age I have predisposed opinions about far more often with regards to leadership. But since we don't really know her, there's not much to be gained from it.


yeah agreed it is just normal non-stupid behaviour and also not unique to the raps as she is the 10th woman in the job. but obviously it is still somewhat new, but i was also thinking about Masai's approach to investing in our D league team for aggressive talent development, which contributed hugely to our title and should also be normal non-stupid behaviour but it seems isn't. I mean our ability to be the first team to win a title without any lottery picks shows that he has been using a very different and calculated approach. His focus on Africa is another difference. Just saying I think Masai might be more of an outside-the-box thinker than anyone else in the league right now and this hire is just one other small example.
Image
User avatar
LKN
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,649
And1: 5,575
Joined: Jun 04, 2018
       

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#64 » by LKN » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:21 pm

As a parent of 2 daughters threads like this make me cringe and shake my head.

A lot of you guys spouting idiotic nonsense will be singing a different tune when/if you grow up and have daughters. It really makes you see the world in a different way .
User avatar
Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
Posts: 20,895
And1: 22,463
Joined: Jun 27, 2002
   

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#66 » by Duffman100 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:14 pm

LKN wrote:As a parent of 2 daughters threads like this make me cringe and shake my head.

A lot of you guys spouting idiotic nonsense will be singing a different tune when/if you grow up and have daughters. It really makes you see the world in a different way .


It's outrageous that you want your daughters valued by their intelligence first before their looks. Outrageous. :lol:
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 30,412
And1: 11,467
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#67 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:39 pm

LKN wrote:As a parent of 2 daughters threads like this make me cringe and shake my head.

A lot of you guys spouting idiotic nonsense will be singing a different tune when/if you grow up and have daughters. It really makes you see the world in a different way .


And frankly it shouldn't take men until they have daughters to stop acting like toxic ass holes. Dudes need to grow the **** up.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 30,412
And1: 11,467
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#68 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:55 pm

Hoodwink wrote:
bran muffin wrote:
ATLTimekeeper wrote:Masai would ship anyone out that messed with her.

Irrelevant. If it's an important star that messes with her, or if it's just any scrub with a long-term guaranteed contract... then it's a lose-lose situation. You've made your basketball team objectively worse to make a statement for social justice.

And consider yourself lucky if it's the boorish male player who is on the wrong side of a dispute with her. What if she's actually the one on the wrong side of the dispute? Once her lawyer starts using words like "sexual harassment" and "misogony" then good luck trying to get her off the team without creating a huge PR disaster. Whatever good will you earned from hiring a female coach would be dwarfed tenfold by the public fury you'll incur for firing an alleged victim of sexual harassment.

Like I said: Other teams are being more cautious by hiring experienced and/or accomplished female candidates that won't get disrespected by their male subordinates. Brittni Donaldson's youth and lack of coaching experience make her a riskier hire.


There’s a lot of logic in what you’ve said as we’re entering a “me too” era in where the media is unforgiving. Your opinion may not be popular but doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

She being this young only complicates the issue regardless of her accomplishments. Anyway you slice it, this can end up imploding on the Raptors but that being said...I do believe Masai knows what he’s doing and this isn’t a PR stunt.


I've worked in corporate pharma for the last 13 years since I got out of college. I've never had any problems working with female coworkers, never had accusations of harassment, abuse nothing like that from female colleagues. I have co workers, managers over the past 13 years that were women who have actually given me, a Black male, opportunities to advance my career, used as references and even letters of recommendation. I work in a department that is currently 80% women, and I have a amicable working relationship with all of them.

You know how myself and other men who can say the same have never had a "me too" moment in their working careers?

Because we behave like **** ing adults who don't view women as lesser thans that are there for us to harass, touch inappropriately, or other toxic behaviors. It's not hard to be an adult. It's not hard to treat someone with the same level of respect that you would want someone to treat you with. Being kind costs you nothing. Being a decent human being isn't hard if you try.

I honestly think when dudes start complaining about "Me Too" and sexual harassers and abusers being outed or brought to justice, they are telling on themselves. Big time.

The focus of this topic should be how amazing it is that a 26 year old has earned the trust and respect of a world championship winning basketball franchise's GM and coaching staff to elevate her to assistant coach position at her age. That means her work on the analytics side must be beyond impeccable, as well as her work with players individually.

Instead, dudes with certain mindsets immediately think about how she's going to get someone caught up in a sexual harassment case, or focus on her looks and wonder if one of the Raptors' players is going to get some ass from her. It's really telling.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
ishoy123
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,726
And1: 1,840
Joined: Dec 05, 2012
 

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#69 » by ishoy123 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:01 pm

ForeverTFC wrote:
Duffman100 wrote:
bran muffin wrote:My thinking is that the G-League is filled exclusively with fringe players on day-to-day contracts, desperately trying to make it into the NBA. They will be at their best behavior. In the NBA, stars have huge egos and almost everyone has their own fully guaranteed contracts.

Regardless of gender, I just feel like people with zero coaching experience at any level should probably get their feet wet at the G-League first. Then later transition to the NBA. An exception can be made for former NBA players going into coaching, since they've already spent an entire career in the NBA.


Maybe. Maybe they've decided that their best chance of winning and succeeding is with her up with the pro club.

I mean, I trust the braintrust in Toronto. I highly doubt this is a PR move, but rather a warranted promotion.


Nobody hires a 26 year old to sit behind the bench for PR. She worked in Toronto for 2 years in a lead analytics role and no one knew she existed. Not a single article about her, even in Toronto. That in itself was enough of a PR goldmine but they passed on it.

The Raptors have had the chance to sign Vince Carter for 3 years now and they haven't. This front office doesn't make PR moves.

Side note - Zach Lowe is the only reporter that gets scoops out of Toronto these days.


Signing Vince Carter would simply be a huge distraction that the team doesn't need. You wouldn't sell any more tickets, and then fans would wonder why the raptors legend doesn't get to play and has to sit on the bench.
User avatar
Trippinskarlo
Rookie
Posts: 1,023
And1: 1,225
Joined: Jul 04, 2014
   

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#70 » by Trippinskarlo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Are we supposed to believe this 26 year old girl is the most qualified person for the job or pretend she is?
User avatar
Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
Posts: 20,895
And1: 22,463
Joined: Jun 27, 2002
   

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#71 » by Duffman100 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:29 pm

Trippinskarlo wrote:Are we supposed to believe this 26 year old girl is the most qualified person for the job or pretend she is?


What's your definition of qualified? Also at 26, she's a woman...not a girl.

The other day I hired a less 'qualified' developer over a more qualifed one, because they were wicked smart and I knew they'd be a better employee in 6 months.

Hiring isn't all about experience, but seeing the potential in people and investing early.
Suppe
Junior
Posts: 306
And1: 602
Joined: Nov 10, 2014

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#72 » by Suppe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:55 pm

YogurtProducer wrote:That’s honestly awesome. I’ve long thought about breaking into the basketball world somehow, and she shows that it really is possible for people without meaningful professional basketball history to be impactful.

I hope she kills it


So what you're saying is... There are women on this site?

/green

I hope we do see more women with prominent roles in the NBA.
Infinite Llamas
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,125
And1: 11,151
Joined: Jul 22, 2006
Location: Land of Llamas
   

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#73 » by Infinite Llamas » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Congrats to her, she seems to have a wonderful basketball mind.
Gerald Green Loves LLamas!
User avatar
SFour
RealGM
Posts: 22,061
And1: 34,942
Joined: Apr 07, 2012
   

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#74 » by SFour » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:30 pm

Kimiko wrote:Didn't realize how young she is. Good for her

Image


I remember her from the parade, I thought she was Eric Moreland's girlfriend at the time since they were so close to each other :lol:

User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 30,412
And1: 11,467
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#75 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Trippinskarlo wrote:Are we supposed to believe this 26 year old girl is the most qualified person for the job or pretend she is?


I highly doubt you would ask this if she was a 26 year old "boy".

The GM and coach of the world champions promoted her. I'm sure they know more about her qualifications than some message board rando.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
Hoodwink
Pro Prospect
Posts: 756
And1: 1,030
Joined: Feb 07, 2018
 

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#76 » by Hoodwink » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:21 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Hoodwink wrote:
bran muffin wrote:Irrelevant. If it's an important star that messes with her, or if it's just any scrub with a long-term guaranteed contract... then it's a lose-lose situation. You've made your basketball team objectively worse to make a statement for social justice.

And consider yourself lucky if it's the boorish male player who is on the wrong side of a dispute with her. What if she's actually the one on the wrong side of the dispute? Once her lawyer starts using words like "sexual harassment" and "misogony" then good luck trying to get her off the team without creating a huge PR disaster. Whatever good will you earned from hiring a female coach would be dwarfed tenfold by the public fury you'll incur for firing an alleged victim of sexual harassment.

Like I said: Other teams are being more cautious by hiring experienced and/or accomplished female candidates that won't get disrespected by their male subordinates. Brittni Donaldson's youth and lack of coaching experience make her a riskier hire.


There’s a lot of logic in what you’ve said as we’re entering a “me too” era in where the media is unforgiving. Your opinion may not be popular but doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

She being this young only complicates the issue regardless of her accomplishments. Anyway you slice it, this can end up imploding on the Raptors but that being said...I do believe Masai knows what he’s doing and this isn’t a PR stunt.


I've worked in corporate pharma for the last 13 years since I got out of college. I've never had any problems working with female coworkers, never had accusations of harassment, abuse nothing like that from female colleagues. I have co workers, managers over the past 13 years that were women who have actually given me, a Black male, opportunities to advance my career, used as references and even letters of recommendation. I work in a department that is currently 80% women, and I have a amicable working relationship with all of them.

You know how myself and other men who can say the same have never had a "me too" moment in their working careers?

Because we behave like **** ing adults who don't view women as lesser thans that are there for us to harass, touch inappropriately, or other toxic behaviors. It's not hard to be an adult. It's not hard to treat someone with the same level of respect that you would want someone to treat you with. Being kind costs you nothing. Being a decent human being isn't hard if you try.

I honestly think when dudes start complaining about "Me Too" and sexual harassers and abusers being outed or brought to justice, they are telling on themselves. Big time.

The focus of this topic should be how amazing it is that a 26 year old has earned the trust and respect of a world championship winning basketball franchise's GM and coaching staff to elevate her to assistant coach position at her age. That means her work on the analytics side must be beyond impeccable, as well as her work with players individually.

Instead, dudes with certain mindsets immediately think about how she's going to get someone caught up in a sexual harassment case, or focus on her looks and wonder if one of the Raptors' players is going to get some ass from her. It's really telling.


Nice self righteous post there, bud.

I mean let’s choose to ignore what happened to Knicks excec Anucha Browne Sanders, Knicks intern with Malbury, The Mavericks FO, and probably other NBA teams with dirty laundry while we’re at it.

Let’s put young, impressionable teens (drafts out of high school and some being from the hood) around young authoritative females. I’m sure that’s going to work out and they’ll teach them how to be men. I’m not saying it can’t happen but you’d be an idiot not to see that potential disaster.
Image
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 30,412
And1: 11,467
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#77 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:41 pm

Hoodwink wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Hoodwink wrote:
There’s a lot of logic in what you’ve said as we’re entering a “me too” era in where the media is unforgiving. Your opinion may not be popular but doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

She being this young only complicates the issue regardless of her accomplishments. Anyway you slice it, this can end up imploding on the Raptors but that being said...I do believe Masai knows what he’s doing and this isn’t a PR stunt.


I've worked in corporate pharma for the last 13 years since I got out of college. I've never had any problems working with female coworkers, never had accusations of harassment, abuse nothing like that from female colleagues. I have co workers, managers over the past 13 years that were women who have actually given me, a Black male, opportunities to advance my career, used as references and even letters of recommendation. I work in a department that is currently 80% women, and I have a amicable working relationship with all of them.

You know how myself and other men who can say the same have never had a "me too" moment in their working careers?

Because we behave like **** ing adults who don't view women as lesser thans that are there for us to harass, touch inappropriately, or other toxic behaviors. It's not hard to be an adult. It's not hard to treat someone with the same level of respect that you would want someone to treat you with. Being kind costs you nothing. Being a decent human being isn't hard if you try.

I honestly think when dudes start complaining about "Me Too" and sexual harassers and abusers being outed or brought to justice, they are telling on themselves. Big time.

The focus of this topic should be how amazing it is that a 26 year old has earned the trust and respect of a world championship winning basketball franchise's GM and coaching staff to elevate her to assistant coach position at her age. That means her work on the analytics side must be beyond impeccable, as well as her work with players individually.

Instead, dudes with certain mindsets immediately think about how she's going to get someone caught up in a sexual harassment case, or focus on her looks and wonder if one of the Raptors' players is going to get some ass from her. It's really telling.


Nice self righteous post there, bud.

I mean let’s choose to ignore what happened to Knicks excec Anucha Browne Sanders, Knicks intern with Malbury, The Mavericks FO, and probably other NBA teams with dirty laundry while we’re at it.

Let’s put young, impressionable teens (drafts out of high school and some being from the hood) around young authoritative females. I’m sure that’s going to work out and they’ll teach them how to be men. I’m not saying it can’t happen but you’d be an idiot not to see that potential disaster.


Thanks. :nod:

And also, by my count, 7 women are currently active assistant coaches in the NBA, and now Donaldson makes 8. We have yet to hear about any disasters happening or teams imploding because of them. Your attitude is basically saying that women shouldn't be earning these opportunities regardless of their qualifications because the potential for sexual harassment exists. That's ridiculous.

Plus, those two franchises you named have fostered toxic work cultures towards women (although from what I recall, the stuff with the Mavericks did not involve players). Not every franchise has leadership that turns a blind eye to that stuff. You think some Spurs player is going to act stupid towards Becky Hammon on Pop's watch? They'll be gone before noon, and I am assuming that the Raptors leadership would do the same.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - Mavericks and NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - Mavericks and NBA TnT Forum
Posts: 47,290
And1: 30,866
Joined: May 19, 2012
         

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#78 » by Texas Chuck » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:45 pm

Duffman100 wrote:
Trippinskarlo wrote:Are we supposed to believe this 26 year old girl is the most qualified person for the job or pretend she is?


What's your definition of qualified? Also at 26, she's a woman...not a girl.

The other day I hired a less 'qualified' developer over a more qualifed one, because they were wicked smart and I knew they'd be a better employee in 6 months.

Hiring isn't all about experience, but seeing the potential in people and investing early.


Amen. I make hiring decisions like this regularly as well. Give me a smart, flexible person and I can live with some inexperience--that can be gained. But it's really hard to fix someone who is too regimented or who can't work with others.

Plus staffs are really big in 2019. One assistant doesn't have to be an expert on everything. Lots of teams have defensive specialist, big man specialists, FT coaches, etc.... Sure sounds like she's qualified to be part of a staff. I could see questioning it if they named her head coach.

And if it was some 26 year old man they've never heard of my guess is the assumption wouldn't be he's unqualified, it would be, oh he must be a prodigy.
FNQ wrote: Once JJ is healed, the Mavs Big 3 are gonna be something..
User avatar
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - Mavericks and NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - Mavericks and NBA TnT Forum
Posts: 47,290
And1: 30,866
Joined: May 19, 2012
         

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#79 » by Texas Chuck » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:50 pm

Hoodwink wrote:[
Nice self righteous post there, bud.

I mean let’s choose to ignore what happened to Knicks excec Anucha Browne Sanders, Knicks intern with Malbury, The Mavericks FO, and probably other NBA teams with dirty laundry while we’re at it.

Let’s put young, impressionable teens (drafts out of high school and some being from the hood) around young authoritative females. I’m sure that’s going to work out and they’ll teach them how to be men. I’m not saying it can’t happen but you’d be an idiot not to see that potential disaster.


But your solution seems to be to deny opportunity to a potential, theoretical victim. That's wrong on every level.

Mavs' business culture was flat trash. Some small consolation as a fan that it didn't carry over to the basketball side. But the right answer would be to clean house and change the culture, not refuse to hire more women because Pants DJ and Earl K Sneed were perverts, right?

I'm stunned that you guys hold this position. I try and see things from every perspective but I just can't get there with you'll on this.
FNQ wrote: Once JJ is healed, the Mavs Big 3 are gonna be something..
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 30,412
And1: 11,467
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: The unusual path of new Raptors assistant coach Brittni Donaldson 

Post#80 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:53 am

Texas Chuck wrote:
Duffman100 wrote:
Trippinskarlo wrote:Are we supposed to believe this 26 year old girl is the most qualified person for the job or pretend she is?


What's your definition of qualified? Also at 26, she's a woman...not a girl.

The other day I hired a less 'qualified' developer over a more qualifed one, because they were wicked smart and I knew they'd be a better employee in 6 months.

Hiring isn't all about experience, but seeing the potential in people and investing early.


Amen. I make hiring decisions like this regularly as well. Give me a smart, flexible person and I can live with some inexperience--that can be gained. But it's really hard to fix someone who is too regimented or who can't work with others.

Plus staffs are really big in 2019. One assistant doesn't have to be an expert on everything. Lots of teams have defensive specialist, big man specialists, FT coaches, etc.... Sure sounds like she's qualified to be part of a staff. I could see questioning it if they named her head coach.

And if it was some 26 year old man they've never heard of my guess is the assumption wouldn't be he's unqualified, it would be, oh he must be a prodigy.


If she was a he they'd be calling her the next Brad Stevens. You can see right thru the b.s.

Anyway, it's a no brainer to have an analytics guru on the sidelines who can provide data in real time to help influence adjustments in strategy as the game goes on.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like

Return to The General Board