[Bucher] Steph Curry unlikely to return this year

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

GeorgeMarcus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,045

Re: [Bucher] Steph Curry unlikely to return this year 

Post#81 » by GeorgeMarcus » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:10 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:Me reading this thread and all the Curry hot takes of how he has been exposed how he cant carry a team without KD

Lol thank you D4L. It's one thing to troll but it seems like... certain individuals... actually believe the garbage they are posting. It's not even remotely rational.
The Legend of George Marcus

"Where I'm from, bullies get bullied." - Zach Randolph
Plain Old Josh
Senior
And1: 1,127

Post#82 » by Plain Old Josh » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:11 pm

I don't believe it. But if it's true, we all know what's really going on.
Drygon
Veteran
And1: 4,723

Post#83 » by Drygon » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:12 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:Me reading this thread and all the Curry hot takes of how he has been exposed how he cant carry a team without KD

Yeah.

It's probably the same people who says KD joined a 73-9 roster with 2x MVP Curry and how Curry/Klay are GOAT-shooters.
Egg Nog
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,373

Post#84 » by Egg Nog » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:12 pm

Seems like the majority of the people in this thread think the following sentences mean the same thing:

"Steph Curry unlikely to return this year"

"Steph Curry unlikely to return this season"
GeorgeMarcus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#85 » by GeorgeMarcus » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:13 pm

Egg Nog wrote:Seems like the majority of the people in this thread think the following sentences mean the same thing:

Nice catch. Admittedly I didn't read it that way.

dc
Head Coach
And1: 8,557

Post#86 » by dc » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:14 pm

It's not Curry or the Warriors job to prove anything to RealGM or anyone else. It's their job to put themselves in the best position to contend again.

For the past 5 seasons, their goal has been to win a championship and nothing less. Their goal now is to do whatever they can to put them in that position again. They're doing what's in the best interests of their team as opposed to the interests of the casual fan/RealGMer; just like Kawhi and his load management.

If everyone is now finally OK with the teams that Philly and Phx built due their years of tanking, then cut some slack to the Warriors, who built their championship team without tanking, haven't had a Top 5 pick in 17 years and are probably just going to tank for 1 year.
Brian Geltzeiler: You see Mark Jackson getting a head coaching job as early as next year?

Adrian Wojnarowski: Not if people make calls on him. Not if an organization is doing their homework and knows all the things he brings with him.
Spintown
Starter
And1: 2,667

Post#87 » by Spintown » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:15 pm

Nutty Nats Fan wrote:
Spintown wrote:
Nutty Nats Fan wrote:LOL at this generation of posters, making statements and judgments about others they don't actually know and when they don't know the full details of a situation.

He was getting exposed night in and night out, he couldn't carry the Load without his Allstar Buddies. The broken Hand is a fake injury and their medical Director is one of the biggest frauds in Sports

Thank you for proving my comment to be true.

Lol looks like you are the one that believes everything the media puts out there :roll:

Don't be Sheep
GeorgeMarcus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#88 » by GeorgeMarcus » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:16 pm

Drygon wrote:

Yeah.

It's probably the same people who says KD joined a 73-9 roster with 2x MVP Curry and how Curry/Klay are GOAT-shooters.

Besides the "GOAT shooters" point (which is a consensus opinion), the other 2 things are just facts. Whereas "Curry doesn't want to play because he's afraid of getting exposed" is the furthest thing from factual. I doubt these crowds would be the same.

shza
Pro Prospect
And1: 879

Post#89 » by shza » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:16 pm

Yogatti wrote:Little boy Wardell so soft he can’t even last 4 games in the regular season as the main guy.

Hiding from the big boys because no Klay and Kevin Durant to hold his soft brittle hands

I realize you're trolling, and maybe it's just part of the troll, but . . . you have Load Management as your avatar.
Yogatti
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,194

Post#90 » by Yogatti » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:18 pm

shza wrote:
Yogatti wrote:Little boy Wardell so soft he can’t even last 4 games in the regular season as the main guy.

Hiding from the big boys because no Klay and Kevin Durant to hold his soft brittle hands

I realize you're trolling, and maybe it's just part of the troll, but . . . you have Load Management as your avatar.

Kawhi sits out back to back games. Curry sits out entire season because he doesn't want to get exposed
Rubio9Guy
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,290

Post#91 » by Rubio9Guy » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:19 pm

Spintown wrote:Lol at this generation of players, If you aint playing for the championship then tapout and sit.
Boomer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using RealGM mobile app
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,480

Post#92 » by Duke4life831 » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:20 pm

Yogatti wrote:
shza wrote:

Kawhi sits out back to back games. Curry sits out entire season because he doesn't want to get exposed

Kawhi Leonard literally just had a season where he played 9 games the entire season just 2 years ago.
SFour
RealGM
And1: 58,417

Post#93 » by SFour » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:20 pm

he needs at least 2 or 3 allstars by his side before he can return...the box+1 still haunts him to this day
vctmac
Rookie
And1: 568

Post#94 » by vctmac » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:20 pm

Yogatti wrote:
shza wrote:

That must be it, or his hand is broken.
Yogatti
Bench Warmer

Post#95 » by Yogatti » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:21 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:
Yogatti wrote:
shza wrote:

Kawhi Leonard literally just had a season where he played 9 games the entire season just 2 years ago.

Because he got got injured by your real MVP Zaza Pacheapshot. Kawhi was manhandling the Warriors in game 1 that Steve Kerr had to tell Zaza to take Kawhi out
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,480

Post#96 » by Duke4life831 » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:24 pm

Yogatti wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:
Yogatti wrote:

Because he got got injured by your real MVP Zaza Pacheapshot. Kawhi was manhandling the Warriors in game 1 that Steve Kerr had to tell Zaza to take Kawhi out

Haha alright well done. I fell for the troll job.

Lenneth
Rookie
And1: 1,782

Post#97 » by Lenneth » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:24 pm

Yogatti wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:
Yogatti wrote:

So, you are complaining that broken hand takes three months to heal, but you are OK with a player, who took 1+ year for a sprained ankle?
Jadoogar
RealGM
And1: 14,658

Post#98 » by Jadoogar » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:25 pm

Egg Nog wrote:Seems like the majority of the people in this thread think the following sentences mean the same thing:

But the initial diagnosis was out for 3 months. So he wouldn't haven't returned this year (2019) anyways. It's reasonable to assume the title means "season"
facothomas22
Veteran
And1: 1,595

Post#99 » by facothomas22 » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:26 pm

Stephen Curry is afraid of being exposed as a player who can't lead his team without being surrounded by great players.It doesn't take a whole season to recover from a hand injury.At most I would expect him miss is 2-3 months.But then again, Ric Bucher really isn't the most accurate source,so who knows.
Yogatti
Bench Warmer

Post#100 » by Yogatti » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:27 pm

Lenneth wrote:
Yogatti wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:

So, you are complaining that broken hand takes three months to heal, but you are OK with a player, who took 1+ year for a sprained ankle?

The title says this year, most likely meant the entire season. It went from 3 months to out for the entire season

Return to The General Board