Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

SweetTouch
RealGM
And1: 2,956

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#121 » by SweetTouch » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:17 am

So Tristan a guy who cheated on his gf says some and we believe it

Must be a slow news day
Stop being so disrespectful.
Black Jack
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,279

Post#122 » by Black Jack » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:31 am

lambchop wrote:Lebron is basically as big as Zion was at 14. Still waiting for the Zion juice recipe

Lots of NO gumbo and jambalaya.
Rest in peace Kobe & Gianna

my response to KD critics: https://tinyurl.com/tlgc6bf
jason bourne
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,602

Post#123 » by jason bourne » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:37 am

Black Jack wrote:
lambchop wrote:Lebron is basically as big as Zion was at 14. Still waiting for the Zion juice recipe

Lots of NO gumbo and jambalaya.

It sounds like LeBron can handle it with ease, but for Zion it could go straight to his read end and over his knees.
“The most contrarian thing of all is not to oppose the crowd but to think for yourself.” Peter Thiel

ImageImage
Baski
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,950

Post#124 » by Baski » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:25 am

LakerLegend wrote:The next time you watch a Laker game, look at the size of LeBron's arms compared to EVERYONE else on the court.

Oh wow I guess the only thing that determines your arm size is your height. Good catch.
JordansBulls
RealGM
And1: 5,313

Post#125 » by JordansBulls » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:46 am

Kawhi is the king.
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
- Michael Jordan
ShotCreator
Analyst
And1: 2,328

Post#126 » by ShotCreator » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:41 pm

Ice Trae wrote:LakerLegend is cracking me up

Now he’ll quote your post count for 10 posts and say you’re smoking crack to be here so often.

Congrats.
Swinging for the fences.
shakes0
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,955

Post#127 » by shakes0 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:46 pm

My metabolism is so bad I'm pretty sure I gained 3 pounds just reading this thread.
Lala870
Starter
And1: 1,453

Post#128 » by Lala870 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:20 pm

so_bored wrote:Nephilim blood

That's actually probably not far from the truth. Definitely within that arena
Al Harrington is my inspiration for weed entrepreneurship!
robbie84
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,376

Post#129 » by robbie84 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:35 pm

If you've seen the photos of LeBron James' suspected father (who was also an NBA player), you'd give the guy more credit as to being natural.

Not sure why everyone says he's on roids.
He's literally a one in 1 billion human being. Almost alien. It's rare, but freaks of nature are just that- they buck the evolutionary curve.
One day Marcus Smart will be defensive player of the year, mark my words.
Lala870
Starter
And1: 1,453

Post#130 » by Lala870 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:46 pm

robbie84 wrote:If you've seen the photos of LeBron James' suspected father (who was also an NBA player), you'd give the guy more credit as to being natural.

He's literally a one in 1 billion human being. Almost alien. It's rare, but freaks of nature are just that- they buck the evolutionary curve.

Another LeBron stan who ignores the finer points of his entire NBA career..

Similar to the "evolutionary curve" lebrons Dad has never truly been identified with facts.

His dad has nothing to do with it lol
Al Harrington is my inspiration for weed entrepreneurship!
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 36,932

Post#131 » by zimpy27 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:48 pm

The funniest thing is that things like massage and drawing heat out of the muscles are far more helpful to performance than drugs. You can actually direct the therapy to the area that needs it instead of having a systemic affect that alters function (side effects) in other areas.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
robbie84
Lead Assistant

Post#132 » by robbie84 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:52 pm

Lala870 wrote:
robbie84 wrote:If you've seen the photos of LeBron James' suspected father (who was also an NBA player), you'd give the guy more credit as to being natural.

Another LeBron stan who ignores the finer points of his entire NBA career..

Similar to the "evolutionary curve" lebrons Dad has never truly been identified with facts.

His dad has nothing to do with it lol

And you're another Lebron hater who just assumes because he's durable and big that he must be on roids- without any proof.
It's he said she said.
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,483

Post#133 » by Duke4life831 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:54 pm

Lockdown504090 wrote:for anyone who thinks lebron has been on steroids at any point in his career think for a minute. Steroids have to be cycled, on and off. when people come off them, they lose the gains theyve made..... lebron looks like the hulk year round and has progressed steadily throughout his career which has been on tv 9 months a year for the last 17 years..... so when was he on them?

I mean he does have a 4 month off season every single year, that is a pretty big window. I think it is far more likely that he has taken PEDs than him not having taken PEDs. This is also not just a LeBron thing, I think this goes for the majority of the top NBA athletes. You have a league that conducts its own PED tests, they didnt even start testing for HGH until like 5 years ago. Id point to the UFC to see the difference when an organization changes from conducting its own PED tests to hiring an independent company.

I would also point to a ton of other sports that dont have nearly as much money on the line that have a ton of PED users. The NBA has hundreds of millions of dollars on the line for these guys. Just look at baseball in the 90s and early 2000s, practically every great player from that era was caught juicing. The effects of PEDs can be far greater in the NBA than in the MLB.
robbie84
Lead Assistant

Post#134 » by robbie84 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:30 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:
Lockdown504090 wrote:for anyone who thinks lebron has been on steroids at any point in his career think for a minute. Steroids have to be cycled, on and off. when people come off them, they lose the gains theyve made..... lebron looks like the hulk year round and has progressed steadily throughout his career which has been on tv 9 months a year for the last 17 years..... so when was he on them?

I mean he does have a 4 month off season every single year, that is a pretty big window. I think it is far more likely that he has taken PEDs than him not having taken PEDs. This is also not just a LeBron thing, I think this goes for the majority of the top NBA athletes. You have a league that conducts its own PED tests, they didnt even start testing for HGH until like 5 years ago. Id point to the UFC to see the difference when an organization changes from conducting its own PED tests to hiring an independent company.

I would also point to a ton of other sports that dont have nearly as much money on the line that have a ton of PED users. The NBA has hundreds of millions of dollars on the line for these guys. Just look at baseball in the 90s and early 2000s, practically every great player from that era was caught juicing. The effects of PEDs can be far greater in the NBA than in the MLB.

FYI it's worth mentioning that PEDs are allowed in the UFC (I'm not sure what the NBA policy is, if it's a zero tolerence or a small amount is allowed), and many, many UFC fighters take PEDs for injury recovery and general strength/fitness in general- they are just small amounts that are legal within the sport.

I'm not convinced on Lebron. The guy has been a monster since he was 16. He was a monster when he came into the league and then started a high calorie, high protein NBA diet with an NBA gym program.
Combine those with freakish genetics and the metabolism of an impoverished American ghetto child and you get a freak of nature who met all the right conditions to flourish.
I mean he's huge, but he's 6 foot 8 with broooaaadd shoulders, huge hands, huge feet, huge head, huge muscles that are connecting those limbs.

He's been really lucky with injuries, but he's so much bigger than everyone else and his playing style isn't like Derrick Rose or Allen Iverson where he hits the deck alot. He gets fouled alot, and he barrels through people alot, but he just doesn't have a risky body type or playing style.
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer
And1: 894

Post#135 » by bubonicphoniks » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:00 pm

Ok

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
6ixSideSniper
Head Coach
And1: 11,585

Post#136 » by 6ixSideSniper » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:12 pm

Lebron and Wade started developing much bigger jaws once they were in Miami together. I’m no expert, I just observed that as a casual fan. Does that mean they took HGH? I’m not a doctor nor will pretend to know how any of that works but I just thought that was real odd at the time of it happening.

There’s no proof either has done PEDs, so it’s unfair to slander Lebron (and Wade) barring some undeniable evidence comes out. Until proven otherwise, Lebrons just a 1 in 7 billion type of athlete, maybe even higher. Hard to name another 7 people on the planet earth that’s as athletically/physically gifted as Lebron.
What about DeRozan dawg?!?!

2018-2019 NBA CHAMPIONS

Rest In Peace The_Hater
Dr Spaceman
General Manager
And1: 11,206

Post#137 » by Dr Spaceman » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:33 pm

LakerLegend wrote:
Spoiler:
The next time you watch a Laker game, look at the size of LeBron's arms compared to EVERYONE else on the court.

lol at posting a bunch of photos where lebron’s biceps are flexed and the other guy is extending his arms... Harden for example has proportionally big arms for his size as James but this photo can’t show it.

Sorry though, I forgot this is the Internet where every guy who has a halfway good physique is roided up to the gills.
“I’m not the fastest guy on the court, but I can dictate when the race begins.”
Dr Spaceman
General Manager
And1: 11,206

Post#138 » by Dr Spaceman » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:47 pm

yo_penny1 wrote:
clyde21 wrote:you can eat w/e you want when you train as hard and as often as LeBron

hmmm I mean sure but what about health, inflammation, energy, I'm not sure I completely buy this, the dude has been on top of his recovery for ages I just can't see him dropping the ball consistently and eating rubbish constantly.

I tried to Eat “clean” for a while. My recovery was terrible and my energy was at its lowest ever. My performance both in running and weights really suffered. Carbs are great. Junk food is a great cheap source if calories and if you enjoy eating something you’ll eat enough to get proper nutrition out of it.

Your body needs specific compounds for specific things e.g. amino acids from protein sources to synthesize it’s own proteins and vitamins/minerals to form coenzymesand fat for basically everything but if you cover the basics in your diet you can honestly eat whatever else you want without overdoing it on calories. Too much sugar is bad for your teeth, of course.

If you’re sedentary it matters a lot what you eat but if you’re active not so much.
“I’m not the fastest guy on the court, but I can dictate when the race begins.”
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,185

Post#139 » by clyde21 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:06 pm

yo_penny1 wrote:
clyde21 wrote:you can eat w/e you want when you train as hard and as often as LeBron

hmmm I mean sure but what about health, inflammation, energy, I'm not sure I completely buy this, the dude has been on top of his recovery for ages I just can't see him dropping the ball consistently and eating rubbish constantly.

well, depends on what you mean by rubbish.

as long as you avoid the major things: sugar, processed foods, and cooking in bad oils (canola/vegetable/soybean, etc.)...you can eat whatever you want as long as you're not overdoing it and training/excercising regularly.

professional athletes literally train for a living, it's not really that hard to stay in shape, you don't need to be a genetic god to be fit, i'm like at 9% BF and I eat bread, rice and pasta like 4 times a week lol
donnieme
Head Coach
And1: 7,166

Post#140 » by donnieme » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:22 pm

The guys who claim to be woke about steroid use in the Nba also seem to think Lebron is the only guy using. Talk about selective wokeness. If there was anything on the market that could make the average cheating athlete do what Lebron did they would be on it and playing at an MVP level at 35. There's no special drug available to only him

Return to The General Board