Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King

Moderators: BombsquadSammy, GeorgeMarcus, PockyCandy, Prez, bwgood77, ken6199, Dirk, Domejandro, jamaalstar21, zimpy27

User avatar
Froob
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
Posts: 36,028
And1: 44,986
Joined: Nov 04, 2010
Location: ▼VII▲VIII
     

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#101 » by Froob » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Very surprised to be honest, I thought he was a nutrition freak like Brady.
Image

Tommy Heinsohn wrote:The game is not over until they look you in the face and start crying.


Celtics_History_Lesson wrote:Olynyk is a magical salary cap being
CelticsLV
Head Coach
Posts: 6,054
And1: 5,780
Joined: Jan 08, 2016
 

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#102 » by CelticsLV » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:08 pm

Froob wrote:Very surprised to be honest, I thought he was a nutrition freak like Brady.


Just like people think he's a faithful, model husband who doesn't bang thots. :lol:
User avatar
Knicks7Tape
Senior
Posts: 726
And1: 629
Joined: Jul 15, 2018
 

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#103 » by Knicks7Tape » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:12 pm

MyBoyBlu wrote:4 steroid omelette lmao. Yall are really really dumb.
NbaAllDay
Senior
Posts: 626
And1: 542
Joined: Jun 14, 2017

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#104 » by NbaAllDay » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:15 pm

Normal people talking about someones diet and lifestyle that they aren't anywhere close to replicating.

It's not hard to understand that someone at that size could not maintain their mass, while also burning the calories he does, and always "eat clean"
lambchop
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,763
And1: 5,495
Joined: May 14, 2014

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#105 » by lambchop » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Lebron is basically as big as Zion was at 14. Still waiting for the Zion juice recipe
Pharenheit
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,361
And1: 2,491
Joined: Jun 09, 2018

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#106 » by Pharenheit » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:47 pm

GordanFreeman wrote:
Pharenheit wrote:
GordanFreeman wrote:
Lol you're an idiot


Triggered much?


Re-read what you wrote. Can you honestly say that it wasn't written by an idiot? You are an idiot and I think you know this about yourself.


I've experienced first hand with family and there are a lot of parallels with steroids & the toxic manner that Lebron conducts himself. Keep it up with the personal attacks though big guy makes you look really good
Hero_Panda
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,343
And1: 2,271
Joined: Oct 15, 2015
Location: SHINE ON!
   

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#107 » by Hero_Panda » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:49 pm

AK47MVP wrote:Nothing wrong with 4 egg omelette. Actually for his size he should add at least two more eggs and 4 strips of bacon.


It's not the 4-egg omelette that's a problem...
"My life has been full of terrible misfortunes most of which never happened."-Montaigne
"at the Fed level, I'm a libertarian; state level, Republican; local level, Democrat; family and friends level, a socialist."-G & V Graham
GordanFreeman
Analyst
Posts: 3,418
And1: 4,129
Joined: Mar 27, 2018
       

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#108 » by GordanFreeman » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 pm

Pharenheit wrote:
GordanFreeman wrote:
Pharenheit wrote:
Triggered much?


Re-read what you wrote. Can you honestly say that it wasn't written by an idiot? You are an idiot and I think you know this about yourself.


I've experienced first hand with family and there are a lot of parallels with steroids & the toxic manner that Lebron conducts himself. Keep it up with the personal attacks though big guy makes you look really good


You know what? Maybe you're just 10 years old, in which case you're not an idiot. Your brain has yet to fully develop.
Arman_tanzarian
Starter
Posts: 2,447
And1: 2,500
Joined: Dec 27, 2012
     

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#109 » by Arman_tanzarian » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:10 pm

4 egg omelette? Who cares, that's normal. 4 egg omelette is under 350 cals.

I'm a 165-pound dude and when I was doing Keto, I lost 30 pounds eating this stuff like twice a day. He does a bit too much sugar, but other than that it looks like he's eating fresh. whole foods. Which is 10 times better than what most people in America eat.
Image
User avatar
macNcheese3
General Manager
Posts: 8,764
And1: 5,100
Joined: Jul 04, 2015
 

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#110 » by macNcheese3 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:11 pm

AK47MVP wrote:Nothing wrong with 4 egg omelette. Actually for his size he should add at least two more eggs and 4 strips of bacon.


a good diet actually. the amount that these athletes work out and how hard they play, thats nothing.
Dmagic
Sophomore
Posts: 233
And1: 65
Joined: Apr 12, 2019
     

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#111 » by Dmagic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Yeah I thought this was funny bc none of the food Tristan mentioned is what should be described as **** food, in fact there is nothing wrong with the diet mr thompson depicts here except the sweets, but to that. Everybody loves sweets you idiot.
Tristan thompson needs to stfu clearly and eat a d***
User avatar
Pennebaker
Analyst
Posts: 3,567
And1: 2,700
Joined: Nov 02, 2013

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#112 » by Pennebaker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:45 pm

TT is exaggerating.
Image
Picasso
Senior
Posts: 559
And1: 374
Joined: Apr 14, 2018
         

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#113 » by Picasso » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:50 pm

CelticsLV wrote:
Froob wrote:Very surprised to be honest, I thought he was a nutrition freak like Brady.


Just like people think he's a faithful, model husband who doesn't bang thots. :lol:


Maybe so, but up to this point there are no videos of him carrying drugged up passed out ladies into bathrooms, accusations of hotel room rapes or banging the local denys girl. So till anything like that happens, who knows.
User avatar
whitehops
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,579
And1: 3,306
Joined: Dec 12, 2012
     

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#114 » by whitehops » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:28 pm

none of the things thompson said were even that bad. sweets are the worst thing he mentioned but depending on how much lebron has that's not even that bad.

the more i learn about nutrition and the body's processes the more i realize that you don't have to eat super clean to build muscle or stay lean. as long as you're smart with how you eat and work out (i'm assuming lebron is given he has the best trainers guiding him) then you don't have to limit out too many foods.

one of things that helps lebron is not only his sheer size, but also his muscle mass. your body burns calories when repairing muscle and he has a lot of muscle to repair = lots of calories burned even post-working out/exercising.

it also matters how your body uses energy. if you're someone like lebron who probably has high-intensity workouts in the morning it's definitely better to have french toast loaded with syrup then it is to have a bowl of fruit and some yogurt or whatever. when you wake up your body has used all the calories from your last meal so if you just have a small "healthy" breakfast you'll blast through those calories early in your workout and then your body will be starved for energy and resort to burning muscle during high-intensity exercise. your work out will be less effective, you'll have burned muscle instead of calories from your food and you'll be behind the 8-ball on your recovery since your muscles need so much repairing.

if you think lebron eats bad but still is in amazing shape, you should see what NFL players eat.
so_bored
Senior
Posts: 599
And1: 1,085
Joined: Jan 22, 2014

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#115 » by so_bored » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:06 pm

Nephilim blood
Lockdown504090
Senior
Posts: 644
And1: 597
Joined: Nov 24, 2015
         

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#116 » by Lockdown504090 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:08 pm

for anyone who thinks lebron has been on steroids at any point in his career think for a minute. Steroids have to be cycled, on and off. when people come off them, they lose the gains theyve made..... lebron looks like the hulk year round and has progressed steadily throughout his career which has been on tv 9 months a year for the last 17 years..... so when was he on them?
User avatar
LakerLegend
RealGM
Posts: 11,418
And1: 5,435
Joined: Jun 15, 2002
Location: SoCal

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#117 » by LakerLegend » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:23 pm

Lockdown504090 wrote:for anyone who thinks lebron has been on steroids at any point in his career think for a minute. Steroids have to be cycled, on and off. when people come off them, they lose the gains theyve made..... lebron looks like the hulk year round and has progressed steadily throughout his career which has been on tv 9 months a year for the last 17 years..... so when was he on them?


Goodness gracious.

1. Are you around him 24 hours a day? If not, how do you know what his body composition is at any given time?

2. There are PED's besides steroids.

3. Ask Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, Mark Mcgwire etc.
Lockdown504090
Senior
Posts: 644
And1: 597
Joined: Nov 24, 2015
         

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#118 » by Lockdown504090 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:37 pm

LakerLegend wrote:
Lockdown504090 wrote:for anyone who thinks lebron has been on steroids at any point in his career think for a minute. Steroids have to be cycled, on and off. when people come off them, they lose the gains theyve made..... lebron looks like the hulk year round and has progressed steadily throughout his career which has been on tv 9 months a year for the last 17 years..... so when was he on them?


Goodness gracious.

1. Are you around him 24 hours a day? If not, how do you know what his body composition is at any given time?

2. There are PED's besides steroids.

3. Ask Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, Mark Mcgwire etc.


1. thats not a requirement

2. sure, but I havent seen a rapid improvement in any facet of his athletic or mental capabilities.

3. Those guys exhibited massive spikes in performance.
What do you all suggest he's on? ive seen normal progression and decline from lebron throughout his career. unless you think he has been on junk since he was 18, which isnt possible, i dont see what people think is going on here.

Lebron has been a freak since he was 16 what possible indication is there that he is juicing( in any way not just anabolic roids) he shows none of the signs. The guy is 35 years old, if he was doing it, his body, mind, or health would have begun to seriously break down.
I dont think people really know how bad these drugs are on your body. if they didnt have the negative side effects they have, they might be allowed in sports.
Pharenheit
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,361
And1: 2,491
Joined: Jun 09, 2018

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#119 » by Pharenheit » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 pm

GordanFreeman wrote:
Pharenheit wrote:
GordanFreeman wrote:
Re-read what you wrote. Can you honestly say that it wasn't written by an idiot? You are an idiot and I think you know this about yourself.


I've experienced first hand with family and there are a lot of parallels with steroids & the toxic manner that Lebron conducts himself. Keep it up with the personal attacks though big guy makes you look really good


You know what? Maybe you're just 10 years old, in which case you're not an idiot. Your brain has yet to fully develop.


ok bud lol.
dhsilv2
RealGM
Posts: 19,718
And1: 7,850
Joined: Oct 04, 2015

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#120 » by dhsilv2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:58 pm

Lockdown504090 wrote:
LakerLegend wrote:
Lockdown504090 wrote:for anyone who thinks lebron has been on steroids at any point in his career think for a minute. Steroids have to be cycled, on and off. when people come off them, they lose the gains theyve made..... lebron looks like the hulk year round and has progressed steadily throughout his career which has been on tv 9 months a year for the last 17 years..... so when was he on them?


Goodness gracious.

1. Are you around him 24 hours a day? If not, how do you know what his body composition is at any given time?

2. There are PED's besides steroids.

3. Ask Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, Mark Mcgwire etc.


1. thats not a requirement

2. sure, but I havent seen a rapid improvement in any facet of his athletic or mental capabilities.

3. Those guys exhibited massive spikes in performance.
What do you all suggest he's on? ive seen normal progression and decline from lebron throughout his career. unless you think he has been on junk since he was 18, which isnt possible, i dont see what people think is going on here.

Lebron has been a freak since he was 16 what possible indication is there that he is juicing( in any way not just anabolic roids) he shows none of the signs. The guy is 35 years old, if he was doing it, his body, mind, or health would have begun to seriously break down.
I dont think people really know how bad these drugs are on your body. if they didnt have the negative side effects they have, they might be allowed in sports.


That's an argument FOR him using, not against. You realize doctors will give you a prescription for a lot of these things once you're in your 50s right? No these things aren't the boogie man and they aren't going to kill you. They aren't "healthy" in all cases and doses and they do have side effects, but they're far from something that would break down a guy in his mid 30's. There are countless people who have been on them 50+ years still alive and well.

Return to The General Board