LeBron has the excuses ready for Sunday.

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Homer38
RealGM
And1: 11,840

Re: LeBron has the excuses ready for Sunday. 

Post#221 » by Homer38 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:29 am

ClipsFanSince98 wrote:
xdrta+ wrote:What do you want him to say, they're a better team, we don't have a chance? This is nothing, all players talk like this.
No, I want him to keep it simple. They beat us twice and we are motivated to not let it happen again. The moral victories look pathetic coming from someone of his caliber. Like I said find a clip for me of Jordan doing this kind of stuff? Or even Kobe? To elite competitors a loss is a loss to learn from, there are no excuses or moral victories.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using RealGM mobile app

I mean this game in march was not a game 7....
homecourtloss
RealGM
And1: 17,687

Post#222 » by homecourtloss » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:33 am

LesGrossman wrote:The bron bandwagoners need to make up their minds. Just one thread away they claim the milwaukee game was so important that it changed the MVP race. Here they say every game is the same (of course, that tune will drastically change if the Lakers happen to win). The only man who is consistent is Kawhi and all he does is talking facts. The reason he is being badmouthed so desperately is that he wont allow any of that noise to get to him. Whine and moan as you will, he will come for you and your idol, and again take all away from him.

:lol: :lol:
lessthanjake wrote:Kyrie was extremely impactful without LeBron, and basically had zero impact whatsoever if LeBron was on the court.

lessthanjake wrote: By playing in a way that prevents Kyrie from getting much impact, LeBron ensures that controlling for Kyrie has limited effect…
Homer38
RealGM

Post#223 » by Homer38 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:34 am

Mos_Heat wrote:
Read on Twitter

Comment this statement, ples

Very few players have had the luxury of being in a great team and taking the season as a practice for the entire career like Kawhi
Homer38
RealGM

Post#224 » by Homer38 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:40 am

LesGrossman wrote:The bron bandwagoners need to make up their minds. Just one thread away they claim the milwaukee game was so important that it changed the MVP race. Here they say every game is the same (of course, that tune will drastically change if the Lakers happen to win). The only man who is consistent is Kawhi and all he does is talking facts. The reason he is being badmouthed so desperately is that he wont allow any of that noise to get to him. Whine and moan as you will, he will come for you and your idol, and again take all away from him.

Ouch

You forgot that Kawhi was not longer with the spurs or raptors when he didn't need to be a leader and had the luxury of treating the regular season as a practice
Ckay
Head Coach
And1: 8,330

Post#225 » by Ckay » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:02 am

QMaster wrote: clipsfan still not replied since the actual loss back in March lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using RealGM mobile app

Overdose of salt.
Dr Aki
RealGM
And1: 29,332

Post#226 » by Dr Aki » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:43 am

WHITE_HOT_HEAT
Sixth Man
And1: 2,209

Post#227 » by WHITE_HOT_HEAT » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:43 am

levon wrote:Image

You guys should incorporate pic this along with some threads and takes from last season...
Classic :lol: :lol:
"And a Man?... A Man provides... And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it.... Because he's a Man...."
LEGOATGM
Sophomore
And1: 82

Post#228 » by LEGOATGM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:26 pm

HAHA love the bump

Return to The General Board