The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches

Moderators: bwgood77, ken6199, Dirk, Domejandro, jamaalstar21, zimpy27, BombsquadSammy, GeorgeMarcus, Goudelock, Prez

User avatar
macNcheese3
General Manager
Posts: 8,985
And1: 5,200
Joined: Jul 04, 2015
 

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#121 » by macNcheese3 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:26 pm

excited to see Nurse coach the Raptors for years to come.
PistolPeteJR
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,327
And1: 3,579
Joined: Jun 14, 2017
 

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#122 » by PistolPeteJR » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:27 pm

thinkingwarriors wrote:
PistolPeteJR wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:
Why do you say that? From what I understand West was high on Klay and that was his contribution.

Figuring out the deal for Iguodala was Myers, Draymond was Myers, Barnes was Myers(probably the best option where we picked other than Middleton who got picked 30+ picks later) and we did get a chip with him starting.

Curry and trading Monta for Bogut was Larry Riley(although I'm guessing trading Monta was a consensus decision).

Before you go and give all the credit to West, apparently he had his heart set on Dion Waiters in the 2012 draft.


Hm, I’m going to go with the proven guy who came in and did a stellar job (as he does wherever he goes), unless you can prove otherwise. Proof is nice in conversations like these, you know.

For example: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/nba/2015/06/11/jerry-west-klay-thompson-kevin-love-deal


That's exactly what I claimed for West, you're not refuting anything I said.

As for the rest of what I said, those of us that follow the Warriors have read all the articles and interviews over the years that reveal who was responsible for each move. You have no basis to disagree with me. You found an article that agrees with what I said, why don't you go find one that disagrees otherwise you have nothing to say.


Lmao I clearly shared that as an example of PROOF. You want to argue without proof, and your argument is “You have no basis to disagree with me” when you had no basis (PROOF) disagreeing with me in the first place.

When schools reopen, consider taking a debate course :lol:

Toodles.
thinkingwarriors
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,473
And1: 3,528
Joined: May 15, 2006
Location: On the road...
     

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#123 » by thinkingwarriors » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:37 pm

PistolPeteJR wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:
PistolPeteJR wrote:
Hm, I’m going to go with the proven guy who came in and did a stellar job (as he does wherever he goes), unless you can prove otherwise. Proof is nice in conversations like these, you know.

For example: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/nba/2015/06/11/jerry-west-klay-thompson-kevin-love-deal


That's exactly what I claimed for West, you're not refuting anything I said.

As for the rest of what I said, those of us that follow the Warriors have read all the articles and interviews over the years that reveal who was responsible for each move. You have no basis to disagree with me. You found an article that agrees with what I said, why don't you go find one that disagrees otherwise you have nothing to say.


Lmao I clearly shared that as an example of PROOF. You want to argue without proof, and your argument is “You have no basis to disagree with me” when you had no basis (PROOF) disagreeing with me in the first place.

When schools reopen, consider taking a debate course :lol:

Toodles.


All you did was link to an article that AGREES with what I said. You didn't offer an argument against what I said, you offered a confirmation of what I said.

When schools reopen ask your teacher what a debate is little boy.
Bob Meyers, June 7, 2018: "“It’s not in my job description to please NBA fans. It’s to win, end of story. I don’t need to be entertained, I just need to win. That’s all it is. That’s all I was hired to do. Win.”
jimmy keys
Analyst
Posts: 3,691
And1: 1,979
Joined: Jan 04, 2009
     

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#124 » by jimmy keys » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Fairview4Life wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:I just want to know why Mike Budenholzer doesn't get more respect. He is easily a top 5 coach. I would put him ahead of Nurse and Spoelstra for sure, and possibly ahead of Stevens.


Unjustly maligned for repeated regular season success but playoff failures, basically. His ranking vs. Nurse in particular is almost entirely a product of this season's playoffs not happening yet. Nurse gets the shine of coaching a Kawhiless team to a better regular season record but didn't have a chance to fail in the playoffs this year, and Bud didn't have a chance to win the title this year, so he's still saddled with the very good regular season team but can't make it to the finals label.


This is a fair assessment. Bud is a great coach but he did get out coached in last year's playoffs. Both teams had a top 5 player and great supporting cast. They had home court. No excuses. Nothing short of a championship will elevate his perceived value as a coach.
User avatar
Marcus_Shart
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,724
And1: 2,177
Joined: Mar 07, 2018
Location: Uranus,North Side
       

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#125 » by Marcus_Shart » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:44 pm

RoyceDa59 wrote:Can't believe the Raptors are finally one of the model franchises. Never thought this day would come. While there is some recently biased built in, it's still hard to imagine trading Masai/Nurse for any other combo.

I think Riley/Spoelstra, West/Doc, Buford/Pop, Ainge/Stevens are also great combos, and I'm sure there are others.


Homer me obviously wants to say Ainge/Stevens, but if I'm being honest with myself I just might go with Ujiri/Nurse. Both are on the younger side of the top notch tandems, and have shown poise through up's and downs while remaining competitive. I used to see Toronto through the lens of "HAHA Primo Pasta!", and "old man Pierce 0WNZ J00!" , but they've gradually become my second favorite team to the point where I probably would have converted if they were geographically closer like say Moncton or Halifax. They're players and staff are really hard to root against. It's going to be hard when we inevitably match up in the post season.
User avatar
lobosloboslobos
General Manager
Posts: 9,093
And1: 11,203
Joined: Jan 08, 2009
Location: space is the place
 

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#126 » by lobosloboslobos » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Marcus_Shart wrote:
RoyceDa59 wrote:Can't believe the Raptors are finally one of the model franchises. Never thought this day would come. While there is some recently biased built in, it's still hard to imagine trading Masai/Nurse for any other combo.

I think Riley/Spoelstra, West/Doc, Buford/Pop, Ainge/Stevens are also great combos, and I'm sure there are others.


Homer me obviously wants to say Ainge/Stevens, but if I'm being honest with myself I just might go with Ujiri/Nurse. Both are on the younger side of the top notch tandems, and have shown poise through up's and downs while remaining competitive. I used to see Toronto through the lens of "HAHA Primo Pasta!", and "old man Pierce 0WNZ J00!" , but they've gradually become my second favorite team to the point where I probably would have converted if they were geographically closer like say Moncton or Halifax. They're players and staff are really hard to root against. It's going to be hard when we inevitably match up in the post season.


That's interesting. Similarly, I'd say the celtics have become much more difficult to dislike in recent years. I think we're all looking forward to an epic playoff series this year. hope it happens.
User avatar
Marcus_Shart
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,724
And1: 2,177
Joined: Mar 07, 2018
Location: Uranus,North Side
       

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#127 » by Marcus_Shart » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:30 pm

lobosloboslobos wrote:
Marcus_Shart wrote:
RoyceDa59 wrote:Can't believe the Raptors are finally one of the model franchises. Never thought this day would come. While there is some recently biased built in, it's still hard to imagine trading Masai/Nurse for any other combo.

I think Riley/Spoelstra, West/Doc, Buford/Pop, Ainge/Stevens are also great combos, and I'm sure there are others.


Homer me obviously wants to say Ainge/Stevens, but if I'm being honest with myself I just might go with Ujiri/Nurse. Both are on the younger side of the top notch tandems, and have shown poise through up's and downs while remaining competitive. I used to see Toronto through the lens of "HAHA Primo Pasta!", and "old man Pierce 0WNZ J00!" , but they've gradually become my second favorite team to the point where I probably would have converted if they were geographically closer like say Moncton or Halifax. They're players and staff are really hard to root against. It's going to be hard when we inevitably match up in the post season.


That's interesting. Similarly, I'd say the celtics have become much more difficult to dislike in recent years. I think we're all looking forward to an epic playoff series this year. hope it happens.


It would be about damn time! The demographics of this board are almost guaranteed to break the server! I just hope one of us curbstomps that punk Philly team en route. Best of luck to whichever one of us goes on to play the Bucks.
IMF
Junior
Posts: 322
And1: 427
Joined: Jan 13, 2017
 

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#128 » by IMF » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:27 am

Idk It's hard not to feel like guys like Presti and Morey have made a lot of mistakes at this point to still make this list.
PistolPeteJR
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,327
And1: 3,579
Joined: Jun 14, 2017
 

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#129 » by PistolPeteJR » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:10 am

thinkingwarriors wrote:
PistolPeteJR wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:
That's exactly what I claimed for West, you're not refuting anything I said.

As for the rest of what I said, those of us that follow the Warriors have read all the articles and interviews over the years that reveal who was responsible for each move. You have no basis to disagree with me. You found an article that agrees with what I said, why don't you go find one that disagrees otherwise you have nothing to say.


Lmao I clearly shared that as an example of PROOF. You want to argue without proof, and your argument is “You have no basis to disagree with me” when you had no basis (PROOF) disagreeing with me in the first place.

When schools reopen, consider taking a debate course :lol:

Toodles.


All you did was link to an article that AGREES with what I said. You didn't offer an argument against what I said, you offered a confirmation of what I said.

When schools reopen ask your teacher what a debate is little boy.


Lmao so what if I did that? The point of that wasn’t to say you were wrong or you were false, it was to say OFFER PROOF.

“Little boy” lol. Resorting to name calling. How mature!:)
User avatar
Saint Lazarus
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,446
And1: 2,296
Joined: May 20, 2018
Location: Hong Kong

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#130 » by Saint Lazarus » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:33 am

God Squad wrote:
jlokine wrote:
MagicBagley18 wrote:Celtics top 5 coach top 5 gm top 5 player under 25...not too shabby



but you hope ainge does something with his assets.. right now it's starting to feel like he had poor asset management when he stock piled so many picks but didnt use them to get a big name.. it'll seem that way if he doesnt end up getting deep into playoffs.

Danny Ainge definitely wasted his assets. Many fans and analysts thought they'd be the team to beat in the future with all the draft picks they stockpiled. Those same assets turned into mostly crap players not including (Tatum, brown).
For instance Brooklyn for all there asset trading are right back in the playoff hunt and have been before Kyrie and KD. Boston while good don't have the ceiling the Brooklyn has because they couldn't parlay their assets into quality players.


So Boston should be upset because they're not located in New York? Because that's the only reason Brooklyn is even in the conversation for Kyrie and KD.

I do like your downplaying of Boston's ceiling while hyping up Brooklyn's "playoff hunt" (as if they weren't a bottom dweller/insignificant 7-8 seed for 5 years).
Image

dorkestra wrote:Embiid is embarrassing the whole city of Philadelphia. Wake up you little bitch
User avatar
Saint Lazarus
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,446
And1: 2,296
Joined: May 20, 2018
Location: Hong Kong

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#131 » by Saint Lazarus » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:42 am

Doctor MJ wrote:
BarneyGumble wrote:Eric Spoelstra? Rick Carlisle? Gregg Popovich? Was this list created in 2013 or something? What has any of these guys done lately?


Spo's Heat have maintained a strong culture after the loss of the Heatles. Contrast that with the Cavaliers. Yes having Pat Riley as Exec helps, but Riley chose Spo for a reason.

Carlisle's Mavs just racked up the single highest ORtg season in history with a young core that is just learning how to play together.

Pop's backups continue to perform exceptionally well. There's every reason to think he'd be coaching the team to contention if he had actual stars on his team. (How we blame Pop and Buford for wasting time with Aldridge/DeRozan is a different story, I don't think anyone thinks they have a lot more to give and Pop is just failing to get it out of them.)


Am I missing something? The Heat didn't just lose all of their good players when the Heatles (aka just Lebron) left. They still had Wade, and signed a bunch of good (but overpaid) players. This helped buoy their playoff chances. Still, they missed the playoffs multiple times between Lebron's departure and now, and the years they did make the playoffs, they never exceeded expectations.

What exactly has Spo done to merit this reputation?
Image

dorkestra wrote:Embiid is embarrassing the whole city of Philadelphia. Wake up you little bitch
User avatar
First Step
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,886
And1: 7,162
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
 

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#132 » by First Step » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am

Curmudgeon wrote:We'll see about Budenholzer. Until last year, he did not have a roster capable of winning a championship. Last year they lost the ECF because Nurse had a superstar who had been there before, and Milwaukee's star had not. I don't think he was outcoached by Nurse. This year may be a different story. Barring the unforeseen, Nurse will have to get past Stevens first, and that is going to be a very, very tough series for the Raptors.

Revisionist history here. Bucks were heavy favorites in the playoffs against the Raptors. They had just gone 8-1 in the previous 2 rounds, destroying Boston, while the Raptors had just gone 7 with Philly.

Milwaukee won the first two games, and then NURSE made a coaching adjustment by putting Leonard on Giannis, and the Raptors back door swept them.

And it's Stevens who will have to get past Nurse, not the other way around. Kiss the ring.
Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
Posts: 41,788
And1: 10,158
Joined: Mar 10, 2005
Location: Cali
   

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#133 » by Doctor MJ » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:14 pm

Saint Lazarus wrote:
Doctor MJ wrote:
BarneyGumble wrote:Eric Spoelstra? Rick Carlisle? Gregg Popovich? Was this list created in 2013 or something? What has any of these guys done lately?


Spo's Heat have maintained a strong culture after the loss of the Heatles. Contrast that with the Cavaliers. Yes having Pat Riley as Exec helps, but Riley chose Spo for a reason.

Carlisle's Mavs just racked up the single highest ORtg season in history with a young core that is just learning how to play together.

Pop's backups continue to perform exceptionally well. There's every reason to think he'd be coaching the team to contention if he had actual stars on his team. (How we blame Pop and Buford for wasting time with Aldridge/DeRozan is a different story, I don't think anyone thinks they have a lot more to give and Pop is just failing to get it out of them.)


Am I missing something? The Heat didn't just lose all of their good players when the Heatles (aka just Lebron) left. They still had Wade, and signed a bunch of good (but overpaid) players. This helped buoy their playoff chances. Still, they missed the playoffs multiple times between Lebron's departure and now, and the years they did make the playoffs, they never exceeded expectations.

What exactly has Spo done to merit this reputation?


Dude look at that roster from '17-18 and remember that they were a better than average team like that.
homecourtloss wrote:Only good thing about quarantine Is that Dr. MJ is posting again. :lol:


Tryin' to avoid the strident debates. I'd rather just help others understand.
User avatar
jamaalstar21
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 2,455
And1: 4,160
Joined: Jul 21, 2016
 

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#134 » by jamaalstar21 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:33 pm

Doctor MJ wrote:
Saint Lazarus wrote:
Doctor MJ wrote:
Spo's Heat have maintained a strong culture after the loss of the Heatles. Contrast that with the Cavaliers. Yes having Pat Riley as Exec helps, but Riley chose Spo for a reason.

Carlisle's Mavs just racked up the single highest ORtg season in history with a young core that is just learning how to play together.

Pop's backups continue to perform exceptionally well. There's every reason to think he'd be coaching the team to contention if he had actual stars on his team. (How we blame Pop and Buford for wasting time with Aldridge/DeRozan is a different story, I don't think anyone thinks they have a lot more to give and Pop is just failing to get it out of them.)


Am I missing something? The Heat didn't just lose all of their good players when the Heatles (aka just Lebron) left. They still had Wade, and signed a bunch of good (but overpaid) players. This helped buoy their playoff chances. Still, they missed the playoffs multiple times between Lebron's departure and now, and the years they did make the playoffs, they never exceeded expectations.

What exactly has Spo done to merit this reputation?


Dude look at that roster from '17-18 and remember that they were a better than average team like that.


When Lebron left, the next seasons for the heat was marred by injury and a shuffling roster. Bosh (their best player at that point) played only 44 games. Wade got to 62. Luol Deng and Mario Chalmers were the only guys to play at least 70 games that year. At the trade deadline they shuffled up their roster to add Goran Dragic. It was just an awkward year and Spo didn't even have a single 5 man combination hit 200 minutes. The next year, Bosh played the last 53 games of his career due to blood clots. The team still managed 48 wins and made the second round, where they were forced to play Luol Deng at center since every big man on their roster was injured.

Spo somehow managed to keep a team built around an aged, injured Dwyane Wade and a blood clot forced retirement Chris Bosh. He followed that up by getting a team (the one mentioned by Doc MJ) led by Goran Dragic, Dion Waiters, James Johnson and Hassan Whiteside to the playoffs, all the while developing players like Bam Adebayo, Justice Winslow, Josh Richardson.

We've gotten to see Spo with good roster, bad rosters, mediocre rosters. He has been innovative and competitive in every scenario presented. He's shown a knack for both offense and defense + developing young players and getting solid seasons out of difficult players.
User avatar
GoCeltics123
RealGM
Posts: 10,487
And1: 16,252
Joined: May 05, 2015
         

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#135 » by GoCeltics123 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Spolestra over Pop is just LOL
The greatest movie bet of all time:

"I want the Celtics to cover, I want Celtics halftime, I want Garnett points and rebounds."

I lost the bet so I Hate Truth18
Jabroni Lames
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,320
And1: 1,542
Joined: Apr 08, 2018

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#136 » by Jabroni Lames » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:05 pm

GoCeltics123 wrote:Spolestra over Pop is just LOL


The overrating of Spoelstra is just nuts to me. He INHERITED a Finals MVP in his prime (Wade), who recruited a GOAT (Lebron) and 1st ballot HoF'er (Bosh)... all in their primes.

At all other times, Spoelstra with Wade (but without Lebron): his record is just above or just below .500. Basically, a classic 7-11 treadmill team in NBA No Man's Land (the worst place to be). And he'd have zero playoff appearances in the west in those years. This, despite the vaunted Heat player development system/culture and the Godfather GOAT Exec Riley supporting him.
Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
Posts: 41,788
And1: 10,158
Joined: Mar 10, 2005
Location: Cali
   

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#137 » by Doctor MJ » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:21 pm

jamaalstar21 wrote:
Doctor MJ wrote:Dude look at that roster from '17-18 and remember that they were a better than average team like that.


When Lebron left, the next seasons for the heat was marred by injury and a shuffling roster. Bosh (their best player at that point) played only 44 games. Wade got to 62. Luol Deng and Mario Chalmers were the only guys to play at least 70 games that year. At the trade deadline they shuffled up their roster to add Goran Dragic. It was just an awkward year and Spo didn't even have a single 5 man combination hit 200 minutes. The next year, Bosh played the last 53 games of his career due to blood clots. The team still managed 48 wins and made the second round, where they were forced to play Luol Deng at center since every big man on their roster was injured.

Spo somehow managed to keep a team built around an aged, injured Dwyane Wade and a blood clot forced retirement Chris Bosh. He followed that up by getting a team (the one mentioned by Doc MJ) led by Goran Dragic, Dion Waiters, James Johnson and Hassan Whiteside to the playoffs, all the while developing players like Bam Adebayo, Justice Winslow, Josh Richardson.

We've gotten to see Spo with good roster, bad rosters, mediocre rosters. He has been innovative and competitive in every scenario presented. He's shown a knack for both offense and defense + developing young players and getting solid seasons out of difficult players.


Well said.
homecourtloss wrote:Only good thing about quarantine Is that Dr. MJ is posting again. :lol:


Tryin' to avoid the strident debates. I'd rather just help others understand.
User avatar
Anticon
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,936
And1: 2,893
Joined: Dec 16, 2004

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#138 » by Anticon » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:01 pm

dhsilv2 wrote:
Anticon wrote:
dhsilv2 wrote:
While I think the spurs have made some bad decisions, given the context of those decisions, I'm not overly negative on them either. Their goal to contend vs rebuild was imo wrong, but given that stated goal their trade grade out fine. They have killed in in the draft. If RC isn't a top 5 guy, I'm sorry but his resume is just too good.


The Spurs as an organization need to prove themselves post-Duncan. Until then, it's unlikely theyll get much recognition.


That's just a silly line of thinking. As great as Duncan was, he wasn't the guy drafting Parker and Manu or the other crazy late round army the spurs drafted over the years. Also Duncan is still with the spurs, you can't really call him gone.


All of their wins and playoff success since 2004 came when Duncan was on the roster. They have declined since he left.

Manu and Parker were drafted almost twenty years ago. It's like saying Joe Dumars deserves consideration as a top exec.

They need to show something post Kawhi and Duncan. As of yet they havent. If they do, they'll get credit again. But anything else is just dwelling on the past.
dhsilv2
RealGM
Posts: 21,597
And1: 9,187
Joined: Oct 04, 2015

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#139 » by dhsilv2 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:10 pm

Anticon wrote:
dhsilv2 wrote:
Anticon wrote:
The Spurs as an organization need to prove themselves post-Duncan. Until then, it's unlikely theyll get much recognition.


That's just a silly line of thinking. As great as Duncan was, he wasn't the guy drafting Parker and Manu or the other crazy late round army the spurs drafted over the years. Also Duncan is still with the spurs, you can't really call him gone.


All of their wins and playoff success since 2004 came when Duncan was on the roster. They have declined since he left.

Manu and Parker were drafted almost twenty years ago. It's like saying Joe Dumars deserves consideration as a top exec.

They need to show something post Kawhi and Duncan. As of yet they havent. If they do, they'll get credit again. But anything else is just dwelling on the past.


Dejounte Murray
Derrick White

Honestly they look to both be on track as some of the best 29th picks of all time (I'm sure there will be someone I've forgotten but the point stands).
User avatar
Anticon
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,936
And1: 2,893
Joined: Dec 16, 2004

Re: The Ringer: Top 5 NBA Executives and Coaches 

Post#140 » by Anticon » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:11 pm

dhsilv2 wrote:
Anticon wrote:
dhsilv2 wrote:
That's just a silly line of thinking. As great as Duncan was, he wasn't the guy drafting Parker and Manu or the other crazy late round army the spurs drafted over the years. Also Duncan is still with the spurs, you can't really call him gone.


All of their wins and playoff success since 2004 came when Duncan was on the roster. They have declined since he left.

Manu and Parker were drafted almost twenty years ago. It's like saying Joe Dumars deserves consideration as a top exec.

They need to show something post Kawhi and Duncan. As of yet they havent. If they do, they'll get credit again. But anything else is just dwelling on the past.


Dejounte Murray
Derrick White

Honestly they look to both be on track as some of the best 29th picks of all time (I'm sure there will be someone I've forgotten but the point stands).


These guys are fine, but that doesn't merit a top 5 GM selection, especially when the team is not in playoff position.

Return to The General Board