List: Covid19-Bois

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

thedarkstark
Analyst
And1: 1,224

Re: List: Covid19-Bois 

Post#261 » by thedarkstark » Wed Jul 1, 2020 5:03 am

slamilcarBarca wrote:
and 43% of those were nursing home related. and about 85% are over the age of 65.

its funny though that many of the posters in this thread kvetching about the covid threat are over in the current affairs board fluffing their pompoms over sweaty mosh pits of drug addict protesters.

the current rise, i am sure, has nothing to do with the mosh pit of college kids keeping it real by idolizing junkie life for a weekend on their electric skateboard and then heading back to their privileged life on the cul de sac.

A lot of NBA players parents and grandparents are over the age of 65. How long do you think the list of players who would kill their parents for a Larry O'brien trophy is?

Do you think if KAT could go back in time would he sit out this season if it would mean his mother would still be alive? My bet is yes.
slamilcarBarca
Senior
And1: 457

Post#262 » by slamilcarBarca » Wed Jul 1, 2020 5:21 am

Triples333 wrote:
RoLo wrote:
Triples333 wrote:

Is your base 12 years old?

Killer points, once again.

The idiocy of your base mattes. And this is your base, fellas.

Imagine following a party. Imagine following "BLM" and their openly Marxist movement.

was not talking to u but okay man. dont know why your so hostile :lol:

I'm hostile because I look like Tom Brady and I've never been let off by an officer once in my **** life. I watched the Hawks fail to play-action in the Super-Bowl 3 times in a row from jail. I learned from my (VERY MINOR) mistakes and dominated ever since. I'm SICK of excuses. I want action from the black community in the form of raising their children. Period. That is where your community begins. And I am absolutely sick of listening to this dialogue until this is brought up as the paramount issue in black culture.

do not believe you look like tom brady, who is in the realm of 5 most handsome humans alive. and are you 6'5"?
whatisacenter
RealGM
And1: 12,898

Post#263 » by whatisacenter » Wed Jul 1, 2020 6:19 am

Triples333 wrote:
RoLo wrote:
Triples333 wrote:

Is your base 12 years old?

Killer points, once again.

The idiocy of your base mattes. And this is your base, fellas.

Imagine following a party. Imagine following "BLM" and their openly Marxist movement.

was not talking to u but okay man. dont know why your so hostile :lol:

I'm hostile because I look like Tom Brady and I've never been let off by an officer once in my **** life. I watched the Hawks fail to play-action in the Super-Bowl 3 times in a row from jail. I learned from my (VERY MINOR) mistakes and dominated ever since. I'm SICK of excuses. I want action from the black community in the form of raising their children. Period. That is where your community begins. And I am absolutely sick of listening to this dialogue until this is brought up as the paramount issue in black culture.

I will gladly donate to this cause, and I think it will hopefully bring America much tighter.

like passing a fake $20 or selling loosies "VERY MINOR'? I think George Floyd and Eric Garner would have loved to have had another chance to dominate after their mistakes. :roll:
Madvillain been as high as Kathmandu
And tilted to the side like that fat man's shoe
LKN
General Manager
And1: 15,580

Post#264 » by LKN » Wed Jul 1, 2020 6:44 am

1. Why are there a bunch of stupid racist posts in a thread about players with COVID-19?

2. Why aren't these clowns just banned?

3. Why do all these racist idiots post on a basketball board?

Return to The General Board