Lou will is a liar

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,652

Re: Lou will is a liar 

Post#101 » by j-ragg » Sun Aug 2, 2020 1:56 pm

CptCanada wrote:
j-ragg wrote:
Optms wrote:Seems like a Clippers thing to do. The organization knows nothing about championships and what it takes to win one so no surprise.

If him going to a strip club isn't an indictment of the organization not knowing how to win, I don't know what is!

People are starved for something dramatic to talk about

Something dramatic? Do you realize how many people have died? Do you realize how people sacrifice everyday to contribute to this pandemic ending? I will say this in the most polite way that I possibly can. It makes me sad that people like you exist.

What a weird response. Take a breather man.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
will
RealGM
And1: 49,385
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#102 » by will » Sun Aug 2, 2020 1:56 pm

How does one procure a socially distanced lap dance?
ATLTimekeeper
RealGM
And1: 21,961

Post#103 » by ATLTimekeeper » Sun Aug 2, 2020 2:03 pm

Baski wrote:Well one thing is for certain: Lou Williams is a full of ****, selfish and irresponsible person who did not want to enter the bubble for his own selfish reasons rather than the bull he was saying about Social Justice.
He didn't want the NBA season to distract from BLM but is fine distracting everyone with this risky decision and stupid game of denial he's playing with everyone.
Yeah right Lou, "Chill"

Pathetic

The worst part is that when the story broke, he then used the name of the deceased to shield himself from criticism.

I think Lou's actually a decent person, but he is a little ridiculous. When he was with the Raptors he was on record saying how much he wanted to re-sign there. They didn't want him back and didn't offer him a contract. And then later he went on the radio complaining about how much he didn't like playing here. Like, we already know you said one thing. That's what happened here. We know the story. He failed to spin it. I will continue to root for him on the court.
CptCanada
Pro Prospect
And1: 911

Post#104 » by CptCanada » Sun Aug 2, 2020 2:12 pm

j-ragg wrote:
CptCanada wrote:
j-ragg wrote:If him going to a strip club isn't an indictment of the organization not knowing how to win, I don't know what is!

People are starved for something dramatic to talk about

Something dramatic? Do you realize how many people have died? Do you realize how people sacrifice everyday to contribute to this pandemic ending? I will say this in the most polite way that I possibly can. It makes me sad that people like you exist.

No, I won't take a breather. Because this effects people that I love and people in my country. People like you are the problem. I have family members who would likely die if they got COVID. This includes my little sister who is special needs and my grandmother. It is kind of shocking how you haven't been banned for trolling about this ****. Again, do you realize how many people have died?
j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,652

Post#105 » by j-ragg » Sun Aug 2, 2020 2:26 pm

CptCanada wrote:
j-ragg wrote:
CptCanada wrote:

No, I won't take a breather. Because this effects people that I love and people in my country. People like you are the problem. I have family members who would likely die if they got COVID. This includes my little sister who is special needs and my grandmother. It is kind of shocking how you haven't been banned for trolling about this ****. Again, do you realize how many people have died?

It makes you sad I exist. I'm the problem. I should be banned for trolling. Thank goodness no one is being dramatic lol.

Hope your fam stays safe and healthy. Take that misguided anger on to someone else though.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
CptCanada
Pro Prospect
And1: 911

Post#106 » by CptCanada » Sun Aug 2, 2020 2:29 pm

j-ragg wrote:
CptCanada wrote:
j-ragg wrote:What a weird response. Take a breather man.

It makes you sad I exist. I'm the problem. I should be banned for trolling. Thank goodness no one is being dramatic lol.

Hope your fam stays safe and healthy. Take that misguided anger on to someone else though.

I mean you no Ill will and I sincerely appreciate your good will. I'm just sick of people not taking this **** seriously.
PistolPeteJR
RealGM
And1: 9,240

Post#107 » by PistolPeteJR » Mon Aug 3, 2020 1:28 am

GuyverX wrote:
Speedlot wrote:Should be banned from the bubble. Imagine if he didn't get caught.

Then he would be quarantined for 4 days and have to pass Covid testing?

Ethics don’t mean much to you, do they?
TORW
Sophomore
And1: 86

Post#108 » by TORW » Mon Aug 3, 2020 1:38 am

Health and safety of the players and staff should always be priority #1, but even more so in the midst of a global pandemic. Banning him from playing and making an example of him is what should be done, but I won't hold my breath.
GuyverX
Head Coach
And1: 4,187

Post#109 » by GuyverX » Mon Aug 3, 2020 5:37 am

PistolPeteJR wrote:
GuyverX wrote:
Speedlot wrote:Should be banned from the bubble. Imagine if he didn't get caught.

That was not a subjective response. Lou would still need to test negative every day he spent outside the bubble in addition to the 4 days of quarantine according to NBA guidelines.
Par36
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,023

Post#110 » by Par36 » Mon Aug 3, 2020 5:43 am

TheWitcher wrote:I hear ya Lakers fans, but he's going to be a big reason why the Clippers not only win their first chip, but prevent y'all from getting one. :lol: ✌️

No..you just **** in your eyes. I'm not a Lakers fan, I just know this guy is stupid selfish pos.

The guy broke the rules..and lied.
Suspend him. Fine him. Nail him to the wall.
hoosierdaddy34
Head Coach
And1: 5,726

Post#111 » by hoosierdaddy34 » Mon Aug 3, 2020 8:21 am

Zeno wrote:Zero tolerance sounds great but it will make it less likely for players to come clean on all interactions they have had outside the bubble during an excused absence. I think encouraging honesty is a better idea. The 10 day quarantine should be enough to reduce risk.

Lou hasn’t been honest, it took the stripper coming forward. Reward those that are honest, but ban those that try to hide it. Getting tough on this nonsense is the only way to enforce it.
6ixSideSniper
Head Coach
And1: 11,585

Post#112 » by 6ixSideSniper » Mon Aug 3, 2020 12:56 pm

bisme37 wrote:This story is funny because it's bringing back memories of all the times I went to strip clubs directly after leaving my grandparents funerals.

That’s seriously messed up.
What about DeRozan dawg?!?!

2018-2019 NBA CHAMPIONS

Rest In Peace The_Hater
King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,224

Post#113 » by King4Day » Mon Aug 3, 2020 1:18 pm

The fact he's quarantining for 10 days means they knew he did more than what has been mentioned. 10 days in a room is insanely rough. I think that's punishment enough.
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley
drosereturn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,495

Post#114 » by drosereturn » Mon Aug 3, 2020 1:28 pm

PistolPeteJR wrote:
GuyverX wrote:

He should be banned from the NBA period. Wouldnt Giannis want to go outside and hook some women? In fact hundreds of nba players want to do this yet they have to be confined in a prison hotel eating crap for 3 months. The fact that a role player mocked superstars is unforgivable.

Was wondering why he always looked so high and smiled all the time. This guy was just a sex addict, probably on drugs as well.
Lamelo will be a future superstar Bull. Book it. Lavar for president!
Collymore
Starter
And1: 2,777

Post#115 » by Collymore » Mon Aug 3, 2020 2:27 pm

Gotta love the taiwanese funerals, they have strippers and funeral stripper is even a job title over there.

Per wiki:

Funeral strippers are exotic dancers, usually young women, who sing and dance and remove clothes at a funeral or in a procession to a funeral as a way to celebrate the life of the deceased and to attract mourners.[1][2] Funeral stripping originated and is most common in Taiwan but it is unknown how the tradition came to be.
Wallace_Wallace
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,991

Post#116 » by Wallace_Wallace » Mon Aug 3, 2020 4:15 pm

I'm just wondering, what kind of wings did he order? Does it come fries or veggie sticks?

Asking for a friend here.....
Edrees
RealGM
And1: 11,153

Post#117 » by Edrees » Mon Aug 3, 2020 7:53 pm

Zeno wrote:Zero tolerance sounds great but it will make it less likely for players to come clean on all interactions they have had outside the bubble during an excused absence. I think encouraging honesty is a better idea. The 10 day quarantine should be enough to reduce risk.

When we're asking for Zero tolerance, we're talking about zero tolerance for lying about it. Lou lied about where he went and who he interacted with. That's why he should be banned. The NBA should be lenient when the players are honest about it for precisely the reason you said, I agree with that.

Basically if you break the rules and come clean, you just get a quarantine. If you break and lie, you're out of the bubble.
scrabbarista
RealGM
And1: 13,703

Post#118 » by scrabbarista » Mon Aug 3, 2020 8:10 pm

=(
The man who sleeps on the bed can never fall out of the floor... Winnie the Pooh
GuyverX
Head Coach
And1: 4,187

Post#119 » by GuyverX » Mon Aug 3, 2020 11:24 pm

Edrees wrote:

When we're asking for Zero tolerance, we're talking about zero tolerance for lying about it. Lou lied about where he went and who he interacted with.

No he didn't. He did go to the funeral. And when people asked him if he went to Magic City, he didn't deny it on Twitter at all. He didn't deny it when the NBA asked either and he's in quarantine for 10 days instead of 4.
Edrees
RealGM
And1: 11,153

Post#120 » by Edrees » Mon Aug 3, 2020 11:33 pm

GuyverX wrote:
Edrees wrote:

When we're asking for Zero tolerance, we're talking about zero tolerance for lying about it. Lou lied about where he went and who he interacted with.

No he didn't. He did go to the funeral. And when people asked him if he went to Magic City, he didn't deny it on Twitter at all. He didn't deny it when the NBA asked either and he's in quarantine for 10 days instead of 4.

He said he went to the establishment for the chicken wings, are you so gullible to think that's not a lie?

Return to The General Board