Bigger ego Lebron, KD, Ronaldo or Zlatan?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

?

LBJ
26%
Zlatan
47%
Ronaldo
18%
Durant
8%

Total votes: 179

TheGOATRises007
RealGM
And1: 18,395

Re: Bigger ego Lebron, KD, Ronaldo or Zlatan? 

Post#81 » by TheGOATRises007 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 8:37 am

trueballer7 wrote:
Eddy_JukeZ wrote:
trueballer7 wrote:
He's played in 4 World Cups and has scored ZERO times in knock out games which is beyond pathetic, downright shameful. He's played in 4 Euros and has scored 3 times total in knock out games which is somewhat pathetic.
Good for him though that Real Madrid or Fergusons' Man U playing against APOEL or Galatasaray or Wolfsburg is a big game.

You're a clown :lol: :lol: :lol:

He had back to back hat-tricks vs Bayern and then Atletico in the CL.

And that's just 1 example. To call Ronaldo a choker in big games is complete nonsense. He's scored in plenty of big games.

Dont talk about football you casual. All big game chokers, like Henry or Ibrahimovic have their lucky days from time to time. Its the drop in his performance that makes him a big game choker fool, the ratio of scoring that plummets. He's got zero goals in the World Cup knock out stage, can you get that through your thick skull? He's a no show

You're a frigging moron. You're calling me the casual :lol: :lol: :lol:

He literally has the record for most UCL knock-out goals. There's no player in history who's scored in every single big game. Just because he has no goals in the World Cup knockout stages, doesn't mean he's a big game choker. You're clueless.

Go watch a different sport. Football isn't for you.
svart
Analyst
And1: 3,377

Post#82 » by svart » Thu Aug 6, 2020 8:38 am

trueballer7 wrote:
Eddy_JukeZ wrote:
trueballer7 wrote:
He's played in 4 World Cups and has scored ZERO times in knock out games which is beyond pathetic, downright shameful. He's played in 4 Euros and has scored 3 times total in knock out games which is somewhat pathetic.
Good for him though that Real Madrid or Fergusons' Man U playing against APOEL or Galatasaray or Wolfsburg is a big game.

And that's just 1 example. To call Ronaldo a choker in big games is complete nonsense. He's scored in plenty of big games.

Dont talk about football you casual. All big game chokers, like Henry or Ibrahimovic have their lucky days from time to time. Its the drop in his performance that makes him a big game choker fool, the ratio of scoring that plummets. He's got zero goals in the World Cup knock out stage, can you get that through your thick skull? He's a no show

Lool, what a dumb take. world cups are another thing, national teams meet a few times a year, and they don't really have a good system in place. and in football one player cannot do it himself like in basketball, it's more of a team effort.

i don't like the guy, even if he plays for my favorite team, but to say he is a choker or a no-show is a dumb thing.

i really hope you a re trolling, if not, than you are the casual one. or a hater.
''You don't need to be serious to be focused"
Philosopher and basketball player JaVale McGee
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,483

Post#83 » by Duke4life831 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 8:39 am

Ive always viewed Zlatan as like a Chael Sonnen of football (soccer). I think he is a tremendous entertainer and the majority of what you hear is a character and for entertainment. Everything seems to be tongue in cheek and almost a WWE level of cheese to it.

With that being said, I think the vast majority of professional athletes and especially the super megastars are crazy egomaniacs. But I cant blame them for it, hell if I was world famous dominating other elite athletes and making millions of dollars and lets be honest having beautiful women throwing themselves at me, my ego would be ridiculous too haha. There would probably be at least once in my life where Id have a John Lennon, "the beatles are more popular than Jesus" moment.
TheGOATRises007
RealGM

Post#84 » by TheGOATRises007 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 8:39 am

"Whats the concern? He's been the same player for 20 years, cant work double teams, shoots 35% 7ft and further from the basket, cant post up, doesnt play off the ball much. Without 3pt shooters around him, he'd have Kobe's scoring efficiency."

This is your opinion on Lebron too.

Sport is not your thing. Spare us all with your awful intellect and go find a new hobby.
TheGOATRises007
RealGM

Post#85 » by TheGOATRises007 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 8:40 am

svart wrote:
trueballer7 wrote:
Eddy_JukeZ wrote:

Lool, what a dumb take. world cups are another thing, national teams meet a few times a year, and they don't really have a good system in place. and in football one player cannot do it himself like in basketball, it's more of a team effort.

i don't like the guy, even if he plays for my favorite team, but to say he is a choker or a no-show is a dumb thing.

i really hope you a re trolling, if not, than you are the casual one. or a hater.

He's a complete idiot. That's what he is.

Imagine having the audacity to call Ronaldo a big game choker.
axeman23
Analyst
And1: 3,079

Post#86 » by axeman23 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 8:51 am

Jimmy Recard wrote:
jwise44 wrote:
bon wrote:"I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am"

"Only God knows.. you're talking to him now"

-Zlatan Ibrahimovic

I’m officially his biggest fan after reading that quote

Ibrahimovic told the reporter, who asked the former PSG striker what he got Helena (his girlfriend) for her birthday, "Nothing, she already has Zlatan.”

Zlatan wins this by a landslide

Zlatan rocking up to his girlfriend's birthday bash empty-handed, like:

JN61
RealGM
And1: 9,019

Post#87 » by JN61 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 8:55 am

LeBron is more of king of passive aggressiveness and hissy fits but those 2 things perfectly describe his way to express his ego.
Pennebaker wrote:And Bird did it while being a defensive liability. But he also made All-Defensive teams, which was another controversial issue regarding Bird and votes.
FlatearthZorro
RealGM
And1: 11,902

Post#88 » by FlatearthZorro » Thu Aug 6, 2020 9:31 am

The Flying Gent wrote:My money's on the actual rapist.

If you're talking about Ronaldo, that's boggus, dude. At the time he was and he still is the most famous football player in the world. He's more famous than any NBA star for example. Do you really believe he has to rape anybody? He can literally **** over 90% of the women in the world and non will push him back. He's that famous and rich.
Good assessment:

PLO wrote:Tatum played OK - took advantage of a few mismatches - decent on the defensive end. He is what we thought he was going into the season - a technically very proficient player operating close to his career ceiling as a rookie.
Anti Chalmers
Analyst
And1: 2,858

Post#89 » by Anti Chalmers » Thu Aug 6, 2020 9:37 am

Easily Zlatan. However I’m not sure if he’s trolling or not.
AdagioPace
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,138

Post#90 » by AdagioPace » Thu Aug 6, 2020 9:49 am

I agree with those who consider Zlatan more of a "jokester"

Ronaldo, on the other hand, has probably dozens of mirrors in each of his villas and he showed plenty of weird reactions during his career when some teammates stole his spotlight
"La natura gode della natura; la natura trionfa sulla natura; la natura domina la natura" - Ostanes
trueballer7
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,153

Post#91 » by trueballer7 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 12:46 pm

Eddy_JukeZ wrote:
trueballer7 wrote:
Eddy_JukeZ wrote:

You're a frigging moron. You're calling me the casual :lol: :lol: :lol:

He literally has the record for most UCL knock-out goals. There's no player in history who's scored in every single big game. Just because he has no goals in the World Cup knockout stages, doesn't mean he's a big game choker. You're clueless.

I'm not calling you a casual, you are a casual and a bit of an idiot, the way you cant grasp simple mathematical concepts. Of course, if you want, I'be more than willing to beat your ignorant head down on just about every subject of football history.
jirrit
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,622

Post#92 » by jirrit » Thu Aug 6, 2020 12:49 pm

Even as a Lebron ‘hater’: Zlatan - KD - Ronaldo - Lebron
trueballer7
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,153

Post#93 » by trueballer7 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 12:54 pm

svart wrote:
trueballer7 wrote:
Eddy_JukeZ wrote:

Some of you are hopelessly foolish, its impossible to have a logical conversation. Thats the whole point. Lack of automatisms that exist in clubs, more talent parity in comparison to playing for the top 4-5 clubs in the world against inferior competition, thats when pure talent and personality shines. And its not a matter of whether you win by yourself but how consistent your performance is in comparison to most other games, Ronaldo's drops steeply.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#94 » by NuggetsWY » Thu Aug 6, 2020 2:36 pm

Thankfully none of them have an ego bigger than the average RealGM poster :falloff:
Shaka_Zulu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,653

Post#95 » by Shaka_Zulu » Thu Aug 6, 2020 2:50 pm

Tracymcgoaty wrote:It's Zlatan and he's a **** LEGEND. 38 **** YEARS OLD AND HE DOMINATED SERIE A for us!
No he didnt dominate Serie A, you guys finished 7th or 6th out of 20 teams.

He was catalyst the half season he played and good for his age tho.

Serie is dominated by Juventus (9 league titles in a row), and almost as old Ronaldo who scored 32 league goals.

As for most arrogant, Zlatan is pretty arrogant, but I'm not sure you can take him seriously half the time. Taking the piss.

For who it really is, hard to say.
Tracymcgoaty
RealGM
And1: 16,204

Post#96 » by Tracymcgoaty » Thu Aug 6, 2020 2:51 pm

Shaka_Zulu wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:It's Zlatan and he's a **** LEGEND. 38 **** YEARS OLD AND HE DOMINATED SERIE A for us!
No he didnt dominate Serie A, you guys finished 7th or 6th out of 20 teams.

He was catalyst the half season he played and good for his age tho.

Serie is dominated by Juventus (9 league titles in a row), and almost as old Ronaldo who scored 32 league goals.

As for most arrogant, Zlatan is pretty arrogant, but I'm not sure you can take him seriously half the time. Taking the piss.

For who it really is, hard to say.

he scored 10 goals in 19 games and we were second in most Point allocated during the second half of the season. He was the catalyst behind that.
Raul
“The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred per cent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible.”
Sugarless
Starter
And1: 1,978

Post#97 » by Sugarless » Thu Aug 6, 2020 2:53 pm

Anyone who knows this bunch knows that the answer is easily Ibrahimovic. It's not even close to be honest.
Shaka_Zulu
Bench Warmer

Post#98 » by Shaka_Zulu » Thu Aug 6, 2020 2:54 pm

trueballer7 wrote:Whats weird is all of them share another characteristic too, they are obsessive undeperformers, perennial chockers in big games, Durant being somewhat better than the rest.
You can say that about anyone, but not Ronaldo. He lives for the big moments and delivers big time.
Shaka_Zulu
Bench Warmer

Post#99 » by Shaka_Zulu » Thu Aug 6, 2020 3:02 pm

trueballer7 wrote:
Eddy_JukeZ wrote:
trueballer7 wrote: Dont talk about football you casual. All big game chokers, like Henry or Ibrahimovic have their lucky days from time to time. Its the drop in his performance that makes him a big game choker fool, the ratio of scoring that plummets. He's got zero goals in the World Cup knock out stage, can you get that through your thick skull? He's a no show

You're a frigging moron. You're calling me the casual

I'm not calling you a casual, you are a casual and a bit of an idiot, the way you cant grasp simple mathematical concepts. Of course, if you want, I'be more than willing to beat your ignorant head down on just about every subject of football history.
Stop posting, you clearly don't know anything about football if you think Cristiano Ronaldo, the most clutch around, is a choker.
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Post#100 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Thu Aug 6, 2020 4:10 pm

This isn't arrogance that the greatest to play their games are displaying, it's earned confidence. They have the resume to back up their **** talk.

But that earned confidence turns into arrogance when you start referring to yourself as a deity, talk about yourself more than your game, taking out full page ads just to say "you're welcome" to a city that doesn't even know who you are unless they watch your sport, and they don't. And the people making excuses for Zlatan while saying Lebron is the one, or MJ, who has never even referred to himself as the GOAT, shows who doesn't know wtf arrogance is.

If you asked any of these guys if their **** stinks, I'd bet Zlatan would be the one to say his smells like flowers.
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."

Return to The General Board