Is kuzma a bust

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

sacking123
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,348

Re: Is kuzma a bust 

Post#81 » by sacking123 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 12:35 pm

triple_threat wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
Nuntius wrote:
I mean, words are supposed to have meanings. You can't randomly apply a different meaning and then be surprised when people correct you on it :lol:

True - I knew what he meant by OP though. I guess I'm special :lol:

You are correct. Not a DRAFT bust, but a bust relative to the expectations put on him after early flashes. Theres levels to this.

No. Unless you mean there are levels as in Yes is a level and No is a level. Other than that, NO! Kuzma is not a bust in any way shape or form.

Let's go deeper than this, he's not a DRAFT bust, or an EARLY FLASHES bust, but he is a bust when considering THIRD YEAR PLAYERS THAT HAVE BIRTHDAYS IN JULY kind of bust.
I mean you were honestly trolling with that weren't you? I admit, it's late, I'm struggling to figure out in this thread who is trolling at what not, but hey!
Sacramento Kings
Sydney Kings
triple_threat
Veteran
And1: 2,045

Post#82 » by triple_threat » Thu Aug 6, 2020 5:13 pm

simonbampfield wrote:
triple_threat wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
True - I knew what he meant by OP though. I guess I'm special :lol:

You are correct. Not a DRAFT bust, but a bust relative to the expectations put on him after early flashes. Theres levels to this.

No. Unless you mean there are levels as in Yes is a level and No is a level. Other than that, NO! Kuzma is not a bust in any way shape or form.

Let's go deeper than this, he's not a DRAFT bust, or an EARLY FLASHES bust, but he is a bust when considering THIRD YEAR PLAYERS THAT HAVE BIRTHDAYS IN JULY kind of bust.
I mean you were honestly trolling with that weren't you? I admit, it's late, I'm struggling to figure out in this thread who is trolling at what not, but hey!

Many people wanted to keep Kuzma over Ingram Ball and everyone not named Lebron. Kuzma hasn't lived up to those expectations, no matter how outrageous they were. So relative to those expectations, he hasn't lived up.
macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#83 » by macNcheese3 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 5:19 pm

Kuzma is not a bust by any means. He was selected late in the first round and exceeded expectations as a Rookie. He is still a solid rotation guy.
ItsDanger
RealGM
And1: 21,888

Post#84 » by ItsDanger » Thu Aug 6, 2020 5:24 pm

I saw signs of improvement vs Raps. His ideal role is off the bench though.
Organization can be defined as an organized body of people with a particular purpose. Not random.
Joker
RealGM
And1: 7,262

Post#85 » by Joker » Thu Aug 6, 2020 5:59 pm

Don't Knick/Laker prospects always get overhyped a little? And therefore are more likely to be deemed busts? Be a late first round pick for the Kings or Jazz and have a few breakout games and nobody notices. Do the same as a Knick or Laker, and fans/media start talking about you like you're the future of the franchise.

Return to The General Board