Is Anthony Davis the best player in basketball?

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

nbhadja
Sixth Man
And1: 1,148

Re: Is Anthony Davis the best player in basketball? 

Post#161 » by nbhadja » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:33 pm

You guys never learn. You tried and failed with Durant, Curry, Kawhi and now you are using AD. Lebron is still the best.
reflex35
Rookie
And1: 672

Post#162 » by reflex35 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:29 pm

For those who think that AD is the best player in the world just look at him...
Objectively look at him and ask yourself about how “competitive”, “driven”, “egocentric”, “self assured” etc. he looks...

Not much ? A?
Never try to make Robin to become Batman..
gorz
Sixth Man
And1: 1,603

Post#163 » by gorz » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:19 am

reflex35 wrote:For those who think that AD is the best player in the world just look at him...
Objectively look at him and ask yourself about how “competitive”, “driven”, “egocentric”, “self assured” etc. he looks...

Not much ? A?

Tim Duncan doesn't check all those boxes any many consider him the best player of the 00 decade.
CIN-C-STAR
Head Coach
And1: 16,076

Post#164 » by CIN-C-STAR » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:28 am

gorz wrote:
reflex35 wrote:For those who think that AD is the best player in the world just look at him...

Not much ? A?

Tim Duncan doesn't check all those boxes any many consider him the best player of the 00 decade.

Duncan was extremely competitive, driven and self assured.
Not sure about "egocentric" or what the poster even meant by that though.
"I'd rather have Kevin Love spacing out to the three point line than anything (Karl) Malone brings"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dmagic
Pro Prospect
And1: 297

Post#165 » by Dmagic » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:54 pm

kobe_vs_jordan wrote:
Dmagic wrote:i would like to see the lakers go after embiid this offseason. or am i high. no ad isnt the best. lebron is but i think we may be sdeeing an important shift. time will tell what exactly we are seeing

Don't see one reason to go after Embiid when AD is dominating and stretching the floor.

a powerful low post force.. something lebron will love to lean on..
swyftdahoe
Senior
And1: 430

Post#166 » by swyftdahoe » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:00 pm

Nah, but he might be the most damn talented.
kobe_vs_jordan
General Manager
And1: 4,476

Post#167 » by kobe_vs_jordan » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:18 pm

Dmagic wrote:
kobe_vs_jordan wrote:
Dmagic wrote:i would like to see the lakers go after embiid this offseason. or am i high. no ad isnt the best. lebron is but i think we may be sdeeing an important shift. time will tell what exactly we are seeing

Don't see one reason to go after Embiid when AD is dominating and stretching the floor.

a powerful low post force.. something lebron will love to lean on..

Clogging up the paint for him?
reflex35
Rookie
And1: 672

Post#168 » by reflex35 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:09 pm

gorz wrote:

Not much ? A?

I am sorry and with all the respect to Tim... no one ever has consider him being the best player even during his prime ... who did? Fair or not fair it was shaq, Kobe, lebron later...
gorz
Sixth Man
And1: 1,603

Post#169 » by gorz » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:12 pm

reflex35 wrote:
gorz wrote:

Not much ? A?

I am sorry and with all the respect to Tim... no one ever has consider him being the best player even during his prime ... who did? Fair or not fair it was shaq, Kobe, lebron later...

I personally had kobe bryant the best player of the 00 decade. But many on realgm had duncan the best player of 00 decade.

Return to The General Board