Randle vs. Porzingis

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 47,851

Re: Randle vs. Porzingis 

Post#381 » by robillionaire » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:19 am

ibraheim718 wrote:
robillionaire wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:
What? The Knicks forum openly roots for the Blazers because of that bum Melo.

you are still this fanny flustered about Melo and you’re chastising us for ribbing KP, who is actually still relevant to this team and failure still beneficial to us since we have their draft picks, you do see the hypocrisy right

Use your NYC education and explain to me the connection between Porzingis and Randle.

Porzingis was the starting PF, we traded him and replaced him in the starting lineup the following season with Randle at PF, and he has been much better in the same position. How do you not see that connection
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 47,851

Post#382 » by robillionaire » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:22 am

ibraheim718 wrote:The 6 game win streak New York is on consists of Ja Morant blowing a game winning bunny at the buzzer, Pascal Siakim traveling on a 3 on 1 fast break with the game tied, and Lonzo Ball and Eric Bledsoe being dumbasses.

I'll say it right here right now.. this Knicks team is garbage benefitting from a garbage regular season and they won't win a round in the playoffs.

Bump this ladies.

Wow, bold prediction, a 6-8 seed losing in the first round that’s just unfathomable. We should be deeply ashamed.

The Knicks were supposed to be the worst team in the nba, this is all house money, they can get swept and it’s gravy to me. The team is finally heading in a positive direction and I’ve enjoyed the hell out of this season and genuinely sorry you couldn’t.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,608

Post#383 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:52 am

robillionaire wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:
robillionaire wrote:
Like who still cares about Melo? Talk about salty and bitter lol. This is 2021 nobody even remembers what you’re taking about

What? The Knicks forum openly roots for the Blazers because of that bum Melo.

you are still this fanny flustered about Melo and you’re chastising us for ribbing KP, who is actually still relevant to this team and failure still beneficial to us since we have their draft picks, you do see the hypocrisy right

ibraheim roots for the nuggets on the knicks board more than rooting for the knicks this season :lol:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
NYKnickerbocker
RealGM
And1: 13,445

Post#384 » by NYKnickerbocker » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:52 am

ibraheim718 wrote:The 6 game win streak New York is on consists of Ja Morant blowing a game winning bunny at the buzzer, Pascal Siakim traveling on a 3 on 1 fast break with the game tied, and Lonzo Ball and Eric Bledsoe being dumbasses.

I'll say it right here right now.. this Knicks team is garbage benefitting from a garbage regular season and they won't win a round in the playoffs.

Bump this ladies.
a win streak is a win streak bruh lol. Get some help
The KnicksFix
Sixth Man
And1: 1,541

Post#385 » by The KnicksFix » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:09 am

Bump this ladies.

Ah good old ibraheim from the nets forum. I remember when the nets were putting together a solid run with Kenny Atkinson at the helm and the right players in a system you praised the development which lead to you attracting stars. Now when the Knicks are showing development and winning the games they’re supposed to they’re “garbage” :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy:
HeartBreakKid
RealGM
And1: 18,813

Post#386 » by HeartBreakKid » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:12 am

Bump this ladies.

the knicks getting eliminated in the first round is not exactly a brave take. hardly any of their players are in their prime...
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 42,990

Post#387 » by DaGawd » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:11 am

HeartBreakKid wrote:

Bump this ladies.

the knicks getting eliminated in the first round is not exactly a brave take. hardly any of their players are in their prime...

Bingo..

Don’t mind that clown. He’s upset the Knicks aren’t still on their eternal tank for a superstar in the draft quest. He’s so butthurt about not being bad enough for a top 5 pick in this draft he can’t enjoy the most successful season the Knicks have had in forever.. wild
BaF
Washington Wizards
NowWHYcee7
Bench Warmer
And1: 958

Post#388 » by NowWHYcee7 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:40 am

The KnicksFix wrote:

Bump this ladies.

Ah good old ibraheim from the nets forum. I remember when the nets were putting together a solid run with Kenny Atkinson at the helm and the right players in a system you praised the development which lead to you attracting stars. Now when the Knicks are showing development and winning the games they’re supposed to they’re “garbage” :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy:

He's just another old and disgruntled loser. Still scarred because we kicked Lin to the curb. I wouldn't take him too seriously.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 19,884

Post#389 » by blueNorange » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:54 pm

Sark wrote:
robillionaire wrote:
Sark wrote:

Randle hasn't gotten us to the playoffs yet, nor has he done anything that Porzingis didn't do.

Let’s talk about it

This is like a championship for you.

Here, hang the banner

you were always a closet knicks fan but glad to know you've finally confirmed it.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
MoochieNorris
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,443

Post#390 » by MoochieNorris » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:00 pm

randle comes from the mamba school. kp is softer than cottonelle
KnickMan
Pro Prospect
And1: 204

Post#391 » by KnickMan » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:32 pm

Swish1906 wrote:Wake me up when Randle is playing winning ball on a team that isnt one of the worst teams in the league.

And yes, i expect the Knicks to be again a bottom 4 team in the east.

Randle needs to prove that he can play great within a winning system. There is a reason why the Mavs had never any interest in him, even with him being from Dallas

ARE YOU AWAKE YET???!!!
"Tier 1 Asset Accumulation"
http://www.greatfinancialoptions.com
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,139

Post#392 » by Raps in 4 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:37 pm

KP is basically Latvian Bargnani at this point.
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 13,616

Post#393 » by KnicksGadfly » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:45 pm

KnickMan wrote:
Swish1906 wrote:Wake me up when Randle is playing winning ball on a team that isnt one of the worst teams in the league.

Randle needs to prove that he can play great within a winning system. There is a reason why the Mavs had never any interest in him, even with him being from Dallas

ARE YOU AWAKE YET???!!!

Dude, let's be classy...

how bout them Kings tho?
MoochieNorris
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,443

Post#394 » by MoochieNorris » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:48 pm

Raps in 4 wrote:KP is basically Latvian Bargnani at this point.

ooof madon

got him
HabsAndDubs
Senior
And1: 489

Post#395 » by HabsAndDubs » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Who cares if the Knicks aren’t a good team. They’re been one of the most embarrassing professional franchises in North American sports for the last decade, and within a year they’ve been able to largely repair their reputation and build a team that might actually be somewhere players would want to play and who might be able to build something sustainable going into the future.

A lot of that has to do with Randle playing at a quasi MVP level- he’s in a completely different tier than KP, who if the Knicks still had, they would not have signed Randle, who was the consolation prize of consolation prizes in two years ago’s FA period.

Then winning a playoff series would be one of the most exciting things that could happen in the playoffs, but if they don’t, they’ve got more than enough to build off of for next year. Besides, either they eventually sign JR to a max deal, or the jump he’s made with Thibs coaching is enough to attract some stars to take their shot in NY.
KnickMan
Pro Prospect
And1: 204

Post#396 » by KnickMan » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:29 pm

KnicksGadfly wrote:
KnickMan wrote:

ARE YOU AWAKE YET???!!!

Dude, let's be classy...

how bout them Kings tho?

F that. Dude says wake him when the team is relevant and Randle is playing winning ball. Well WAKE THE F UP!!
"Tier 1 Asset Accumulation"
http://www.greatfinancialoptions.com
Dave DaButcher
Sixth Man
And1: 4,296

Post#397 » by Dave DaButcher » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:42 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21

On the other hand, KP absolutely leads his team in being a grossly overpaid brittle b*tch. So maybe this argument is a toss-up?
DoItALL9
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,272

Post#398 » by DoItALL9 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:06 pm

Randle seems like the easy pick. I've been a fan of his going back to the draft where I thought Boston should've gotten him instead of Smart

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
lecola
Junior
And1: 272

Post#399 » by lecola » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:44 pm

Randle is my MVP for this season. It is too strange he is never being mentioned in MVP talks.
gorz
Sixth Man
And1: 1,603

Post#400 » by gorz » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:33 pm

Randle should get some consideration for mvp. He's been a monster all season and huge reason why the knicks have been successful and joy to watch this season.

Return to The General Board