Randle vs. Porzingis

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

urgal
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,876

Re: Randle vs. Porzingis 

Post#501 » by urgal » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Might be time to revisit this discussion.

One is currently anchoring a top 5 defense, the other guy is back to be being the low-efficient chucker he's always been for all but one season of his career.

Knicks (and their humble fans) got fooled by what was probably the biggest fluke season in NBA history and are now back to being contenders for the 10th seed.

Yeah I'm good with the Zinger instead :lol:
matt6715
Veteran
And1: 2,797

Post#502 » by matt6715 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:20 pm

in before Knicks fans mention KP's injury history since they can't say he's getting outplayed by Randle this year
urgal
Bench Warmer

Post#503 » by urgal » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:25 pm

matt6715 wrote:in before Knicks fans mention KP's injury history since they can't say he's getting outplayed by Randle this year

And the "bad contract" argument also doesn't work anymore since those fools extended Randle for 4-years and 117 M (!!!) based on one good season. Definitely a worthwile investment to maybe make the play-in.

:lol: OMG I think I have to throw up.
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 44,082

Post#504 » by DaGawd » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:26 pm

They both suck..
BaF
Washington Wizards
Dleushon
Ballboy
And1: 7

Post#505 » by Dleushon » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:28 pm

You really cant take one season and thats all. Last season Randle would be the pick. But also take into account the contracts and all. KP always had talent but yes injury always looms with him. He is the white version of Mitchell Robinson and vise versa. He is literally a walking double double but also made of glass. KP was stellar for us when he played. I will say once a Knick always a Knick. Frankly, at this point I am more upset about losing THJ because at least he always plays hard. I will always enjoy watching former Knicks players.
urgal
Bench Warmer

Post#506 » by urgal » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:31 pm

Dleushon wrote:You really cant take one season and thats all. Last season Randle would be the pick. But also take into account the contracts and all. KP always had talent but yes injury always looms with him. He is the white version of Mitchell Robinson and vise versa. He is literally a walking double double but also made of glass. KP was stellar for us when he played. I will say once a Knick always a Knick. Frankly, at this point I am more upset about losing THJ because at least he always plays hard. I will always enjoy watching former Knicks players.

But Knicks fans can or what?

The whole thing was only a discussion because Randle had one good year. He was a chucker before, he's a chucker now.

If you talk their whole careers and potential of course you'll always take Porzingis.
And now even more so because Randle right now is one of the worst contracts in the league.
gottamakeit
Sixth Man
And1: 1,407

Post#507 » by gottamakeit » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:01 pm

Dleushon wrote:You really cant take one season and thats all. Last season Randle would be the pick. But also take into account the contracts and all. KP always had talent but yes injury always looms with him. He is the white version of Mitchell Robinson and vise versa. He is literally a walking double double but also made of glass. KP was stellar for us when he played. I will say once a Knick always a Knick. Frankly, at this point I am more upset about losing THJ because at least he always plays hard. I will always enjoy watching former Knicks players.

white version of Mitchell Robinson
cupcakesnake wrote:...no one is forcing you to make up an opinion and post it
Pinkyring
RealGM
And1: 6,327

Post#508 » by Pinkyring » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:14 pm

I don't know whats worse the initial thread or the decision to rehash it
LAL1947
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,620

Post#509 » by LAL1947 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:29 pm

Apse4 wrote:Easy. Porzingis.

This
LAL1947
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,620

Post#510 » by LAL1947 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:31 pm

Ok, fine... if you like THJ that much, I guess you can have him back.

THJ + Brunson for Fournier (sacre bleh) + Immanuel Quickley + Jericho Sims + 2023 Dallas pick back.

Do we have a deal?

Return to The General Board