Kristaps Porzingis Is Indeed Available

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

asas
Pro Prospect
And1: 586

Re: Kristaps Porzingis Is Indeed Available 

Post#281 » by asas » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:24 am

The man is such a bait. If you want to move him you gotta do it as soon as he's healthy and balling. At the same time it's hard to make the decision because he's very good.

1 more injury and it's over, you're not getting anything. You will be paying for somebody to take him.
reamily
Senior
And1: 87

Post#282 » by reamily » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:28 am

asas wrote:The man is such a bait. If you want to move him you gotta do it as soon as he's healthy and balling. At the same time it's hard to make the decision because he's very good.

1 more injury and it's over, you're not getting anything. You will be paying for somebody to take him.

Thats the narrative media wanted to portray Porzingis. But how many times he left the court cause of his injury? Only during his acl injury all other else are maintenance issues. Kevin Durant do have this case this season, Anthony Davis also.
matt6715
Veteran
And1: 2,797

Post#283 » by matt6715 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:04 pm

Pharmcat wrote:
Texas Chuck wrote:Update-- Dallas is 9-1 in the last 10 games KP has played with the only loss 3 pts to Dame Time. Hurts that he missed 3 games with a back and then Dallas rested him and Luka in a b2b, but he's moving much better and isn't the worst defensive player in the league any longer.

Dallas has to still consider dealing him if it makes the team better, but there is no desperation atm.

I wonder if KP needs to visit that germany doctor kobe saw for his knees . Maybe they can come up with a plan to keep him healthy. If healthy, this Mavs team can do things in the playoffs. But thats a big if

If my memory serves me, he got the PRP treatment (Germany/Kobe treatment) last season at some point and missed a bunch of games.

Return to The General Board