Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar.

Moderators: jamaalstar21, infinite11285, BombsquadSammy, ken6199, Domejandro, bwgood77, Dirk, zimpy27, KingDavid

mademan
RealGM
Posts: 21,038
And1: 19,049
Joined: Feb 18, 2010

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#61 » by mademan » Sat Apr 3, 2021 7:28 pm

DoctorX wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:Plot for those who want to know.

Leonard (Lebron James) is tracking down the man who raped and murdered his wife. The difficulty, however, of locating his wife's killer is compounded by the fact that he suffers from a rare, untreatable form of memory loss. Although he can recall details of life before his accident, Leonard cannot remember what happened fifteen minutes ago, where he's going, or why.

Weird...Trailer did not give that kind of a vibe.


This can't be the plot.


Take it youve never seen memento
User avatar
clyde21
RealGM
Posts: 48,048
And1: 54,660
Joined: Aug 20, 2014
   

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#62 » by clyde21 » Sat Apr 3, 2021 7:30 pm

Sgt Major wrote:Yeah, her too

MotownMadness wrote:
Sgt Major wrote:Bring back Pepe Le Pew you PC ****

Is he seriously gone? What are they saying he's trying to rape the cat?


Seriously
They're being dumb, that's it


lol these clown cars would cancel Johnny f'in Bravo if they had the chance.
#BLM #FREEPALESTINE
Ballerhogger
RealGM
Posts: 30,491
And1: 8,724
Joined: Jul 06, 2014
       

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#63 » by Ballerhogger » Sat Apr 3, 2021 7:42 pm

Lebron james gettiing oscar!
Saint_Killa
Pro Prospect
Posts: 891
And1: 1,563
Joined: Jun 15, 2013
         

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#64 » by Saint_Killa » Sat Apr 3, 2021 7:55 pm

Tracymcgoaty wrote:Plot for those who want to know.

Leonard (Lebron James) is tracking down the man who raped and murdered his wife. The difficulty, however, of locating his wife's killer is compounded by the fact that he suffers from a rare, untreatable form of memory loss. Although he can recall details of life before his accident, Leonard cannot remember what happened fifteen minutes ago, where he's going, or why.

Weird...Trailer did not give that kind of a vibe.


Bro it's not Nolan movie (I wish it was..)
Never stop believin
User avatar
The Comedian
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
Posts: 12,622
And1: 34,095
Joined: Jun 25, 2006
       

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#65 » by The Comedian » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:19 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=20
DoctorX
Pro Prospect
Posts: 755
And1: 842
Joined: Oct 03, 2020
   

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#66 » by DoctorX » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:27 pm

mademan wrote:
DoctorX wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:Plot for those who want to know.

Leonard (Lebron James) is tracking down the man who raped and murdered his wife. The difficulty, however, of locating his wife's killer is compounded by the fact that he suffers from a rare, untreatable form of memory loss. Although he can recall details of life before his accident, Leonard cannot remember what happened fifteen minutes ago, where he's going, or why.

Weird...Trailer did not give that kind of a vibe.


This can't be the plot.


Take it youve never seen memento


I haven’t seen it.
User avatar
levon
General Manager
Posts: 8,496
And1: 14,007
Joined: Aug 04, 2017

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#67 » by levon » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:39 pm

DoctorX wrote:
mademan wrote:
DoctorX wrote:
This can't be the plot.


Take it youve never seen memento


I haven’t seen it.

you've probably seen it and just forgot
User avatar
PlatinumState
Rookie
Posts: 1,223
And1: 1,299
Joined: Jul 26, 2016
       

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#68 » by PlatinumState » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:48 pm

Lebron's acting seems very "wooden" compared to MJ
AussieCeltic
Veteran
Posts: 2,997
And1: 5,292
Joined: Jan 02, 2014
 

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#69 » by AussieCeltic » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:58 pm

zimpy27 wrote:So there isn't any other players involved?


I spotted AD and Dame in that trailer
perempe20
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,326
And1: 684
Joined: Aug 20, 2015
 

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#70 » by perempe20 » Sat Apr 3, 2021 9:03 pm

AussieCeltic wrote:
zimpy27 wrote:So there isn't any other players involved?


I spotted AD and Dame in that trailer


Paul, Lillard, Draymond Green, Anthony Davis according to IMDB. The original had Ewing, Barkely, Bird, Bogues, Larry Johnson, Oakley, Shawn Bradley, Divac, Ceballos, Ainge, Mourning & A.C. Green
User avatar
Ice Trae
RealGM
Posts: 10,079
And1: 6,961
Joined: Jan 20, 2012
 

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#71 » by Ice Trae » Sat Apr 3, 2021 9:09 pm

Bron seemed pretty stiff in the trailer
MotownMadness
RealGM
Posts: 31,868
And1: 18,464
Joined: Oct 08, 2013
 

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#72 » by MotownMadness » Sat Apr 3, 2021 9:45 pm

clyde21 wrote:
Sgt Major wrote:Yeah, her too

MotownMadness wrote:Is he seriously gone? What are they saying he's trying to rape the cat?


Seriously
They're being dumb, that's it


lol these clown cars would cancel Johnny f'in Bravo if they had the chance.

Completely forgot about Johnny Bravo but yes they would have a problem.
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
Posts: 14,754
And1: 1,514
Joined: Jun 15, 2002
Location: NYC Queens
     

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#73 » by knicksNOTslick » Sat Apr 3, 2021 9:54 pm

Movie would've been better if they had the banana boat squad in there. Chris Paul has a ton of acting experience from his statefarm commercials.

But imo, best NBA star/actor still goes to Jesus Shuttlesworth.
therealbig3
RealGM
Posts: 26,551
And1: 12,574
Joined: Jul 31, 2010

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#74 » by therealbig3 » Sat Apr 3, 2021 9:59 pm

Optms wrote:
MotownMadness wrote:
Sgt Major wrote:Bring back Pepe Le Pew you PC ****

Is he seriously gone? What are they saying he's trying to rape the cat?


They're saying it sends a wrong message to kids. You know, the message that when kids see a Skunk getting frisky with a cat (But getting rejected) that it somehow makes them more inclined to get frisky into adult life because it obvious worked for Pepe so well.

Again, these people aren't the smartest bunch.


Or you know, they could be saying: rape is bad and isn’t funny. So we shouldn’t promote our resident rapist.

Could be wrong though.
User avatar
Tracymcgoaty
General Manager
Posts: 9,458
And1: 8,405
Joined: Dec 21, 2015
   

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#75 » by Tracymcgoaty » Sat Apr 3, 2021 10:00 pm

knicksNOTslick wrote:Movie would've been better if they had the banana boat squad in there. Chris Paul has a ton of acting experience from his statefarm commercials.

But imo, best NBA star/actor still goes to Jesus Shuttlesworth.


Dude got to screw porn stars AND beat Denzels ass 1v1!
“Listen man, thank you Kobe for giving me my roses while I’m still here on this earth,” McGrady said. “He was, listen, I came in, I used to stay at this man’s house. I just knew how gifted he was gonna be, And he just brought the best out of me.
User avatar
lonzo_pelota
Analyst
Posts: 3,468
And1: 4,670
Joined: Jul 28, 2017
   

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#76 » by lonzo_pelota » Sat Apr 3, 2021 10:03 pm

ItsDanger wrote:What was the CGI budget for LBJ's hair?



User avatar
rapstarter
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,930
And1: 2,259
Joined: Feb 01, 2017

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#77 » by rapstarter » Sat Apr 3, 2021 10:35 pm

It looks awful as expected. Hopefully it's in the "so bad that it's actually good" category.
User avatar
JayMKE
RealGM
Posts: 21,205
And1: 8,329
Joined: Jun 21, 2010
Location: WI
     

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#78 » by JayMKE » Sat Apr 3, 2021 10:56 pm

I haven’t even seen the original Space Jam in quite awhile but I liked it as a kid, I don’t think I’d like it as much now and it’s not like the sequel is gonna reveal some major new plot points lol. If kids like it good for them, maybe when it’s free on streaming whenever that is.
FREE GIANNIS
Ballerhogger
RealGM
Posts: 30,491
And1: 8,724
Joined: Jul 06, 2014
       

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#79 » by Ballerhogger » Sat Apr 3, 2021 11:01 pm

The Comedian wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
Dupp
RealGM
Posts: 108,154
And1: 61,341
Joined: Aug 16, 2009
Location: Jay Z’s lap
 

Re: Space Jam 2 official trailer. LeBron coming for that Oscar. 

Post#80 » by Dupp » Sat Apr 3, 2021 11:17 pm

dynamic duo wrote:mj has his shoes and crying memes but lebron is the better player, gm and an actor, lebron is the clear-cut goat.



Its basic science.
Neato wrote:I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone for being a neato

Return to The General Board