Joel Embiid 1189 Minutes Played 1103 Points Scored

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

_qubik
Starter
And1: 1,336

Re: Joel Embiid 1189 Minutes Played 1103 Points Scored 

Post#41 » by _qubik » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:03 pm

thamadkant wrote:
Sharcm1 wrote:It is impressive. But after watching him last night I realized he flops a lot to get these foul calls. It’s kinda hard to watch.

He is very hard to watch...

I've grown up watching the Golden Era centers and I LOVE watching bigs play and dominate... but I absolutely cannot stand watching Embiid. The guy is 20 pounds heavier than most centers, if not ALL centers... and he bounces off them like he got hit by a truck.. and its all acting. Jokic is today... the best big man to watch because of his passes, skills and overall fundamentals.

Good player, but crap to watch and milking "star" calls to get his points when he could probably get them without flopping around as easy as well.

Present you my man Bam Adebayo, he got the passing chops, the physicallity while looking like the underdog a lot of nights because he isnt all that big, but play hard as hell both ends of the floor. Its not because its my team, but Butler and Bam average a nice amount of FT 8 and 6 without flopping, they are alway looking to score through contact. I like Embiid a lot, but sometimes its real lame to see him flopping against weaker and smaller guys, when he could be shooting much more and 1s and taking some extra points for his team

Return to The General Board