EC | Rd. 2| (3) Bucks vs (2) Nets, Part 2 [Tied 2-2]

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Who's getting it?

Bucks in 6
19%
Bucks in 7
14%
Nets in 4
15%
Nets in 5
27%
Nets in 6
21%
Nets in 7
4%

Total votes: 139

soboMP3
Sixth Man
And1: 1,281

Re: EC | Rd. 2| (3) Bucks vs (2) Nets [2-0 Nets], Part 2 

Post#1321 » by soboMP3 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:56 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
KD was fouled every single play of the game by Tucker.

His strategy was basically they won't call everything. And then the one time he did he threw a temper tantrum.

Dude is a straight punk. Can't play actual defense.

:lol: you salty

The disappearing Bucks fans are chirping a lot for a team that lost by 50 and barely escaped with a win after blowing a 20 point lead.

I wouldn't be so confident. We lost a game to the Celtics too. When we play well you have been straight embarrassed in this series.

Nobody is confident or chirping. Go read the Bucks board. Everyone is in disbelief they won that game. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re losing sleep over PJ f’ing Tucker lol.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,878

Post#1322 » by Hello Brooklyn » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:05 pm

soboMP3 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:

The disappearing Bucks fans are chirping a lot for a team that lost by 50 and barely escaped with a win after blowing a 20 point lead.

I wouldn't be so confident. We lost a game to the Celtics too. When we play well you have been straight embarrassed in this series.

Nobody is confident or chirping. Go read the Bucks board. Everyone is in disbelief they won that game. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re losing sleep over PJ f’ing Tucker lol.

A complaint is not losing sleep :lol:

Straight delusional if you think I'm actually worried about PJ **** Tucker.
whatisacenter
RealGM
And1: 12,899

Post#1323 » by whatisacenter » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:14 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
soboMP3 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

You do know there is always the option of tipping the cap to a player who plays his ass off?
Madvillain been as high as Kathmandu
And tilted to the side like that fat man's shoe
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM

Post#1324 » by Hello Brooklyn » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:17 pm

whatisacenter wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
soboMP3 wrote:Nobody is confident or chirping. Go read the Bucks board. Everyone is in disbelief they won that game. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re losing sleep over PJ f’ing Tucker lol.

You do know there is always the option of tipping the cap to a player who plays his ass off?

I don't respect the way Tucker plays.

I thought Middleton was incredible.
drchaos
Rookie
And1: 409

Post#1325 » by drchaos » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:22 pm

I was really surprised that the Nets didn't put the game away when they were down by one with the ball when only 11 seconds were left.

Most nights they find someone to make burn the clock and make that bucket.
Tracymcgoaty
RealGM
And1: 16,227

Post#1326 » by Tracymcgoaty » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:43 pm

hardenASG13 wrote:Giannis free throw routine is absurd. He takes 10 seconds for his BS visualization and then 11-13 seconds on each free throw. I could see maybe if it was working, but it clearly doesn’t. Just gives him more time to over think the shot, which is his problem.

It reminds me of playing golf with someone who sucks but takes 10 practice swings before each shot, then stand over the ball for ten seconds before swinging only to hit it no where and then do it all over again on the next shot. Those are the worst people to play with, and who ever Giannis is developing his ft routine with is also the worst at what they do.

Giannis just needs to shot the **** thing and accept whatever.
Raul
“The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred per cent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible.”
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 3,928

Post#1327 » by theFireBlanket » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:49 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
KD was fouled every single play of the game by Tucker.

His strategy was basically they won't call everything. And then the one time he did he threw a temper tantrum.

Dude is a straight punk. Can't play actual defense.

Homie, the Bucks mopped the floor with Toronto for almost 3 games in 2019. They then blew game 3 in regulation after leading.. followed by OT. It was never the same. LAC just turned an 0-2 deficit to the Mavs to get where they are now.

That series with Toronto was neck & neck in total points by finish, but Toronto won 4 games. It's not how much you win by. A win counts for a win. 2-1, with a home game to keep swinging momentum.

You think Kevin wasn't worn down by the defense played, as far as missing open shots? He didn't have an off night without the Bucks influence.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
makubesu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,781

Post#1328 » by makubesu » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:05 pm

I’m reading now that the “security” that got involved with Tucker is actually a bodyguard assigned to KD. This is a huge deal, the Nets need to be fined for this.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM

Post#1329 » by Hello Brooklyn » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:07 pm

theFireBlanket wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:

Homie, the Bucks mopped the floor with Toronto for almost 3 games in 2019. They then blew game 3 in regulation after leading.. followed by OT. It was never the same. LAC just turned an 0-2 deficit to the Mavs to get where they are now.

That series with Toronto was neck & neck in total points by finish, but Toronto won 4 games. It's not how much you win by. A win counts for a win. 2-1, with a home game to keep swinging momentum.

You think Kevin wasn't worn down by the defense played, as far as missing open shots? He didn't have an off night without the Bucks influence.

We are not the Bucks of 2019 :lol:

Giannis is not Kawhi. And KD is not Giannis. KD can not get taken out of a playoff series like the Raptors did by building a wall.

Nor is Giannis capable of dominating on the road cause his game is far too limited.

If you want to to emulate the 2019 Raptors, good luck.
SirChurros
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,798

Post#1330 » by SirChurros » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:21 pm

makubesu wrote:I’m reading now that the “security” that got involved with Tucker is actually a bodyguard assigned to KD. This is a huge deal, the Nets need to be fined for this.

KD's personal body guard, allegedly. :lol:

Dude is so soft. Like, has there ever been a superstar softer than him? Also, if it's true, the Nets should be fined and KD should be suspended. You can't have your personal bodyguard charging an NBA floor. That's not how it works.
Ayt
RealGM
And1: 13,777

Post#1331 » by Ayt » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:25 pm

makubesu wrote:I’m reading now that the “security” that got involved with Tucker is actually a bodyguard assigned to KD. This is a huge deal, the Nets need to be fined for this.

Yep. That is crazy. The league needs to do something about that.
danvato
Rookie
And1: 1,043

Post#1332 » by danvato » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:32 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
danvato wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
It is true that KD can't be stopped. He missed a ton of wide open shots today.

It won't happen again.

What is your definition of "wide open" shots? According to nba.com - https://go.nba.com/zc5m - only 1 of KDs shots was "wide open", only 2 more were "open". He did miss all 3, so if you define 'a ton' as 3, you'd be correct.

Tuckers physicality can be borderline fouling on each play, different refs will call it differently, and in the play-offs most will allow the physical play so no need to discredit the defense.

They were relatively open shots that he routinely makes. KD is one of the most efficient scorers in the history of the NBA.

He had a ton of great looks he usually makes. It was just a bad game.

I wouldn't expect him to play like that again in these playoffs.

I don't understand your logic. Durant was 2/10 in the 1st half, the Nets were down 3.
Durant was 8/19 in the 2nd half. He played just fine in the 2nd half of a game that was close since the 2nd qtr and the Nets lost anyway.
Tha King
Sixth Man
And1: 933

Post#1333 » by Tha King » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:11 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
theFireBlanket wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

We are not the Bucks of 2019 :lol:

Giannis is not Kawhi. And KD is not Giannis. KD can not get taken out of a playoff series like the Raptors did by building a wall.

Nor is Giannis capable of dominating on the road cause his game is far too limited.

If you want to to emulate the 2019 Raptors, good luck.

Without Harden I think the Bucks are pretty comfortably the more talented team as it's effectively KD/Kyrie vs. Giannis/Middleton/Holiday with the role players a toss up imo. So if the Bucks can get Holiday to up his performance like Middleton did in game 3, they can still find ways to win even if KD has big games.

Still, up to this point, the Bucks have done their job on Durant honestly, and same with Kyrie. They've seen multiple defenders and have had to work really hard for their points. As the series progresses that level of effort adds up and it could further impact their efficiency which so far has been below their standard - Kyrie going 9 for 22 is a win for the Bucks; KD going 12 for 25 or 11 for 28 are wins for the Bucks.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM

Post#1334 » by Hello Brooklyn » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:42 pm

danvato wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
danvato wrote:
What is your definition of "wide open" shots? According to nba.com - https://go.nba.com/zc5m - only 1 of KDs shots was "wide open", only 2 more were "open". He did miss all 3, so if you define 'a ton' as 3, you'd be correct.

Tuckers physicality can be borderline fouling on each play, different refs will call it differently, and in the play-offs most will allow the physical play so no need to discredit the defense.

They were relatively open shots that he routinely makes. KD is one of the most efficient scorers in the history of the NBA.

I don't understand your logic. Durant was 2/10 in the 1st half, the Nets were down 3.
Durant was 8/19 in the 2nd half. He played just fine in the 2nd half of a game that was close since the 2nd qtr and the Nets lost anyway.

8/19 is good lol?

That is not even close to KD's best.

Overall, it was possibly KD's worse ever game as a Net. Kyrie played ok. And Harris was terrible. And they still win if Bruce Brown doesn't go rogue in the last minute.
stillgotgame
Analyst
And1: 1,945

Post#1335 » by stillgotgame » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:46 pm

Wow, is KD soft. Gets shut down by a washed up 36 year old and needs his bodyguard to watch over him on the court. KD is soft as butter.
Read on Twitter
?s=20
AmIWrongDude
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,084

Post#1336 » by AmIWrongDude » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:48 pm

If true, that's pretty embarrassing for KD lol hes gonna get roasted once again
danvato
Rookie
And1: 1,043

Post#1337 » by danvato » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:53 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
danvato wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

8/19 is good lol?

That is not even close to KD's best.

Overall, it was possibly KD's worse ever game as a Net. Kyrie played ok. And Harris was terrible. And they still win if Bruce Brown doesn't go rogue in the last minute.

9/18, sorry.
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,239

Post#1338 » by LUKE23 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:30 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:

You can easily the say the same about the Bucks. They went 6/31 from 3 (again) and won. They had three starters combine for 12 points in 114 minutes and still won.

Last nights game was just bad for offense all around. That said, I expect the Bucks to trap/double KD more in game 4 and live with the results. If Harden was there, probably not the case.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM

Post#1339 » by Hello Brooklyn » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:50 pm

LUKE23 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

You can easily the say the same about the Bucks. They went 6/31 from 3 (again) and won. They had three starters combine for 12 points in 114 minutes and still won.

Last nights game was just bad for offense all around. That said, I expect the Bucks to trap/double KD more in game 4 and live with the results. If Harden was there, probably not the case.

The Bucks have shot terribly from 3 for the third straight game. Doesn't seem like some anomaly anymore. They're not a great shooting team this series.

They also blew a 20 point lead. They should have easily ran away with that game. Nets had no business even being in it.

You had to expect the Bucks would win at least 1 game at home. Nobody thought the Nets would sweep.

I don't think this is a real series unless they win Game 4. And they have been putrid offensively all series. Lets see if that changes next game.

And even if tied up, I would give the Nets the edge with homecourt and Harden possibly coming back.
SirChurros
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,798

Post#1340 » by SirChurros » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:00 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
LUKE23 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

The Bucks have shot terribly from 3 for the third straight game. Doesn't seem like some anomaly anymore. They're not a great shooting team this series.

They also blew a 20 point lead. They should have easily ran away with that game. Nets had no business even being in it.

You had to expect the Bucks would win at least 1 game at home. Nobody thought the Nets would sweep.

I don't think this is a real series unless they win Game 4. And they have been putrid offensively all series. Lets see if that changes next game.

And even if tied up, I would give the Nets the edge with homecourt and Harden possibly coming back.

How is it not an anomaly anymore? You're really going to take a three game sample size and say that it has become the norm? What about the 39% they shot from three over the course of 72 games? We just going to ignore that? It's not like they're not getting good looks.

Return to The General Board