OT: Giannis and his new love ‘Oreos & Milk’

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Do you dip your oreos in milk

Yes
63%
No
37%

Total votes: 89

GreatWhiteStiff
RealGM
And1: 12,414

Re: OT: Giannis and his new love ‘Oreos & Milk’ 

Post#41 » by GreatWhiteStiff » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:43 am

KembaWalker wrote:
miamiheat319 wrote:Golden Oreos >> regular Oreos

And no I don't dip them in milk

And yes I'm an odd cat

golden gang unite
though gotta have milk tbh

also double stuf is worse than regular

Double stuff is a big downgrade for sure. My sister thinks single stuff is like getting ripped off or something. I told her they got it right the first time, its like the golden ratio.

Let's playin for 9th!

"OG puts the clamps on point guards like Trae Young." -DelAbbot
Karate Diop
General Manager
And1: 9,842

Post#42 » by Karate Diop » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:50 am

Giannis want that sponsorship money $$$... Which might help to explain his earlier quotes about Milwaukee possibly not being in his long-term plans...
GreatWhiteStiff
RealGM
And1: 12,414

Post#43 » by GreatWhiteStiff » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:23 am

The odds of Giannis getting that oreo money is virtually nil, sorry to burst your subsidiary bubble, KD.

Let's playin for 9th!

"OG puts the clamps on point guards like Trae Young." -DelAbbot
KGtabake
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,577

Post#44 » by KGtabake » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:58 am

Karate Diop wrote:Giannis want that sponsorship money $$$... Which might help to explain his earlier quotes about Milwaukee possibly not being in his long-term plans...

Do you know how much money does Giannis get from endorsements in Greece alone?
Even if he doesn't get a single penny from the US market, he won't starve i assure you.
Messi. Jordan. Ali. Bolt. Senna. Serena. Karelin. Phelps. Rossi. Suleymanoglou. The GOATs.
Ryoga Hibiki
RealGM
And1: 6,600

Post#45 » by Ryoga Hibiki » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:27 am

I have always dipped cookies in my cappuccino for breakfast, since I started drinking cappuccino.
before that, I was using milk
Слава Украине!
Karate Diop
General Manager

Post#46 » by Karate Diop » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:30 am

KGtabake wrote:
Karate Diop wrote:Giannis want that sponsorship money $$$... Which might help to explain his earlier quotes about Milwaukee possibly not being in his long-term plans...

Even if he doesn't get a single penny from the US market, he won't starve i assure you.

Right, I'm not saying Giannis is going to go broke - I'm just pointing out that the hints he keeps dropping seem to add up to an eventual Milwaukee departure, partially because he wants an even bigger slice of the economic pie...
Ryoga Hibiki
RealGM
And1: 6,600

Post#47 » by Ryoga Hibiki » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:36 am

Karate Diop wrote:
KGtabake wrote:

Right, I'm not saying Giannis is going to go broke - I'm just pointing out that the hints he keeps dropping seem to add up to an eventual Milwaukee departure, partially because he wants an even bigger slice of the economic pie...

What hints?
Слава Украине!
antonac
Starter
And1: 2,196

Post#48 » by antonac » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:16 pm

sceptical.

no one that's eaten proper barrel aged Feta would eat anything else.
Optms
RealGM
And1: 16,963

Post#49 » by Optms » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:21 pm

Ryoga Hibiki wrote:I have always dipped cookies in my cappuccino for breakfast, since I started drinking cappuccino.
before that, I was using milk

omg why I haven't I thought of this? I love cappuccino's as well. RealGM saving lives out here
Karate Diop
General Manager

Post#50 » by Karate Diop » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:16 pm

Ryoga Hibiki wrote:
Karate Diop wrote:
KGtabake wrote:

What hints?

Per Giannis himself:

"One challenge was to bring a championship here and we did. It was very hard, but we did. Very, very hard. I just love challenges. What's the next challenge? The next challenge might not be here...Me and my family chose to stay in this city that we all love and has taken care of us—for now. In two years, that might change."
BlazersBroncos
RealGM
And1: 7,906

Post#51 » by BlazersBroncos » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:41 pm

Other than Diop this might be the most positive, wholesome thread in years on the GB. Feels good. Thanks Giannis.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,431

Post#52 » by Michael Jackson » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:56 pm

dhsilv2 wrote:
WolfAddict wrote:I'm struggling to believe that there are at least 5 people who DON'T dip Oreos in milk... You must just hate happiness.

People who can't drink milk?

There is that or there are people like me who just hate milk. Now I don’t hate dairy, but milk by itself grosses me out. I don’t know why but when I see a glass of milk I gag. Once when I was a kid I think I was really thirsty and I drank milk and it was like Ron burgundy said a bad choice. I only have oat milk or almond milk around anyway and I could stomach a glass of that I guess.
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 26,543

Post#53 » by azcatz11 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:59 pm

Michael Jackson wrote:
dhsilv2 wrote:
WolfAddict wrote:I'm struggling to believe that there are at least 5 people who DON'T dip Oreos in milk... You must just hate happiness.

There is that or there are people like me who just hate milk. Now I don’t hate dairy, but milk by itself grosses me out. I don’t know why but when I see a glass of milk I gag. Once when I was a kid I think I was really thirsty and I drank milk and it was like Ron burgundy said a bad choice. I only have oat milk or almond milk around anyway and I could stomach a glass of that I guess.

My wife drinks milk with literally every meal. She will wash down tacos, steak, literally anything with milk. It's absolutely disgusting and still grosses me out
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,431

Post#54 » by Michael Jackson » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:15 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:
dhsilv2 wrote:

My wife drinks milk with literally every meal. She will wash down tacos, steak, literally anything with milk. It's absolutely disgusting and still grosses me out

You have ruined my day lol.
vital_signs
Analyst
And1: 2,239

Post#55 » by vital_signs » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:37 pm

I honestly don't think I've ever dumped an Oreo in milk, always sounded like some soggy conctoction. Love me some milk though, too bad the old age lactose intolerance is starting to hit. Basically can only drink it when I know I have toilet access and no meetings scheduled for work the next morning.
Inadequate perception I reckon it's from the Valium
Perishable517
Analyst
And1: 1,944

Post#56 » by Perishable517 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:49 pm

No Bucks fans gonna mention BoA (Joe Alexander) foray into dunking Oreos?

On my phone or I'd post a vid.

Sent from my HTC U11 using RealGM mobile app
" If you take away the alc l r g on Malcolm Brogdon is Mom Bod :("
- emunney

"I’d place the phone directly between my cheeks while I let one rip right in John Hammond’s ear."
- BroncoBuck
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,212

Post#57 » by Kampuchea » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:03 pm

Haven’t had an Oreo in maybe 10+ years. Chocolate covered pretzels is all I need
ThumbsUpBaby
Head Coach
And1: 10,825

Post#58 » by ThumbsUpBaby » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:13 pm

Michael Jackson wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:

I'll ruin it even more.

Rice bowl, barbeque, bananas, ice cream... it don't matter. I eat all of em with milk. Ever tried mixing milk and beer? I've done it all.
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 26,543

Post#59 » by azcatz11 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:21 pm

ThumbsUpBaby wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

I'll ruin it even more.

Rice bowl, barbeque, bananas, ice cream... it don't matter. I eat all of em with milk. Ever tried mixing milk and beer? I've done it all.

Yep - you people are literally insane. Lol
jokeboy86
General Manager
And1: 5,210

Post#60 » by jokeboy86 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:11 pm

Perishable517 wrote:No Bucks fans gonna mention BoA (Joe Alexander) foray into dunking Oreos?

On my phone or I'd post a vid.

Sent from my HTC U11 using RealGM mobile app

Joe Alexander,

Was disappointed that he wasn't even that a great a dunker for a guy who was supposedly a great athlete. I miss the old Big East but it had to go. Was churning out way too many overrated prospects who turned into lottery busts.

Return to The General Board