Rajon Rondo allegedly pulled a gun on his family. UPDATE; CASE DROPPED

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,880

Re: Rajon Rondo allegedly pulled a gun on his family 

Post#101 » by KingDavid » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:27 pm

Don't know why the case was dropped and don't care; not clicking the link. Probably wasn't enough evidence and/or it never happened so he's cleared.

It's not misogynistic to ask for more details from a different source unrelated to the situation. That's simply gathering data. To say that women are capable of lying more than men or that the cause of their lies are worse than men's is a prejudiced statement and therefore is misogynistic. But same goes for saying the opposite; to state men tell worse lies is also prejudice against a gender and therefore misandry. Liars are liars no matter the gender and both are capable of horrible lies and manipulation. We all are. Emmitt Till comes to mind...plenty of other examples from both genders. If you don't agree, good for you. Move on.

Those of you that care about the details behind the Depp/Heard trial; more power to you. I couldn't care to pick a side. But if you want to discuss that, take it to the off topic board not the general board. Same goes for the topics and discussions of misandry/misogyny. Feel free to tag me, pm me, or link me to those threads, just keep it off the general board.

Closed.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.

Return to The General Board