LeBron played with a torn tendon in foot for 2 months

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Goomba3666
Veteran
And1: 3,315

Re: LeBron played with a torn tendon in foot for 2 months 

Post#81 » by Goomba3666 » Fri May 26, 2023 7:57 am

ChartFiction wrote:Why are people acting like this is made up?

He missed 4 weeks in March for this reason. He cut his recovery time short because the playoffs were on the line.

It's most likely a partially torn tendon that he played through.

And the idea that it's not physically feasible he played through it so he must be lying is false. Players have done it before.

Because he and his PR team are habitual liars. They did this when he lost to the Suns. First they said that AD'S injury wasn't a big deal. Then he got backdoor swept by the Suns AFTER showboating and suddenly his 'groin' was a problem again.
DonDoolie
Veteran
And1: 3,747

Post#82 » by DonDoolie » Fri May 26, 2023 8:00 am

CrabDribbler wrote:
DonDoolie wrote:
CrabDribbler wrote:
I’ve yet to call anyone a moron or an idiot here but this sure would be the case to do so. Keep thinking someone had a burner account on ice since 2012 and use it to defend LeBron’s foot. Or perhaps they were lurking and repulsed by posters who contribute jargon or trash like yourself. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Is that how short your memory is? you literally called that dude an idiot on the first page of this thread. Then you called someone else dumb and then you called other people sheep. Maybe it's time to look in the mirror, maybe it's you thats contributing nothing but trash on this board.

You are quite possibly the most sensitive poster here. More so than the terminology of “Karen” used nowadays. Look at you getting your panties bunched over rebuttals and disagreements, when we ourselves settled our takes. Get a snickers kid.

Right right, I'm the sensitive one :lol:

You claim you aren't using a burner, you haven't posted on this board since 2012 but now decided to start posting to defend LeBron honor by calling everyone idiots and sheep. and IM the sensitive one HAHAHA

Oh and here since you're having a hard time keeping up

CrabDribbler wrote:
BoatsNZones wrote:Performed just fine when he came back to end the regular season: 25/8/6 (just 32 mpg) on 49/40/84

But yes, we ALL knew this news would be leaked as soon as his season ended.

You’re a bigger idiot on here than ‘WarriorGM’. He was second in production prior to his injury and he was a negative when he returned and very apparent in the playoffs. First step gone.
Weaseling out of things is important to learn; it’s what separates us from the animals … except the weasel
Goomba3666
Veteran

Post#83 » by Goomba3666 » Fri May 26, 2023 8:01 am

Also, his time off doesn't mean much. Saw him take a random two week trip to Miami in the middle of the season in Cleveland back when he was on his 'diet' and the media barely covered it. Lol.

If Lebron's mouth is moving in front of cameras, he's more than likely lying. Just keeping it honest.

Great player though.
Kawaii Leonard
Junior
And1: 497

Post#84 » by Kawaii Leonard » Fri May 26, 2023 8:12 am

DonDoolie wrote:
CrabDribbler wrote:
DonDoolie wrote:
Is that how short your memory is? you literally called that dude an idiot on the first page of this thread. Then you called someone else dumb and then you called other people sheep. Maybe it's time to look in the mirror, maybe it's you thats contributing nothing but trash on this board.

You are quite possibly the most sensitive poster here. More so than the terminology of “Karen” used nowadays. Look at you getting your panties bunched over rebuttals and disagreements, when we ourselves settled our takes. Get a snickers kid.

You claim you aren't using a burner, you haven't posted on this board since 2012 but now decided to start posting to defend LeBron honor by calling everyone idiots and sheep. and IM the sensitive one HAHAHA

Illiteracy is so prevalent in the western world. We need to do better. I am so sorry the education system failed you. Yeah man. LeBron’s foot was mangled like a shredded pulled pork sandwich and he should be excused to co-finals mvp, exactly what I am saying. Sheep means moron and idiot too apparently.
WarriorGM wrote:Steph is the greatest playmaker of all-time.
DonDoolie
Veteran

Post#85 » by DonDoolie » Fri May 26, 2023 8:15 am

CrabDribbler wrote:
DonDoolie wrote:
CrabDribbler wrote:

Illiteracy is so prevalent in the western world. We need to do better. I am so sorry the education system failed you. Yeah man. LeBron’s foot was mangled like a shredded pulled pork sandwich and he should be excused to co-finals mvp, exactly what I am saying. Sheep means moron and idiot too apparently.

The Irony in your post is actually hilarious. I think it's time to step away from the keyboard my brotha :lol: :lol:
Weaseling out of things is important to learn; it’s what separates us from the animals … except the weasel
Zugzwang13
Sophomore
And1: 284

Post#86 » by Zugzwang13 » Fri May 26, 2023 8:21 am

This crap is post worthy why?
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,697

Post#87 » by knicksNOTslick » Fri May 26, 2023 8:23 am

Lebron went for a fancy fast break dunk by himself and botched it. If he was truly injured, he wouldn't have gone up like that and instead gone for a simple dunk or layup. He might not have been 100 percent (and no one really is in the playoffs) but he certainly isn't as injured as he is letting on.
JN61
RealGM
And1: 9,030

Post#88 » by JN61 » Fri May 26, 2023 8:24 am

No he didn't. Media needs to stop making bs.
Pennebaker wrote:And Bird did it while being a defensive liability. But he also made All-Defensive teams, which was another controversial issue regarding Bird and votes.
Kawaii Leonard
Junior

Post#89 » by Kawaii Leonard » Fri May 26, 2023 8:24 am

DonDoolie wrote:
CrabDribbler wrote:
DonDoolie wrote:

The Irony in your post is actually hilarious. I think it's time to step away from the keyboard my brotha :lol: :lol:

I’ve seen stupid stan and troll takes over the yrs but this is another level. Did it ever come across to you that these “burner accounts” did not want to associate with people who didn’t develop their prefrontal cortex like yourself? It is honestly a hassle not worth it in the long run. You are claiming that I am on a burner account to defend LeBron’s feet that I already said has no merit if he is on the court and playing. Listen to yourself lil bro.
MikeJax
Ballboy
And1: 31

Post#90 » by MikeJax » Fri May 26, 2023 8:24 am

JN61
RealGM

Post#91 » by JN61 » Fri May 26, 2023 8:26 am

CrabDribbler wrote:
BoatsNZones wrote:Performed just fine when he came back to end the regular season: 25/8/6 (just 32 mpg) on 49/40/84

You’re a bigger idiot on here than ‘WarriorGM’. He was second in production prior to his injury and he was a negative when he returned and very apparent in the playoffs. First step gone.

Lebrons first step was gone 3 years ago and stats back it up (drives).
Pennebaker wrote:And Bird did it while being a defensive liability. But he also made All-Defensive teams, which was another controversial issue regarding Bird and votes.
JN61
RealGM

Post#92 » by JN61 » Fri May 26, 2023 8:28 am

HanzGruber wrote:Wasn’t this already known tho

Yes. Everyone knew ''lebrons camp'' would leak bs story to make up reason why he lost.
MikeJax
Ballboy
And1: 31

Post#93 » by MikeJax » Fri May 26, 2023 8:30 am

Dude's a machine. With a broken hand? Crazy..

Kawaii Leonard
Junior

Post#94 » by Kawaii Leonard » Fri May 26, 2023 8:30 am

JN61 wrote:
CrabDribbler wrote:

Lebrons first step was gone 3 years ago and stats back it up (drives).

Legitimately interested in source to see his driving number pre injury and return. I am not doubting his obvious natural decline.
DonDoolie
Veteran

Post#95 » by DonDoolie » Fri May 26, 2023 8:32 am

LeBron the next time he enters the media room after an elimination
AmIWrongDude
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,136

Post#96 » by AmIWrongDude » Fri May 26, 2023 8:35 am

Wow who knew we had so many doctors on here?

Can’t believe LeBron was so committed to faking an injury that he did it months ago and missed a bunch of time.

Everything is a big conspiracy when it comes to anything related to LeBron. Flat-Earth vibes from a lot of you drama queens.
Goomba3666
Veteran

Post#97 » by Goomba3666 » Fri May 26, 2023 8:50 am

MikeJax wrote:Dude's a machine. With a broken hand? Crazy..

Had a guy tell me that this play happened (on a broken hand) due to adrenaline. Lol.

There is no bottom
Sleep
Starter
And1: 539

Post#98 » by Sleep » Fri May 26, 2023 9:04 am

I thought he played after being told it 100% required surgery but the "LeBron James" of foot doctors cleared him after the rest wouldn't? Now he might require surgery after playing on it after all that time when he was told he shouldn't. Doesn't add up.

It's almost as if it's garbage.
AussieCeltic
RealGM
And1: 21,380

Post#99 » by AussieCeltic » Fri May 26, 2023 9:47 am

AmIWrongDude wrote:Wow who knew we had so many doctors on here?

Can’t believe LeBron was so committed to faking an injury that he did it months ago and missed a bunch of time.

Everything is a big conspiracy when it comes to anything related to LeBron. Flat-Earth vibes from a lot of you drama queens.

He was clearly injured but it’s the severity that everyone is questioning me. Go find me one person on earth who even runs on a torn tendon in the foot let alone play high level basketball. It’s just not possible.

Grade 1 or 2 partial tear? Sure. Still an amazing effort to play with that. But there is zero doubt in my mind it wasn’t torn tendon.
eyeatoma wrote:IMO the bigger issue is that Denver and the Jazz are allowed to host games at a high altitute, when they have literally had news exposes saying how it's a clear competetive advantage to play there.
QingJames
Sixth Man
And1: 2,268

Post#100 » by QingJames » Fri May 26, 2023 10:02 am

Hard to believe the story is accurate when we’ve seen LeBron lie about being injured in the past to excuse a playoff loss.

I can’t be the only one who remembers the fake arm injury in the 2018 finals, right?
eyeatoma wrote:You guys still dont' get it. Playoff accomplishment don't matter when you're up for your 1st MVP. When you're up for your 3rd in a row, damn straight it matters, as the only ones who done it are top 15 players of all time who have won rings.

Return to The General Board