Reporter asks Nick Nurse "Do You Want James Harden Back?"

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Lalouie
RealGM
And1: 10,068

Re: Reporter asks Nick Nurse "Do You Want James Harden Back?" 

Post#81 » by Lalouie » Fri Jun 2, 2023 5:43 pm

celticfan42487 wrote:
Lalouie wrote:
Rainwater wrote:I fail to understand how this was a bad question, it's a legit question. And the reporter was right, Nurse didn't really answer the question even after being called out for not doing so.

i didnt say it was a bad question. it's the reporter's ATTITUDE

That's the attitude someone should be given for dodging a question.

Same as we should do for politicians.

Cut the BS and non statements.

I'm guessing though Nurse only gave a non answer at first because he was trying to figure out what he could say about someone who was a free agent at the time given the CBA.

But yeah in the end, he dodged the question then he should be given attitude and immediately called out for it. No one wants doormat reporters or you might as well just let ChatGPT write your articles for you based on empty platitudes.

here's the perspective i have. this was not 60minutes, this is not cnn, this is a question about will you keep james harden

keep in mind this is not the question for a coach who just signed onto a team where it's hof pg has been elusive about staying
or leaving for like the past few weeks. there's two things i don't care for - contentious coaches, AND WORSE,,,CONTENTIOUS REPORTERS who demand answers. a reporter getting his panties in a bunch because the coach didn't want to give a absolute answer. the reporter is not covering watergate. he's not even covering the donald sterling mess.

in the end, james will do what james will do, and morey has more agency over james than newbie NN

Return to The General Board