How would Silver react to MJ's dominance?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

fanofthegreats
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,401

Re: How would Silver react to MJ's dominance? 

Post#21 » by fanofthegreats » Sat Jun 3, 2023 5:55 am

52-12-7 wrote:
fanofthegreats wrote:Jordan Stan’s are the biggest clowns to ever exist. Guess Nike did their thing with that massive marketing campaign to make this dude look invincible.

Can't believe this guys was a mod at some point. Dude's been calling everyone clowns, especially those with anti-lebron posts. Yet he is been able to get away with all the name calling and insults. It really says a lot about this forum.

Can you similarly call out the anti-LeBron trolls ? Why me, because I don’t follow your Agenda? Take your self righteous crying elsewhere.

Sig by Trixx
52-12-7
Senior
And1: 235

Post#22 » by 52-12-7 » Sat Jun 3, 2023 6:11 am

fanofthegreats wrote:
52-12-7 wrote:
fanofthegreats wrote:Jordan Stan’s are the biggest clowns to ever exist. Guess Nike did their thing with that massive marketing campaign to make this dude look invincible.

Can't believe this guys was a mod at some point. Dude's been calling everyone clowns, especially those with anti-lebron posts. Yet he is been able to get away with all the name calling and insults. It really says a lot about this forum.

Can you similarly call out the anti-LeBron trolls ? Why me, because I don’t follow your Agenda? Take your self righteous crying elsewhere.

First of all, I don't have an agenda, I barely post here because this forum basically turned into bickering front between lebron fans and non-lebron fans and it's rather pathetic. What I find amusing is though, lebron fans gets so offended and call out the haters, yet they do the exact same thing to MJ, Kobe, Curry, KD etc.. You call anti-lebron "trolls", yet you're here trolling on MJ fans. One difference is I would probably get a strike or banned if I called you a clown, yet you seem to have a free ride to call all the non-lebron fans clowns. Is that some kind of retired mod privilege?
ckman
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,201

Post#23 » by ckman » Sat Jun 3, 2023 6:19 am

fanofthegreats wrote:
52-12-7 wrote:

You yourself it's one of the so called trolls with these kinda posts
druggas
Head Coach
And1: 5,145

Post#24 » by druggas » Sat Jun 3, 2023 2:39 pm

fanofthegreats wrote:
52-12-7 wrote:

What is wrong with you?
Stan
Sixth Man
And1: 2,450

Post#25 » by Stan » Sat Jun 3, 2023 2:47 pm

DorianRo wrote:Russell's title count.. It would be long gone and Wilt's 1962 numbers would be SHATTERED with MJ in this league. Tell me otherwise

I don't think you know what you're saying.
The4thHorseman
General Manager
And1: 4,510

Post#26 » by The4thHorseman » Sat Jun 3, 2023 2:49 pm

ChiTownHero1992 wrote:in a weird way i agree with you Jordan woudve been a 50ppg guy under Silver as he wouldve made sure refs protected and gave every call

In other words, he would do the same thing that Stern did.
FinNasty
Veteran
And1: 2,806

Post#27 » by FinNasty » Sat Jun 3, 2023 3:11 pm

Silver with Jordan…

UglyBugBall
Senior
And1: 708

Post#28 » by UglyBugBall » Sat Jun 3, 2023 4:28 pm

fanofthegreats wrote:
cam24thomas wrote:

Nike had an easy job. 10 scoring titles did it for them.

Great. 10 scoring titles. And that vaunted (undeserved ) DPOY. Jordan isn’t the consensus GOAT like Nike would like you to believe.

6 for 6 in the finals with 6 FMVP's. Not sure how much more consensus you need?
TheGeneral99
Starter
And1: 2,771

Post#29 » by TheGeneral99 » Sat Jun 3, 2023 4:33 pm

I'm pretty sure Silver would be happy if he had a dominant and highly charismatic global phenomenon like Jordan as the face of the league right now.

I've been watching the league a long time and I still have not seen another NBA player with the aura, mystique and worldwide popularity that Jordan had.
cam24thomas
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,168

Post#30 » by cam24thomas » Sat Jun 3, 2023 4:38 pm

The4thHorseman wrote:
ChiTownHero1992 wrote:in a weird way i agree with you Jordan woudve been a 50ppg guy under Silver as he wouldve made sure refs protected and gave every call

In other words, he would do the same thing that Stern did.

Did Stern help Karl Malone and Charles Barkley too?

Karl Malone averaged 8.9 free-throws per game, including high seasons of 11.5, 11.1, 10.8, 10.7, 10.2 and 10.2 again.

Michael Jordan averaged 8.2 free-throw attempts per game, including high seasons of 11.9, 10.5, 9.8, 9.1, 8.8 and 8.5

Charles Barkley averaged 8.1 free-throw attempts per game, including high seasons of 11.9, 10.1, 9.8, 9.4, 8.7 and 8.3

Return to The General Board