Game Thread 1/2/08 Wednesday

Moderators: Prez, Yuri Vaultin, ken6199, Dirk, Domejandro, bwgood77, zimpy27, BombsquadSammy, GeorgeMarcus, PockyCandy

Ballings7
RealGM
Posts: 22,877
And1: 902
Joined: Jan 04, 2006

 

Post#21 » by Ballings7 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 11:17 am

Eddie Jones doesn't suck. He wouldn't be in the league if he sucked, he'd be retired. He's at the end of his career, but he's definitely still an effective player on both sides of the court.
The Playoffs don't care about your Analytics
User avatar
Black Jesus 1
Banned User
Posts: 13,083
And1: 0
Joined: May 08, 2006
Location: Arizona

 

Post#22 » by Black Jesus 1 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:53 pm

Ballings7 wrote:Eddie Jones doesn't suck. He wouldn't be in the league if he sucked, he'd be retired. He's at the end of his career, but he's definitely still an effective player on both sides of the court.

Not true.

There is a lot of sh*t players in the NBA still.
Image
Copperhead
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,060
And1: 55
Joined: Dec 28, 2005

 

Post#23 » by Copperhead » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:55 pm

Black Jesus 1 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-


Not true.

There is a lot of sh*t players in the NBA still.


:lol: Very true.
stro4swift
Starter
Posts: 2,319
And1: 0
Joined: Jun 29, 2006
Location: Montreal

 

Post#24 » by stro4swift » Wed Jan 2, 2008 6:18 pm

Pistons-Wizards
Bulls-Bobcats
Nets-Magic
Hawks-Cavs
Grizzlies-Pacers
Rockets-Celtics
Kings-Knicks
Bucks-Heat
Trailblazers-Wolves
Warriors-Mavs
76ers-Jazz
Hornets-Clippers
theTHIEF
RealGM
Posts: 12,939
And1: 214
Joined: Aug 08, 2003
 

 

Post#25 » by theTHIEF » Wed Jan 2, 2008 6:36 pm

uh oh, nearly everyone choosing the Magic, that means they will probably lose...
User avatar
mistatwo mayn
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,385
And1: 1
Joined: Mar 13, 2006
Location: Yay Area

 

Post#26 » by mistatwo mayn » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:31 pm

Pistons
Bobs
Magic
Hawks
Grizz
Knicks
Heat
Wolves
Warriors
76ers
Hornets
User avatar
Rare
Analyst
Posts: 3,622
And1: 589
Joined: Jan 03, 2007
Location: Centre Court
Contact:

 

Post#27 » by Rare » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:03 pm

thEthIEf wrote:uh oh, nearly everyone choosing the Magic, that means they will probably lose...


nice sig
    o
☻/
/▌
/ \
theTHIEF
RealGM
Posts: 12,939
And1: 214
Joined: Aug 08, 2003
 

 

Post#28 » by theTHIEF » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:14 pm

thank you sir...
User avatar
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 37,552
And1: 528
Joined: Jul 24, 2006
Location: Illinois
     

 

Post#29 » by Buck You » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:37 pm

Bucks/Heat-The battle of the horrible.
User avatar
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 37,552
And1: 528
Joined: Jul 24, 2006
Location: Illinois
     

 

Post#30 » by Buck You » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:41 pm

Lol@ Ersan in your picture for the Bucks. He's not even getting playing time in Europe now.
CupcakeNoFillin
Banned User
Posts: 1,383
And1: 0
Joined: Nov 07, 2007

 

Post#31 » by CupcakeNoFillin » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:07 pm

mistatwo mayn wrote:Warriors


Vote for the Mavs, dude.
NetsForce
Banned User
Posts: 20,711
And1: 24
Joined: Dec 27, 2006

 

Post#32 » by NetsForce » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:37 pm

I FEEL THE NEED 4 SHEED.
User avatar
UCFJayBird
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
Posts: 25,733
And1: 2,536
Joined: Jul 26, 2003
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:
     

 

Post#33 » by UCFJayBird » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:39 pm

Dwight goes for his 4th straight 20 reb game tonight against the Nets. I think he's gonna get it (simply cause no one besides Kidd can rebound on that team).
User avatar
zeebneeb
RealGM
Posts: 10,898
And1: 3,816
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Location: ANGERVILLE: Population 1
 

 

Post#34 » by zeebneeb » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:41 pm

I dont know about anyone else, but there is only one team in the league that actually pisses me off becuase they suck, and they shouldnt.


THE BUCKS

That has to be the worse run basketball team in the league. It's not as if they dont have talent either. They have quality big men, quality gaurds, and a promising young rookie.

How they havnt gone out, and gotten a legit coach, is just mind boggleing to me.

That team as it stands, should easily be competing for a playoff spot in the East.

Other teams, yeah they suck. Thats becuase of poor talent, or a cancer in the locker-room. This team just sucks beuase they have zero leadership, and a coach that should be doing high-school games.


Just sad. :nonono:
User avatar
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 37,552
And1: 528
Joined: Jul 24, 2006
Location: Illinois
     

 

Post#35 » by Buck You » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:54 pm

zeebneeb wrote:I dont know about anyone else, but there is only one team in the league that actually pisses me off becuase they suck, and they shouldnt.


THE BUCKS

That has to be the worse run basketball team in the league. It's not as if they dont have talent either. They have quality big men, quality gaurds, and a promising young rookie.

How they havnt gone out, and gotten a legit coach, is just mind boggleing to me.

That team as it stands, should easily be competing for a playoff spot in the East.

Other teams, yeah they suck. Thats becuase of poor talent, or a cancer in the locker-room. This team just sucks beuase they have zero leadership, and a coach that should be doing high-school games.


Just sad. :nonono:


:clap: :clap: We as Bucks fans know this. It's really remarkable how badly Herb Kohl and his Cronies run this team. We made LK the head coach because Herb was afraid that he was going to go to Utah to be a coach. For god sakes, whatever. All of our players are underachieving, except maybe Redd because well, he likes his stats and Yi since he's a rookie. It's pathetic watching this team play. LK has no control over the players and has no idea what he's doing. If the Knicks weren't such a disaster, we'd be the top story and laughing stock of the league. I think that's the ONLY way Herb Kohl makes a change here and sells the team to someone who will keep them in Milwaukee and just start over with the new Owner and GM. Ahhh!!
scwarrior
Freshman
Posts: 73
And1: 2
Joined: Dec 07, 2007

 

Post#36 » by scwarrior » Wed Jan 2, 2008 11:07 pm

Pistons-Wizards
Bulls-Bobcats
Nets-Magic
Hawks-Cavs
Grizzlies-Pacers
Rockets-Celtics
Kings-Knicks
Bucks-Heat
Trailblazers-Wolves
Warriors -Mavs
76ers- Jazz
Hornets-Clippers
User avatar
Black Jesus 1
Banned User
Posts: 13,083
And1: 0
Joined: May 08, 2006
Location: Arizona

 

Post#37 » by Black Jesus 1 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 11:34 pm

Image

Can't wait
Image
TooNice00
Banned User
Posts: 2,653
And1: 0
Joined: Dec 11, 2006

 

Post#38 » by TooNice00 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 11:43 pm

the rockets are gonna pull an upset tonite.
lemonade
Ballboy
Posts: 9
And1: 0
Joined: Mar 02, 2007

 

Post#39 » by lemonade » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:35 am

Pistons
Bulls
Nets
Hawks
Grizzlies
Celtics
Knicks
Bucks
Trailblazers
Mavs
Jazz
Hornets
NetsForce
Banned User
Posts: 20,711
And1: 24
Joined: Dec 27, 2006

 

Post#40 » by NetsForce » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:41 am

Wow refs are giving the Magic the game... And it's only the first quarter. Disgusting...

Return to The General Board