Houston (.500 team) does not deserve two all-stars.

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

ilikecb4
Assistant Coach
And1: 4

Post#21 » by ilikecb4 » Tue Jan 8, 2008 5:17 am

KB 24 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Nope, he said he's "sick and tired of seeing Kobe and McGrady start every single year"

i got no problem with kobe starting, he's the best player in the game alongside Lebron...

T-Mac absolutely doesn't deserve it this season...Nash should be starting
gswhoops
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,736

Post#22 » by gswhoops » Tue Jan 8, 2008 5:39 am

KB 24 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Nope, he said he's "sick and tired of seeing Kobe and McGrady start every single year"

I am tired of seeing those two start every year, however, that doesn't mean I said "Kobe doesn't deserve to be starting." TMac on the other hand...Baron, Nash, Iverson or Paul would all be much better choices than TMac.
OhMyBosh
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,206

Post#23 » by OhMyBosh » Tue Jan 8, 2008 5:53 am

I agree with the OP in that McGrady should not be in the game. He has been pretty garbage this year. Sub him for Paul, then it gets a little better.

However, I disagree about the Toronto statement. Who else besides Bosh would make the team?
etopn23
Head Coach
And1: 160

Post#24 » by etopn23 » Tue Jan 8, 2008 8:31 am

OhMyBosh wrote:I agree with the OP in that McGrady should not be in the game. He has been pretty garbage this year. Sub him for Paul, then it gets a little better.

However, I disagree about the Toronto statement. Who else besides Bosh would make the team?
How has Mcgrady been garbage this year? When he's been in he's been playing good ball.

The only games that he's had a significant drop off in play are the games he played injured/ left early thanks to injury.

Hey - that doesn't matter to box score watchers of course. :wink: Go cry about it some more :cry:
BullSoxChicago'sFinest
Veteran
And1: 1

Post#25 » by BullSoxChicago'sFinest » Tue Jan 8, 2008 10:04 am

Zzzz, the All Star game is the anti-team event, it's all about the individual, we already have a showcase for the team, it's called the playoffs. You want to flaunt your team, get in the playoffs and win it all
The Lord is saving my life; Trust in Him and you'll see the same : ): Daily Scripture Readings
Ask a saint like Padre Pio to ask Jesus to send you a conversion moment. What's the worst that can happen if you don't believe anyways? ;) Prayer works

Return to The General Board