2 biggest names that will be traded come trade deadline?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

carrottop12
RealGM
And1: 30

Post#21 » by carrottop12 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:37 am

Maybe Okur, the Jazz desperately want a shot blocker and Okur is a better then most big man offensively, but a terrible defender.
mattyj
Veteran
And1: 247

Post#22 » by mattyj » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:41 am

Batronuj wrote:Maybe Okur, the Jazz desperately want a shot blocker and Okur is a better then most big man offensively, but a terrible defender.

Kirilenko isnt enough?
atlsun
Senior
And1: 0

Post#23 » by atlsun » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:08 am

pau to the bulls or pau to the Hawks.

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared ... s_blo.html

you can trust Sekou Smith this guy is honest and legit.

and this is my hawks and grizz trade what do yall think?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#24 » by SacKingZZZ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:50 am

Ron Artest. To the Lakers.
Rooster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11

Post#25 » by Rooster » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:58 am

Hunter, amazing post. :bowdown:

skones wrote:Bibby to Cleveland makes sense for Cleveland, but honestly, the Cavaliers have NO TRADING PIECES. Then when you factor in Bibby's return and Sacramento winning 6 of 8, they may have an outside shot at making the playoffs. I don't see it.

Bibby for Gooden, Newble's expiring and any necessary filler seems to work. Sacramento doesn't have much at PF (Kenny Thomas? SAR? Mikki Moore?) and Gooden is a couple years younger than Bibby, whereas Varejao's return means that Cleveland already has a designated rebounder next to LeBron/Z and the backcourt needs are the most glaring.
Schadenfreude wrote:Not going to lie, if I found out that one of the seemingly illiterate morons we'd banned on the Raptors board was Primoz Brezec, it'd pretty much make my decade.
Entengtot
Assistant Coach
And1: 212

Post#26 » by Entengtot » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:06 am

^^put in a cleveland pick to sweeten the deal
SoulJah
Rookie
And1: 509

Post#27 » by SoulJah » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:06 am

I am going to give you some of the shocking trades this trade deadline... my imagination maybe but you all know how its always a trade that nobody expected...

1. Nets Vince Carter, Marcus Williams and Josh Boone to New York Knicks for Zach Randolph, David Lee and and some other garbage that they have (j/k)

2. Kings Mike Bibby, Dahntay Jones, Fred Garcia, and some garbage to Atlanta Hawks for Josh Childress, Shelden Williams and Tyronne Lue

3. Memphis Pau Gasol, Hakim Warrick and Brian Cardinal to Chicago for Tyrus Thomas, Ben Gordon and Thebo Safolosha

Minor Trades

1. Raptors Joey Graham, Juan Dixon and 2nd Round pick in 2010 to Minnesota T'Wolves for Marko Jaric and Gerald Green

2. Heat's Jason Williams and Dorell Wright to Seattle Supersonics for Luke Ridnour and Mikael Gelabale

there you go, and yes i can have fantasy trades also

shortodom
Veteran
And1: 57

Post#28 » by shortodom » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:43 am

SacKingZZZ wrote:Ron Artest. To the Lakers.

the (Please Use More Appropriate Word) Maloofs won't do it cause they haven't got over what we did to them like 6 years ago. even if it's a trade that'll help both teams, they still wouldn't do it.

Return to The General Board