Does YOUR team need a new logo?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Prophet_C
Starter
And1: 99

Re: Does YOUR team need a new logo? 

Post#61 » by Prophet_C » Fri Aug 1, 2008 5:38 pm

funkatron101 wrote:I wish the Wolves new secondary logo was their primary one.

I agree. The secondary logo is one of the best logos in the NBA imo.
DelMonte West
Veteran
And1: 660

Post#62 » by DelMonte West » Fri Aug 1, 2008 6:54 pm

rewill17 wrote:I disagree with your assessment that NBA has the worst logos in sports...

Boston- Very well designed, very detailed, nice modernization with the colour scheme in the 90s, very weidely recognized and is symbolic of the NBA.

Here's an interesting little tidbit: the Celtics leprechaun logo was actually conceptualized and illustrated by Red Auerbach's younger brother Zangfeld. ("Let Me Tell You a Story" talks a little more about it; great book). When people talk about the Celtics organization as a family, they aren't kidding. 8-)

edit: I still like the old-school Hawks logo silhouette and the T-Wolves original logo. The Pacers, Blazers, and Wizards (good luck coming up with one for them) need overhauls.
DiplomaticMagic
Head Coach
And1: 2,475

Post#63 » by DiplomaticMagic » Fri Aug 1, 2008 11:10 pm

I see nothing wrong with Orlando's logo.

I also like the Raptors & Sixers logo.
Stop playing Fultz
Play AB and Goga
Da big3
Starter
And1: 2

Post#64 » by Da big3 » Sat Aug 2, 2008 5:18 pm

the nets logo is cool, however the old was also cool...
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#65 » by WEFFPIM » Sat Aug 2, 2008 5:42 pm

Well, if we're gonna change names around to be regionally accurate, I love the Charlotte Flight, even though Charlotte is nowhere close to Kitty Hawk. If we're going with Memphis, then I don't see an issue with Memphis BBQ. I mean, that's what Memphis is most known for. The mascot could be a giant rack of ribs.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.

Return to The General Board