Worst record?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Bucky O'Hare
Banned User
And1: 3

Re: Worst record? 

Post#21 » by Bucky O'Hare » Sat Aug 2, 2008 2:12 am

tbabyy924 wrote:I don't understand all these people saying the Pacers. We're not THAT bad. We missed the playoffs by 1 game last year with Jermaine Oneal and Jamaal Tinsley barely playing. Dunleavy and Granger had career years and look to improve. Then you add TJ Ford to that, and two rookies in Brandon Rush and Roy Hibbert who can help right away. Rasho and Jarrett Jack were solid pick ups. How in the world are we the worst team in the NBA?

Thank you for saving me the time and effort from having to say it. I think we're looking to be one of the sleeper teams heading into next season. It's fine if people want to believe we're trash. It's better to exceed low expectations than fail to live up to high expectations.
Kuq_e_Zi91
Rookie
And1: 6

Re: Worst record? 

Post#22 » by Kuq_e_Zi91 » Sat Aug 2, 2008 2:33 am

Bucky O'Hare wrote:Thank you for saving me the time and effort from having to say it. I think we're looking to be one of the sleeper teams heading into next season. It's fine if people want to believe we're trash. It's better to exceed low expectations than fail to live up to high expectations.

No problem, I had to say it. I just don't get it. There are teams so much worse, but you're right. I don't mind being a sleeper team and waking a few people up during the season. I'm just eagerly waiting for the season to start and JOB letting TJ loose in his up tempo offense. Penetrating and dishing to Granger and Dunleavy for three!!

Return to The General Board