Josh Howard Arrested

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

KB20
Head Coach
And1: 4

Re: Josh Howard Arrested 

Post#21 » by KB20 » Fri Aug 1, 2008 11:38 pm

I've been a big fan of Josh Howard since he entered the league but this is just sad. He is ruining his career.
TheGreatPooter
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#22 » by TheGreatPooter » Fri Aug 1, 2008 11:54 pm

dont blame the drug, blame the idiot.
supergallinari
Banned User

Post#23 » by supergallinari » Fri Aug 1, 2008 11:56 pm

street racing is very dangerous.
i could care less if these idiots kill themselves while abusing their driver's license, but they are putting innocent drivers and pedestrians in harms way.

and to the jackass who chalked this up to him being in his 20s, i sure as hell wasn't wasting my time and money on drugs and street racing because i was too busy working and attending college.

howard is a loser.
TheGreatPooter
Banned User

Post#24 » by TheGreatPooter » Fri Aug 1, 2008 11:58 pm

errrr
supergallinari
Banned User

Post#25 » by supergallinari » Sat Aug 2, 2008 12:01 am

TheGreatPooter wrote:yeh but you still post on a message board gallinari so youre a loser too.

huh? i didn't mean loser in the sense of a nerd, geek, or whatever negative light you are trying to portray me in (and everyone else here, including your ignorant self) for posting on a message board.

i meant loser as in a multimillionaire who recklessly operates a vehicle endangering the lives of innocent people.
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,219

Post#26 » by Heat3 » Sat Aug 2, 2008 1:15 am

he only partakes in street racing during the off season.
Jase
RealGM
And1: 158

Post#27 » by Jase » Sat Aug 2, 2008 1:22 am

He's fortunate no one got hurt. I think Cuban should start entertaining phone calls. The guy is talented, and his trade value is high, but he just doesn't seem to make great decisions.
"A winner listens. A loser just waits until it's their turn to talk."
Malapropism
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,411

Post#28 » by Malapropism » Sat Aug 2, 2008 1:24 am

:lol: Christ.
sweet daddy
Analyst
And1: 47

Post#29 » by sweet daddy » Sat Aug 2, 2008 1:35 am

What a knucklehead.

Well, I guess he pretty much fits in with the rest of the NBA now. If he'll just father a few illegitimate kids, get in a few bar fights (that are someone else's fault, of course), get caught with an illegal weapon in his possesion, beat up an assistant coach or two, make a crappy rap album, then file for bankruptcy because he couldn't figure out how to feed his family on $8 million a year, he'll make all-NBA and be a fan favorite. :lol:

This league is full of dumbasses. You've just been introduced to yet another one.

Really, though, nobody complain, OK? You take a player like his teammate Jason Terry. Never been in trouble, a devout christian, solid player, great teammate, stays in great shape, never misses games, puts up numbers just below all-star level year after year, and everybody talks about how overpaid and undesirable he is. He is EVERYTHING that teams would (or at least should) want, but the fans are bored by him, talk about him disrespectfully, write him off as washed up.

You get what you ask for, folks. This is today's NBA. We are the fans, and we pay to watch this ****.
'daddy knows best'
Jase
RealGM

Post#30 » by Jase » Sat Aug 2, 2008 1:36 am

sweet daddy wrote:What a knucklehead.

Well, I guess he pretty much fits in with the rest of the NBA now. If he'll just father a few illegitimate kids, get in a few bar fights (that are someone else's fault, of course), get caught with an illegal weapon in his possesion, beat up an assistant coach or two, make a crappy rap album, then file for bankruptcy because he couldn't figure out how to feed his family on $8 million a year, he'll make all-NBA and be a fan favorite. :lol:

This league is full of dumbasses. You've just been introduced to yet another one.

Really, though, nobody complain, OK? You take a player like his teammate Jason Terry. Never been in trouble, a devout christian, solid player, great teammate, stays in great shape, never misses games, puts up numbers just below all-star level year after year, and everybody talks about how overpaid and undesirable he is. He is EVERYTHING that teams would (or at least should) want, but the fans are bored by him, talk about him disrespectfully, write him off as washed up.

You get what you ask for, folks. This is today's NBA. We are the fans, and we pay to watch this ****.

Jet is a Christian?
sweet daddy
Analyst
And1: 47

Post#31 » by sweet daddy » Sat Aug 2, 2008 1:38 am

Oh yeah, JET is a christian. Very open about it. As fine a guy as you could ever wanna know. I'd love to have him for a neighbor.
'daddy knows best'
K1NG
General Manager
And1: 856

Post#32 » by K1NG » Sat Aug 2, 2008 1:39 am

supergallinari wrote:street racing is very dangerous.
i could care less if these idiots kill themselves while abusing their driver's license, but they are putting innocent drivers and pedestrians in harms way.

and to the jackass who chalked this up to him being in his 20s, i sure as hell wasn't wasting my time and money on drugs and street racing because i was too busy working and attending college.

howard is a loser.

You sound like a 80 year old grouch. You try making a case for yourself acting like you care about "innocent drivers and pedestrians" right after you say you "could care less if these idiots kill themselves". You can't value human life one minute and not value it the next. A life is a life. No one's perfect. Don't act like you haven't made any mistakes.
Hangtime84
RealGM
And1: 4,387

Post#33 » by Hangtime84 » Sat Aug 2, 2008 1:41 am

Just go to the race track and race there.. He has the money to afford that.
Jcool0 wrote:
aguifs wrote:Do we have a friggin plan?

If the Bulls do, you would be complaining to much to ever hear it.

NBA fan logic we need to trade one of two best players because (Player X) one needs to shine more.
Texas Longhorns
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#34 » by Texas Longhorns » Sat Aug 2, 2008 1:48 am

He was probably smoking Marijuana while Street Racing. :lol:
- Vince Young - Kevin Durant - LaMarcus Aldrige - T.J. Ford - D.J. Augustin
supergallinari
Banned User

Post#35 » by supergallinari » Sat Aug 2, 2008 1:53 am

K1NG wrote:

howard is a loser.

You sound like a 80 year old grouch. You try making a case for yourself acting like you care about "innocent drivers and pedestrians" right after you say you "could care less if these idiots kill themselves". You can't value human life one minute and not value it the next. A life is a life. No one's perfect. Don't act like you haven't made any mistakes.

i'm not making a case for myself guy.
why should i give a **** about people who disregard others? HAHA at you telling me I can't value human life if I don't value all human life. Yea okay let me go value the lives of rapists and terrorists so I can value the life of teachers, humanitarians, and doctors.
i'm sure that ideology helps you sleep better at night.
have i ever raced cars on public streets or endangered the safety of others? NOPE sorry i actually think before i act.
K1NG
General Manager
And1: 856

Post#36 » by K1NG » Sat Aug 2, 2008 2:00 am

supergallinari wrote:
K1NG wrote:

howard is a loser.

i'm not making a case for myself guy.
why should i give a **** about people who disregard others? HAHA at you telling me I can't value human life if I don't value all human life. Yea okay let me go value the lives of rapists and terrorists so I can value the life of teachers, humanitarians, and doctors.
i'm sure that ideology helps you sleep better at night.
have i ever raced cars on public streets or endangered the safety of others? NOPE sorry i actually think before i act.

Do you think you're a saint? I hope you aren't Christian because if you believe that your mistakes can be forgiven, then why can't theirs? I don't mean to turn this into a religion debate, but your statement is contradictory to itself. Your job title doesn't define who you are as a person. A teacher or a doctor can still be a rapist or a terrorist. Congrats, your idiotic statements just made you the first person on my ignore list.
Jase
RealGM

Post#37 » by Jase » Sat Aug 2, 2008 2:00 am

I think you guys are more worked up over this than Josh Howard, himself.
Kuq_e_Zi91
Rookie
And1: 6

Post#38 » by Kuq_e_Zi91 » Sat Aug 2, 2008 2:02 am

Naw man, Josh Howard is probably chillin' right now, lighting a fat blunt, blazing his worries away.
positivetension
Veteran
And1: 1,137

Post#39 » by positivetension » Sat Aug 2, 2008 2:05 am

I don't think Howard smoking weed is a big deal, however he handled the situation pretty poorly. Street racing is another story. The guy is a freaking moron.
AIfan3
Head Coach
And1: 3,683

Post#40 » by AIfan3 » Sat Aug 2, 2008 2:07 am

positivetension wrote:I don't think Howard smoking weed is a big deal, however he handled the situation pretty poorly. Street racing is another story. The guy is a freaking moron.

Exactly.. I lost a close friend because of street racers. They have no value for their life or anyone else's.. No one should be making excuses for J-Howard..

Return to The General Board