Spanish team makes fun of the olympic hosts (racism?!)

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Fran Vasquez
Rookie
And1: 95

Re: Spanish team makes fun of the olympic hosts (racism?!) 

Post#141 » by Fran Vasquez » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 pm

J-Mezzy wrote:
Dentor wrote:The United States is the most racist country in the World, so I'm not surprised you all think its racist. We're so racist that even the minorities who've been mistreated for years are racist. We're so used to racism that we assume everyone else is being racist. English newspapers are like New York newspapers, too sensational, and aggrandizing. It's silly of us to call Spain racist because of something like this. The most racist country in Europe is not Spain, they are all equally racist. These countries don't have the U.S. views of racism because there has never been a civil rights movement, or really a need for one. Can someone answer this, why is it racist to depict Asians as having slanted eyes? Do they not?

Yeah, that's why U.S is about to name a black man president. LOL, countries like Spain and Netherlands are nowhere near to ready for something like this.

I have been in Spain, trust me bro, they are MUCH MORE racist than Americans. I lived there for a year and here for 10, don't tell me they are not racist because you really don't know unless you live there.

im sorry but obama isnt black, is mixed. Your brainwashed, and your incredible "we are the first to elect a black president" is being laughed at from africa, where there are many black presidents
Even the english have a queen and had a female president who had balls of steel a long way ago.
So basically you are not special at all because of obama.
Texas Longhorns
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#142 » by Texas Longhorns » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:42 pm

Obama is an African-American you fool. He's listed as that and if elected, he will be our first black president. There's no doubt about that.
- Vince Young - Kevin Durant - LaMarcus Aldrige - T.J. Ford - D.J. Augustin
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#143 » by miller31time » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Why can't we all just get along?

Return to The General Board