Can Bynum hold up to the pressure?

Moderators: Prez, Yuri Vaultin, ken6199, Dirk, Domejandro, bwgood77, zimpy27, BombsquadSammy, GeorgeMarcus, PockyCandy

GIVE_WADE_THE_MAX
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Can Bynum hold up to the pressure? 

Post#41 » by GIVE_WADE_THE_MAX » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:37 pm

dcash4 wrote:yes, bynum will be important, no one disputed that. so what exactly was the purpose of this thread?

I guess I pretty much left it open ended.

Can Bynum hold up to the regular season or will he have lingering inury concerns?

Will Bynum live up to his contract demands?

What is the Lakers contingency plan if Bynum were to go down?

Can the lakers do it without him?

Any chance they could sign a Kwame Brown type on the cheap who provides them with emergency backup defense?
NOODLESTYLE
Lead Assistant
And1: 822

Post#42 » by NOODLESTYLE » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:39 pm

GIVE_WADE_THE_MAX wrote:
dcash4 wrote:yes, bynum will be important, no one disputed that. so what exactly was the purpose of this thread?

I guess I pretty much left it open ended.

Can Bynum hold up to the regular season or will he have lingering inury concerns?

Will Bynum live up to his contract demands?

What is the Lakers contingency plan if Bynum were to go down?

Can the lakers do it without him?

Any chance they could sign a Kwame Brown type on the cheap who provides them with emergency backup defense?

Do you think Kobe will sign somewhere in Europe, like let's say a Italian team, if the Lakers don't win the championship?
GIVE_WADE_THE_MAX
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#43 » by GIVE_WADE_THE_MAX » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:44 pm

NOODLESTYLE wrote:Do you think Kobe will sign somewhere in Europe, like let's say a Italian team, if the Lakers don't win the championship?

probably not unless the money was over the top. I suppose it wouldnt be to surprising if Kobe demands major roster shakeup though. Wouldnt want to be there when Kobe throws you under the bus to a group of high school kids with cell phone cam.
NOODLESTYLE
Lead Assistant
And1: 822

Post#44 » by NOODLESTYLE » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:49 pm

GIVE_WADE_THE_MAX wrote:
NOODLESTYLE wrote:Do you think Kobe will sign somewhere in Europe, like let's say a Italian team, if the Lakers don't win the championship?

probably not unless the money was over the top. I suppose it wouldnt be to surprising if Kobe demands major roster shakeup though. Wouldnt want to be there when Kobe throws you under the bus to a group of high school kids with cell phone cam.

Actually I was thinking he might pull a trade demand, not sure if there are many teams who would want to help the Lakers via trade.

Although, if it was for the money I wouldn't be surprised if some team in China offered him a big time contract. Kobe would average like 50, 20, and 20 per game...possibly scoring 100 points in back to back to back games.

I definitely would want to be there the next time Kobe gets filmed on a cell phone cam again. I think the last time it happened they were trying to make $$$ off of that too.

Return to The General Board