"IF" Oden is a bust,will he be a bigger bust than Kwame?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

If he's a bust. Will he replace Kwame as the biggest Bust of all time?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 46

BarneyGumble
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,210

Re: "IF" Oden is a bust,will he be a bigger bust than Kwame? 

Post#61 » by BarneyGumble » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:31 pm

Yes, Kwame has the ultimate cop-out. He will always be linked in a series of horrible Michael Jordan management decisions.

Oden was thought by everyone to be the best college center to come to the draft since Tim Duncan. With guys like Bogut, Milwaukee knew what it was getting and he hasnt dissappointed...he's been good. But w/ Oden, many people were calling him a true "can't miss" prospect.
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#62 » by TonyMontana » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:39 pm

BballFanAddict wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
BballFanAddict wrote:WOW..... thats the best you can do?
Priceless........ Still mad about the IF THE LAKERS FAIL thread?
If your comparing the drafts/trades/contracts that Portland made to aquire these players, then yes they are a bust, with all the on and off court issues and problems they had.
Oh and as far as the breeding part, talk to your sister about that not me.
Oh and while were at it, you can add J.O and Miles in there too.
Take care.

haha. first off, its BLONDE. Second off, I am positive you've never been anywhere near any double A's, let alone D's, that did not first require you to blow them up.

lastly, i obtained complete satisfaction with my thread that was locked. i proved my point, and it is flippin HILARIOUS that someone MOVED it to the Lakers forum! LMAO. That is called bitter irony for both Chubby and Scarface wanna-be.

too funny.

The reason it was moved was for a good laugh to prove how ignorant people can get........ :lol:
And you proved everyone RIGHT. :lol:
Also if I was you I would try to learn how to
someones post before I replied to it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh and one more thing, I am a complete tool who is working with only 1/2 the cognitive capacity of a chimp. I have extremely small genitals, and I've never seen a girl naked - that was still breathing.
I never said Oden was a bust, but I changed my mind, you can pencil him right next to the greatest centers to end up in Portland....... Right next to Bowie and Duckworth.

There truly is no hope for you, Tony. Cheer up. A lot of people say ignorance is bliss. Also, maybe you can find someone who does not believe size matters, and then you can see a girl naked.

I kind of feel sorry for you now. Oh wait, I mean I feel sorry for your parents.

Go Blazers!

:lol: :lol:
Your lucky I have respect for this board and NO-KG-AI , and I dont have 500 posts like you.
So Ill let this one slide, oh ya one more thing.
Oden is a BUST.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO BLAZERS>>>>> back to the Draft......... :lol:
tkb
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 198

Post#63 » by tkb » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Locked. These pissing matches need to stop, and we will put the foot down if this continues with warnings and/or suspensions. Consider this a warning to both sides.

Return to The General Board