Supercool Michael Beasley

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

CatNation
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Supercool Michael Beasley 

Post#81 » by CatNation » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 am

Ju Mad wrote:
WadeKnicks2010 wrote:Its not because he's black, its because he's michael beasley. Don't you get that? This guy is a freaking idiot? There's plenty of clowns of all nationalities. Our late president in fact was a complete a$$ clown and he was white. Beasley just happens to be black. That has nothing to do with this issue though.

I think you're confused by the fact that I brought this up in a Beasley topic. If it was Andre Iguodala or any other Black player in that instead of Beasley it'd be the same ****. The same assumption would have been made. If you read what I said and didn't try to apply it to only Michael Beasley but look at the sports world and just the whole world around you you wouldn't be so caught up in what I'm saying.

Whether you want to admit it or not, if thats a picture of Steve Blake or Kyle Korver with that blurry ass folded up freezer bag in the background, this thread would never be made and this topic never discussed because no one would assume immediately that it was weed. I guarantee you they would get the benefit of the doubt and yall would either not even notice or tell yourselves it was something else anyway and go on about your day. It is what it is..

Ju mad?
TradeMachine
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#82 » by TradeMachine » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:51 am

Sidenote: What we have here is a poster on the verge of melting down. I implore the mods let him undergo this process completely before closing this thread.
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,220

Post#83 » by Heat3 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 am

realgm has a bunch of whiney little bitches. every damn thing has to be about race.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

some_rand
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#84 » by some_rand » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:56 am

rofl at people pulling the race card,
if it looks like weed, and the player has already been caught smoking weed, then it probably is weed
Guy986
RealGM
And1: 647

Post#85 » by Guy986 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 am

Ju Mad wrote:
WadeKnicks2010 wrote:Its not because he's black, its because he's michael beasley. Don't you get that? This guy is a freaking idiot? There's plenty of clowns of all nationalities. Our late president in fact was a complete a$$ clown and he was white. Beasley just happens to be black. That has nothing to do with this issue though.

I think you're confused by the fact that I brought this up in a Beasley topic. If it was Andre Iguodala or any other Black player in that instead of Beasley it'd be the same ****. The same assumption would have been made. If you read what I said and didn't try to apply it to only Michael Beasley but look at the sports world and just the whole world around you you wouldn't be so caught up in what I'm saying.

Whether you want to admit it or not, if thats a picture of Steve Blake or Kyle Korver with that blurry ass folded up freezer bag in the background, this thread would never be made and this topic never discussed because no one would assume immediately that it was weed. I guarantee you they would get the benefit of the doubt and yall would either not even notice or tell yourselves it was something else anyway and go on about your day. It is what it is..

If this is Shane Battier, we'll all seriously think its shredded spinach. So no its not about skin color. Its about how they act on and off the court.
Ju Mad
Banned User

Post#87 » by Ju Mad » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:22 am

lol @ the homotional posters. Yall mad? :lol:
Flashpoint
Bench Warmer
And1: 168

Post#88 » by Flashpoint » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 am

Stop embarrassing yourselves by relating this to race. You don't need to check a man's skin color to call a bag a weed, a bag of weed. I've had plenty of plastic bags filled with green stuff on my coffee table and it's been the same thing every time.

Dangerously immature. Beas can't keep hiding behind his age all the time. 20 isn't the new 12.
dan520
Pro Prospect

Post#89 » by dan520 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 am

crap tat, nice weed
What is basketball.....basketball is life.
twenty23
Banned User

Post#90 » by twenty23 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:33 am

Ju Mad wrote:I see the pic and I don't even know how people can say for sure that its weed. Its probably an assumption based on race thats the way white folks are honestly. See a black person, assume the worst. Its how we get shot 20+ times by the police for grabbing at a wallet that strangely looks like a gun to a white person.

And even if it is weed, who cares??? I can bet at least 70% of the league smokes that good. Nothin wrong with that it should be legal any fukkin way.

what else would it be? a bag of cereal? its clearly looks like weed.
LOL at you saying us white folks. 1st of all who **** grabs a wallet during a stand off with a cop? 2nd of all if your stupid enough to grab something out of your pocket in a stand off you deserve to be shot.
and theres a few other things id like to say, which i dont think i can.
Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM
And1: 8,093

Post#91 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 am

Ju Mad wrote:lol @ the homotional posters. Yall mad? :lol:

Nice, you're a racist AND a homophobe too.

And yes, I realize the irony of a poster named after Tim Hardaway calling someone else out for being a homophobe.
Ju Mad
Banned User

Post#92 » by Ju Mad » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:42 am

Tim_Hardawayy wrote:
Ju Mad wrote:lol @ the homotional posters. Yall mad? :lol:

Nice, you're a racist AND a homophobe too.

And yes, I realize the irony of a poster named after Tim Hardaway calling someone else out for being a homophobe.

Homophobe? Racist??? :lol: You too furious to even think straight right now boy, cool it.

I hope you also realize the irony in calling a poster a racist for pointing out racial bias that is well known in society. Naw wait thats not irony, thats just stupidity.
candy for lunch
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#93 » by candy for lunch » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 am

i thought this thread was gonna be about the physical process of supercooling michael beasley below his freezing point but him not becoming a solid.

what a let down.
~*~ reppin the 28 holla ~*~
The Sebastian Express
Senior Mod - Trail Blazers
Senior Mod - Trail Blazers
And1: 9,833

Post#94 » by The Sebastian Express » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 am

The evil white people made Michael Beasley smoke marijuana in the first place, made Mario Chalmers and him get caught, and then planted this damning marijuana-esque looking bag on the table while he was getting pictures of his tattoo taken.

Due to the sunglasses on the table we can only assume the white person behind this was Corey Hart.
Ju Mad
Banned User

Post#95 » by Ju Mad » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:54 am

The Sebastian Express wrote:The evil white people made Michael Beasley smoke marijuana in the first place, made Mario Chalmers and him get caught, and then planted this damning marijuana-esque looking bag on the table while he was getting pictures of his tattoo taken.

Due to the sunglasses on the table we can only assume the white person behind this was Corey Hart.

twenty23
Banned User

Post#96 » by twenty23 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:06 am

Jumad whats your msn/aim?
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,051

Post#97 » by GameTime_3 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 am

Ju Mad wrote:I see the pic and I don't even know how people can say for sure that its weed. Its probably an assumption based on race thats the way white folks are honestly. See a black person, assume the worst. Its how we get shot 20+ times by the police for grabbing at a wallet that strangely looks like a gun to a white person.

And even if it is weed, who cares??? I can bet at least 70% of the league smokes that good. Nothin wrong with that it should be legal any fukkin way.

LOL Yep the white man has it out for Beasley!
kp117
Banned User

Post#98 » by kp117 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:10 am

Ju mad is right. There's no way to tell that is weed period. It doesnt even look green to be honest. Sterotypes help people get through life.
SportsWorld
RealGM
And1: 133

Post#99 » by SportsWorld » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:12 am

kp117 wrote:Ju mad is right. There's no way to tell that is weed period. It doesnt even look green to be honest. Sterotypes help people get through life.

It's hard to tell but the contents look green to me.
Ju Mad
Banned User

Post#100 » by Ju Mad » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:17 am

twenty23 wrote:Jumad whats your msn/aim?

My aim for what? So I can make you mad on there too?

Return to The General Board