Lebron James sat out because of his ankle injury ...

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

C'mon Cavs
Starter
And1: 5

Re: Lebron James sat out because of his ankle injury ... 

Post#21 » by C'mon Cavs » Mon Mar 8, 2010 7:16 pm

LApwnd wrote:
LBJ wrote:Damn, I was hoping he'd play tonight for their 50th win. It will be hard to beat the Spurs even if they don't have Parker.

well now we can all see if the "non-playoff team" label is appropriate description of this Cavs team w/o James

You must have missed last game.
LApwnd
Banned User
And1: 1,146

Post#22 » by LApwnd » Mon Mar 8, 2010 7:17 pm

C'mon Cavs wrote:
LApwnd wrote:
LBJ wrote:Damn, I was hoping he'd play tonight for their 50th win. It will be hard to beat the Spurs even if they don't have Parker.

well now we can all see if the "non-playoff team" label is appropriate description of this Cavs team w/o James

You must have missed last game.

yes I did, dont have league pass and didn't even know he was injured in the bucks game.
InBoobieWeTrust
General Manager
And1: 0

Post#23 » by InBoobieWeTrust » Mon Mar 8, 2010 7:18 pm

LApwnd wrote:

Double digit loss to the Bucks.
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#24 » by LApwnd » Mon Mar 8, 2010 7:20 pm

InBoobieWeTrust wrote:
LApwnd wrote:

Double digit loss to the Bucks.

did they even look like they had a chance to win though?
C'mon Cavs
Starter

Post#25 » by C'mon Cavs » Mon Mar 8, 2010 7:28 pm

LApwnd wrote: did they even look like they had a chance to win though?

Not really, but in fairness we're also missing the Diesel. Jamsion and Delonte looked like our only dudes who deserved to be in the NBA.
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#26 » by LApwnd » Mon Mar 8, 2010 7:30 pm

C'mon Cavs wrote:
LApwnd wrote: did they even look like they had a chance to win though?

Not really, but in fairness we're also missing the Diesel. Jamsion and Delonte looked like our only dudes who deserved to be in the NBA.

just looked up box scores, not trying to rag on you guys but where is mo4allstar cause Hickson sure didnt' look like a young Duncan to me with that stat line :lol:
Revelation
Sophomore

Post#27 » by Revelation » Mon Mar 8, 2010 7:39 pm

I guess it's a step up this time. It's a little bit more respectable to miss a game due to an ankle injury then a hurt pinky. Kobes playing with no cartilage in some of his fingers and Lebron misses games due to a pinky injury. Cases like this really shows who really cares about their teams and who is tougher.
C'mon Cavs
Starter

Post#28 » by C'mon Cavs » Mon Mar 8, 2010 7:45 pm

Revelation wrote:I guess it's a step up this time. It's a little bit more respectable to miss a game due to an ankle injury then a hurt pinky. Kobes playing with no cartilage in some of his fingers and Lebron misses games due to a pinky injury. Cases like this really shows who really cares about their teams and who is tougher.

Or who wants to heal up and be 100% vs. who wants to have a built-in excuse for 2 seasons running.
Revelation
Sophomore

Post#29 » by Revelation » Mon Mar 8, 2010 7:50 pm

C'mon Cavs wrote:
Revelation wrote:I guess it's a step up this time. It's a little bit more respectable to miss a game due to an ankle injury then a hurt pinky. Kobes playing with no cartilage in some of his fingers and Lebron misses games due to a pinky injury. Cases like this really shows who really cares about their teams and who is tougher.

Or who wants to heal up and be 100% vs. who wants to have a built-in excuse for 2 seasons running.

Ha. Yeah, built in excuse. The only thing that really hurts kobe's fingers is lugging all those championship rings on them. Lebron has a bronze medal and is counting down the days until he can go to a storied franchise team with a legit market so he can make some real money.
C'mon Cavs
Starter

Post#30 » by C'mon Cavs » Mon Mar 8, 2010 8:09 pm

Revelation wrote:
C'mon Cavs wrote:

Ha. Yeah, built in excuse. The only thing that really hurts kobe's fingers is lugging all those championship rings on them. Lebron has a bronze medal and is counting down the days until he can go to a storied franchise team with a legit market so he can make some real money.

:sad:

Return to The General Board