Playoffs: 12 LeBron vs 19 Kawhi

Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

Baski
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,950

Re: Playoffs: 12 LeBron vs 19 Kawhi 

Post#101 » by Baski » Sat Aug 3, 2019 3:18 pm

NbaAllDay wrote:So Baski is being "called out" for saying Kawhi is overrated by the actual guy who is severely overrating Kawhi? I'm sure there's a word for that.

There are many words tbh, most of which would be frowned upon on RealGM.
HBK_Kliq_33
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,844

Post#102 » by HBK_Kliq_33 » Sat Aug 3, 2019 4:36 pm

Franco wrote:I’m pretty sure I lost quite a few braincells getting through this thread. The concept of having someone as a much better rebounder than LeBron because they got 3 specific rebounds is hilarious.

That’s almost the equivalent of me saying LeBron is a better free throw shooter than Kawhi because of his missed FT in game 7 against the Sixers, which led to a game-tying layup from Butler. :lol:

3 offensive rebounds that sealed 3 playoff wins, that's a huge difference maker. The rebounding stats were basically a wash but Leonard's offensive rebounding in late games makes him clearly superior.

Kawhi and LeBron rebounding is a .6 difference. Go show me the .6 difference on Kawhi and Lebron's free throw shooting and your point stands. You are pretty much saying the gap on their free throw shooting and rebounding is equal lol LeBron Mr 66% freethrow shooting in 2016. Kawhi is close to a Steve Nash level free throw shooter and LeBron is close to a Shaq level free throw shooter.
nbhadja
Sixth Man
And1: 1,148

Post#103 » by nbhadja » Sat Aug 3, 2019 4:51 pm

Lebron by miles.

Let's keep in mind that Toronto went 17-5 this past season without KL. KL is getting very overrated around here.

Return to Player Comparisons