Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

DatAsh
Senior
And1: 356

Re: Harden vs. MJ as a Scorer 

Post#41 » by DatAsh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:07 am

King Ken wrote:
DatAsh wrote:
King Ken wrote:Jordan nation enters with empty statements based off of nothing but raw emotion and non sequiturs.

Harden is better at scorer. It's not that hard to see if you understand the game. If you don't, continue believing in fairy tales.

This is like a Hulk Hogan stan trying to say Hogan is a better wrestler than Daniel Bryan. But but, he held the title for two years straight. Nothing will make me believe Hogan is better than Bryan. I seen the two in the ring, I can break down each styles. It's a fact Bryan is a better wrestler.

But continue to believe in fair tales. Continue to create this version of Jordan that never existed. Continue to make up nonsense about players. But but, he flops! You guys are tiring and truth be told, just not equipped for the topic at hand.

Do you think Harden is a better scorer than Lebron? Lebron's playoff scoring numbers are better than Harden's.

Yes, I think he is a better scorer than LeBron and I love Bron, he is the best of his generation. Like Magic and Bird, Jordan and Hakeem, Duncan and Kobe, etc.

How do you reconcile Lebron's superior playoff scoring?
King Ken
General Manager
And1: 5,379

Post#42 » by King Ken » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:09 am

DatAsh wrote:
King Ken wrote:
DatAsh wrote:
Do you think Harden is a better scorer than Lebron? Lebron's playoff scoring numbers are better than Harden's.

Yes, I think he is a better scorer than LeBron and I love Bron, he is the best of his generation. Like Magic and Bird, Jordan and Hakeem, Duncan and Kobe, etc.

What does this have to do with who is a better scorer? This is just cherry picking when there is a lot more context that we can draw from. This is a horrendous question when the point at hand is who is a better scorer which is Harden
DatAsh
Senior

Post#43 » by DatAsh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:11 am

King Ken wrote:
DatAsh wrote:
King Ken wrote:Yes, I think he is a better scorer than LeBron and I love Bron, he is the best of his generation. Like Magic and Bird, Jordan and Hakeem, Duncan and Kobe, etc.

What does this have to do with who is a better scorer? This is just cherry picking when there is a lot more context that we can draw from. This is a horrendous question when the point at hand is who is a better scorer which is Harden

What do you mean "What does this have to do with who is a better scorer"? The fact that Lebron is statistically the better postseason scorer seems very relevant. I definitely agree that Harden is statistically the better regular season scorer, but why do you see the postseason as irrelevant?
King Ken
General Manager

Post#44 » by King Ken » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:17 am

DatAsh wrote:
King Ken wrote:
DatAsh wrote:

What do you mean "What does this have to do with who is a better scorer"? The fact that Lebron is statistically the better postseason scorer seems very relevant. I definitely agree that Harden is statistically the better regular season scorer, but why do you see the postseason as irrelevant?

You asked who is a better scorer, now you changed to playoff talk when the point is who is a better scorer. It's Harden. Going around talking playoffs is meaningless as sample size is small, matchups are key, situation is key, etc. Too many variables.

Who is a better scorer. It's Harden.

The most efficient volume scorer in NBA history. That's a fact
DatAsh
Senior

Post#45 » by DatAsh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:18 am

King Ken wrote:
DatAsh wrote:
King Ken wrote:What does this have to do with who is a better scorer? This is just cherry picking when there is a lot more context that we can draw from. This is a horrendous question when the point at hand is who is a better scorer which is Harden

No it's not. You asked who is a better scorer, now you changed to playoff talk when the point is who is a better scorer. It's Harden. Going around talking playoffs is meaningless as sample size is small, matchups are key, situation is key, etc. Too many variables.

Who is a better scorer. Its is Harden.

Interesting. Agree to disagree.
mysticOscar
Starter
And1: 1,541

Post#46 » by mysticOscar » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:27 am

I wouldnt even put Harden above Durant and Lebron let alone Jordan
NbaAllDay
Sixth Man
And1: 1,689

Post#47 » by NbaAllDay » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:04 pm

King Ken wrote:
DatAsh wrote:
King Ken wrote:What does this have to do with who is a better scorer? This is just cherry picking when there is a lot more context that we can draw from. This is a horrendous question when the point at hand is who is a better scorer which is Harden

You asked who is a better scorer, now you changed to playoff talk when the point is who is a better scorer. It's Harden. Going around talking playoffs is meaningless as sample size is small, matchups are key, situation is key, etc. Too many variables.

This makes absolutely no sense at all. The point of being a better scorer is to be able to score at an elite level no matter who you face. This is precisely why all the 'variables' you speak of are actually extremely relevant when matching up Harden v Lebron.

If the Playoffs had less relevance, please tell me why Harden hasn't been able to replicate his scoring during the post season?
Is it not advantageous that Lebron, when teams actually lay down a potential 7 game plan in order to stop him on offense, still finds away to do it, and do it better than Harden?

Although the regular season is obviously part of the equation, there is a difference between a years worth of defensive planning and strategy that go into how you handle the elite players in the playoffs Versus the 'night to night' strategies teams use in the regular season.

You talk about a small sample size, but is 6 season worth of Lebron being a better scorer in EVERY single post season not an indication of anything to you? When the defensive plans are ramped up in the Playoffs, Lebron has proven to be a better scorer. Now that is a fact.
King Ken
General Manager

Post#48 » by King Ken » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:52 pm

NbaAllDay wrote:
King Ken wrote:
DatAsh wrote:

This makes absolutely no sense at all. The point of being a better scorer is to be able to score at an elite level no matter who you face. This is precisely why all the 'variables' you speak of are actually extremely relevant when matching up Harden v Lebron.

If the Playoffs had less relevance, please tell me why Harden hasn't been able to replicate his scoring during the post season?
Is it not advantageous that Lebron, when teams actually lay down a potential 7 game plan in order to stop him on offense, still finds away to do it, and do it better than Harden?

Although the regular season is obviously part of the equation, there is a difference between a years worth of defensive planning and strategy that go into how you handle the elite players in the playoffs Versus the 'night to night' strategies teams use in the regular season.

You talk about a small sample size, but is 6 season worth of Lebron being a better scorer in EVERY single post season not an indication of anything to you? When the defensive plans are ramped up in the Playoffs, Lebron has proven to be a better scorer. Now that is a fact.

Outside of LeBron, all players seen a dip in their playoff performance throughout their careers. That includes Jordan till the 90s as well. The 90s was a historically weak era in terms of talent depth and talent disparity. Bulls benefitted from being a lower end team in the 80s, stacking up on top 10 picks, hitting on them and when the 80s depth and talent balance ended, the Bulls and Jordan 100% benefited from it.

They simply were just too good. Unlike Durant with the Warriors and they never seem to have bad luck with injuries so this is what you have.

Let's just be honest, it's all about personnel. The playoffs is not about the best this or that. It's about the best personnel and coaching and execution at the highest level.

Bulls had a superior team with a superior coach in a weak era will always equal titles. MJ playoff metrics like everyone else dropped in the playoffs till Uncle Phil came to town and Pippen was developed. It's fact. It wasn't that he wasn't a great scorer, he didn't have the personnel.
rapscity
Junior
And1: 281

Post#49 » by rapscity » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Dont compare this bum to jordan ever. Hes not a winner. Jordan is 6-0 in the finals. Sick and tired of these stupid threads
bledredwine
RealGM
And1: 3,892

Post#50 » by bledredwine » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:38 pm

King Ken wrote:Jordan nation enters with empty statements based off of nothing but raw emotion and non sequiturs.

Harden is better at scorer. It's not that hard to see if you understand the game. If you don't, continue believing in fairy tales.

This is like a Hulk Hogan stan trying to say Hogan is a better wrestler than Daniel Bryan. But but, he held the title for two years straight. Nothing will make me believe Hogan is better than Bryan. I seen the two in the ring, I can break down each styles. It's a fact Bryan is a better wrestler.

But continue to believe in fair tales. Continue to create this version of Jordan that never existed. Continue to make up nonsense about players. But but, he flops! You guys are tiring and truth be told, just not equipped for the topic at hand.

Worst comment ever, especially since it’s hypocritical.

Here’s a stat for you-

Every single one of Harden’s playoffs stats vs Jordan’s. Go have a look :lol:

And six championships means nothing right? It was all Jordan’s defense and teammates? Ten scoring titles? The highest career PPG of all time regular season playoffs and finals?

Get out of here with that trashy comment. I don’t post stats in comparisons that are so obviously not worth any time. This when I don’t post stats. I see this thread and laugh at the posters like you who actually believe this. If you’ve read my comments, you know that I post plenty of stats. Go revisit the Harden thread if you need to learn that before making irrational, emotionally driven claims. I called his playoff Failure this year..... yet again. It’s been I don’t know, about three years in a row now?

Harden’s not even a better scorer than a durant, let alone Jordan. Go have a look at their career playoff averages buddy. Then come back with a discussion.

Here’s a better question for you all and a better thread-

Did Harden have a single playoffs that had more impressive scoring than Jordan’s worst? Go ahead and have a look. The fact that you have to look answers this thread title.
No-more-rings
Head Coach
And1: 3,850

Post#51 » by No-more-rings » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:09 pm

King Ken wrote:
No-more-rings wrote:
King Ken wrote:For me, Harden. He just more difficult regardless of era. I could bring MJ into today's NBA and make it difficult for him and really cut into his efficiency. Muddy the lane, go into zone defense, protect the lane and rotate well like v. Giannis and I can lower any verison of Jordan's impact.

You really can't do much with Harden. You just have to hard trap him, rotate well and force others to beat you. If you can score like the Warriors, you have much higher odds but if his supporting cast can outscore you, you are in trouble. It's extremely difficult for any era to guard Harden. Impossible to be frank.

MJ is impossible in his era with illegal defense and all and the lack of quality perimeter defenders in his era at the position but in today's NBA. They are well perpared for a Michael Jordan type of player. The personnel just wasn't there in the 90s. It took awhile before we started having sound 3/D players.

Everyone has legit 3/D guys with length. At that time, lol. Wasn't no such thing.

Jordan is one of the best mid range shooters ever, so i don't think it would be as easy to limit him like you say.

And what do you mean you can't do much with Harden? His scoring efficiency sees a noticeable drop almost every postseason.

Mid range v. zone defense at 195 when you can't shoot threes isn't a great value in all honestly. You can easily bump him off coverage with a defender like Middleton who's 6'8 240 and force him into Lopez and Giannis. Easily.

His numbers went up with OKC, in Houston is only drops as he is the system and you are forcing others to beat you other than him. Which you can do with hard traps, soft zones and putting a defender like Iggy, Exum when he was healthy, on him and using Gobert or Green to protect the paint and using Green to do that and protect the lane.

And outside of GS, it really hasn't been super effective in his recent run. You still got to outscore the Rox which is not easy to do whatsoever especially when at times you are playing 3-5 trying to scheme out Harden.

Not sure what this even has to do with the fact that Harden is just a more difficult matchup for any generation than Jordan is. Especially with today's rules.

Against HOU, you almost have to do a soft zone just due to Harden's playmaking skills. Against Jordan, I would go with nothing but hard zone and force him to beat me from modern 3pt NBA range.With a hard zone, I would also force MJ to create for others as well without slashing. That's when he struggled heavily. Of course in his era, I couldn't do it with Randy Wittman, Craig Elho, and guys like that. It's not possible. They just don't have the ability which is the biggest problem with MJ's era. The ability just wasn't there to defend him. The personnel just wasn't available.

I’m not a Mj stan nor an anti-Harden guy, but judging by your posts in this thread you seem to have some weird agenda against him. I mean the way you are talking about him it’s like he wasn’t one of the top 3-5 offensive players ever at worst. Zones do not slow down goat caliber offensive players, period. Lebron’s 11 finals was a rare exception, and there was clearly a mental thing going on with him too but that’s a different debate different day.

Jordan is in another galaxy as an offensive force than Giannis, so that example is reaching for straws at best. I recall having this argument with someone before, maybe it was you or maybe not.

But seriously like what the hell is “mid range vs a zone isn’t any good” supposed to mean exactly? 2 points is 2 points, and the way you are talking makes me question how much you really understand how a zone works. Younger Jordan was quick and crafty enough to be able to score inside anyway, and the versions that became elite at midrange would just shoot that all day. I honestly don’t know how you think a zone would stop prime Jordan. It worked on Giannis because he couldn’t shoot from anywhere, and didn’t have the type of craftiness to manage points otherwise.

As to all what you wrote about Harden, I don’t really know what to say other than it’s a fact Harden’s 3 often abandons him in the playoffs, and couple that with tighter whistles he loses value. The thread was scoring only, and there’s no coherent argument for Harden better as a playoff scorer, unless you like to ignore numbers in order to fuel your agenda.
Ainosterhaspie
Starter
And1: 2,231

Post#52 » by Ainosterhaspie » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:33 pm

anthony00 wrote:
King Ken wrote:For me, Harden. He just more difficult regardless of era. I could bring MJ into today's NBA and make it difficult for him and really cut into his efficiency. Muddy the lane, go into zone defense, protect the lane and rotate well like v. Giannis and I can lower any verison of Jordan's impact.

You really can't do much with Harden. You just have to hard trap him, rotate well and force others to beat you. If you can score like the Warriors, you have much higher odds but if his supporting cast can outscore you, you are in trouble. It's extremely difficult for any era to guard Harden. Impossible to be frank.

MJ is impossible in his era with illegal defense and all and the lack of quality perimeter defenders in his era at the position but in today's NBA. They are well perpared for a Michael Jordan type of player. The personnel just wasn't there in the 90s. It took awhile before we started having sound 3/D players.

Everyone has legit 3/D guys with length. At that time, lol. Wasn't no such thing.

Harden has the worst clutch percentage in the clutch in th postseason at 9%. Lower then Westbrook at 11% while jordans is 50%. Harden is helped by stats nerds becuase his high TS% and efficency which is only so high becuase he takes so many threes and freethrows. Harden is not an ideal scorer in the postseason in comparison to Jordan . Your era bias is also showing since you didn't mention the spacing he would have on offense in this era . Lol and without handchecking nobody is stopping him going to the rim.

A. He wasn't handchecked nearly as much as people today claim. Seriously, go watch the games. It was not that common. On top of that it was illegal and would get called then.

B. Players get away with plenty of handchecking and psuedo handchecking (using the arm to impede progress on the drive) in the modern game especially in the playoffs.

C. Whenever people start with the handchecking tripe I know they haven't watched a 90s games since the 90s and aren't paying attention to the modern game.

King Ken
General Manager

Post#53 » by King Ken » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:48 pm

No-more-rings wrote:
King Ken wrote:
No-more-rings wrote:Jordan is one of the best mid range shooters ever, so i don't think it would be as easy to limit him like you say.

And what do you mean you can't do much with Harden? His scoring efficiency sees a noticeable drop almost every postseason.

Mid range v. zone defense at 195 when you can't shoot threes isn't a great value in all honestly. You can easily bump him off coverage with a defender like Middleton who's 6'8 240 and force him into Lopez and Giannis. Easily.

His numbers went up with OKC, in Houston is only drops as he is the system and you are forcing others to beat you other than him. Which you can do with hard traps, soft zones and putting a defender like Iggy, Exum when he was healthy, on him and using Gobert or Green to protect the paint and using Green to do that and protect the lane.

And outside of GS, it really hasn't been super effective in his recent run. You still got to outscore the Rox which is not easy to do whatsoever especially when at times you are playing 3-5 trying to scheme out Harden.

Not sure what this even has to do with the fact that Harden is just a more difficult matchup for any generation than Jordan is. Especially with today's rules.

Against HOU, you almost have to do a soft zone just due to Harden's playmaking skills. Against Jordan, I would go with nothing but hard zone and force him to beat me from modern 3pt NBA range.With a hard zone, I would also force MJ to create for others as well without slashing. That's when he struggled heavily. Of course in his era, I couldn't do it with Randy Wittman, Craig Elho, and guys like that. It's not possible. They just don't have the ability which is the biggest problem with MJ's era. The ability just wasn't there to defend him. The personnel just wasn't available.

I’m not a Mj stan nor an anti-Harden guy, but judging by your posts in this thread you seem to have some weird agenda against him. I mean the way you are talking about him it’s like he wasn’t one of the top 3-5 offensive players ever at worst. Zones do not slow down goat caliber offensive players, period. Lebron’s 11 finals was a rare exception, and there was clearly a mental thing going on with him too but that’s a different debate different day.

Jordan is in another galaxy as an offensive force than Giannis, so that example is reaching for straws at best. I recall having this argument with someone before, maybe it was you or maybe not.

But seriously like what the hell is “mid range vs a zone isn’t any good” supposed to mean exactly? 2 points is 2 points, and the way you are talking makes me question how much you really understand how a zone works. Younger Jordan was quick and crafty enough to be able to score inside anyway, and the versions that became elite at midrange would just shoot that all day. I honestly don’t know how you think a zone would stop prime Jordan. It worked on Giannis because he couldn’t shoot from anywhere, and didn’t have the type of craftiness to manage points otherwise.

As to all what you wrote about Harden, I don’t really know what to say other than it’s a fact Harden’s 3 often abandons him in the playoffs, and couple that with tighter whistles he loses value. The thread was scoring only, and there’s no coherent argument for Harden better as a playoff scorer, unless you like to ignore numbers in order to fuel your agenda.

What are you talking about? Zones, box and 1s and traps do slow down all players. To say it doesn't is telling to whom I am talking to.

It works v. anyone. The difference is with Steph and Harden is their shooting ability with their playmaking makes zones less effective. While Jordan's slashing will be much less effective as that's the purpose of a zone. Force slashers to shoot. Always has been the purpose of them. Soft zones are to force the worse player to shoot and really should be used by teams with the right personnel like MIL, GS, PHI, etc.

MJ would be MUCH easier to stop in this generation. How you can't see that is beyond me. That doesn't mean he won't be great. That doesn't mean he won't be effective. But this 40/8/8 nonsense was 100% nonsense. It's much harder to score in the NBA today than it was in the 90's for stars and superstars. It's not even close either. Just much better schemes, zone implementations, strategies and personnel than it was back then. I don't see how this is even up for debate. Let's just go straight to the tape.

It's like you defenders want to say something but really don't understand the game at all so it's like everything you say is just nonsense.

How is Jordan in another galaxy in scoring than Giannis? It's like you forget we got Jordan full game tape as well as Giannis. We see exactly what each players do, their weaknesses, their strengths, and their actions. We got footage.

"Younger Jordan was quick and crafty enough to be able to score inside anyway, and the versions that became elite at midrange would just shoot that all day."

This is another thing I hate about all MJ stanleys which you are even if you claimed your not. The MJ that played in 1995 did not play the same way he did in 1988. Stop combining the two. Stop trying to make this super Jordan that never existed. This is why arguing with you guys is always a **** show. Because you combine 195 MJ in 1988 with 212 MJ and make these super player that NEVER existed!

Do you understand what a zone defense is? By definition a zone defense is a type of defense, used in team sports, which is the alternative to man-to-man defense; instead of each player guarding a corresponding player on the other team, each defensive player is given an area (a zone) to cover. How did Jordan himself feel about it?

And that was Jordan's argument: He believed that allowing any defense, or a zone, enables teams to gang up on the star. Gone will be the highlight-show moves and plays, the ESPN-ization of the game that others contend has been detrimental to sound play.

The NBA historically has been a man-to-man-defense league that encouraged great individual play.

But as coaches, like Hubie Brown in the 1970s, began to devise defenses to help out, the NBA instituted a series of defense rules that began to look like the Internal Revenue Service code. There was good reason for each of them, but when combined they made little sense.

So games often are spent with players pointing to lines on the court where a player is supposed to be or isn't.

Actually, many of the illegal-defense rules were designed to aid the centers, like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who were being smothered in the post area.

But the result has become a slower, unappealing setup game in which the ball is dropped into the post while the post player works with another player and three players stand around and watch.

See: New York Knicks, Miami Heat, et al.

Let's focus on what Michael said.
e believed that allowing any defense, or a zone, enables teams to gang up on the star. Gone will be the highlight-show moves and plays, the ESPN-ization of the game that others contend has been detrimental to sound play.

Because this type of the defense will slow down any version of Michael Jordan or ANYONE who's played basketball.

It's not just a zone, it's because cutting off all driving lanes at the top of the key and forcing him to get the ball out of his hands. Tell me which version of Jordan would be successful with this type of defense?

Once again, until you understand the game better, you just don't understand or even know what you are talking about.
King Ken
General Manager

Post#54 » by King Ken » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Ainosterhaspie wrote:
anthony00 wrote:

Harden has the worst clutch percentage in the clutch in th postseason at 9%. Lower then Westbrook at 11% while jordans is 50%. Harden is helped by stats nerds becuase his high TS% and efficency which is only so high becuase he takes so many threes and freethrows. Harden is not an ideal scorer in the postseason in comparison to Jordan . Your era bias is also showing since you didn't mention the spacing he would have on offense in this era . Lol and without handchecking nobody is stopping him going to the rim.

A. He was handchecked nearly as much as people today claim. Seriously, go watch the games. It was not that common. On top of that if was illegal and would get called then.

B. Players get away with plenty of handchecking and psuedo handchecking (using the arm to impede progress on the drive) in the modern game especially in the playoffs.

C. Whenever people start with the handchecking tripe I know they haven't watched a 90s games since the 90s and aren't paying attention to the modern game.

Harden might be the most handchecked player I've seen.

Just look at his highlights, he stays getting handchecked but he is too **** big for it really bother him much.

This is from MJ's best season, the defense of course was as horrendous as ever.

anthony00
Analyst
And1: 1,514

Post#55 » by anthony00 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 pm

Ainosterhaspie wrote:
anthony00 wrote:

A. He wasn't handchecked nearly as much as people today claim. Seriously, go watch the games. It was not that common. On top of that it was illegal and would get called then.

watched hours of jordan games bro...... and i didn't say there wasn't handchecking today but if you're comparing that to the 90's and 80's.............. when the knicks and pistons used to knock him out the sky. This isn't even getting to lebron who harden doen't touch nor steph, magic, stockton, bird etc....
Ainosterhaspie
Starter
And1: 2,231

Post#56 » by Ainosterhaspie » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:33 pm

Well now you're shifting your talking point. You were taking about handchecking not general physicality which is also generally way overblown.
King Ken
General Manager

Post#57 » by King Ken » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:56 pm

anthony00 wrote:
Ainosterhaspie wrote:
anthony00 wrote:

watched hours of jordan games bro...... and i didn't say there wasn't handchecking today but if you're comparing that to the 90's and 80's.............. when the knicks and pistons used to knock him out the sky. This isn't even getting to lebron who harden doen't touch nor steph, magic, stockton, bird etc....

Knicks and Pistons aren't the only NBA teams from 1984-1998 and at their peak, they were physical with EVERYONE. Didn't have the best athletes nor were the most skilled. They had to use their mind and physicality to win games. Bill Laimbeer said as much. It seems like MJ fans see that as every team in the NBA at the time which was completely false. A lot of teams in the 80's and 90's were NOT physical. Most were uptempo and extremely fast break based. Especially in the 80's and early 90's.
KembaWalker
General Manager
And1: 10,735

Post#58 » by KembaWalker » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Harden gets stopped all the time when the games matter. Didn't this guy miss like 25 straight 3s in the playoffs not that long ago? MJ couldn't be stopped when it mattered. Pretty simple logic to me, sorry Ken. You're argument is kinda empty. Like Harden's regular season stats
Morb
Junior
And1: 82

Post#59 » by Morb » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Kek, I don't like Jordan and Harden, but in current pussy league - Jordan still would be 30/5/5 on 58+% TS even without 3pts. Could he shoot 10 3PTA on 31% like Harden in playoffs? Maybe.)
King Ken wrote:Outside of LeBron, all players seen a dip in their playoff performance throughout their careers. That includes Jordan till the 90s as well. The 90s was a historically weak era in terms of talent depth and talent disparity.

I can cherrypicked healty T-Mac, who improved his game 5 straight years, playing in modern best defensive era in trash teams.
Current league and rules forced you to MOOORE 3PTA, like HALF of your shots, bruh. And pushed TS and ORtg.
Though main Jordan's "rivals" Drexler and Malone - was chokers in playoffs))
PG Lebron '09, SG Vince '01, SF T-Mac '03, PF Wilt '62, C Shaq '03.
no-zone-baby))
kuclas
General Manager
And1: 3,905

Post#60 » by kuclas » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:08 pm

U forget hand checking was legal in MJ era. Those step back 3 pointers harder for harden to get off with hand checking. I guess harden could still shake free and take 4 steps back instead of his 3 step travels.

Return to Player Comparisons