Kobe
39%
Steph Curry
61%

Total votes: 123

Sublime187
Rookie
And1: 1,092

Re: Who's Better: Peak Kobe or Peak Steph? 

Post#121 » by Sublime187 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:03 pm

I don't even have the heart to compare Kobe to anybody at the moment.
MyUniBroDavis
General Manager
And1: 4,856

Post#122 » by MyUniBroDavis » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:05 pm

Sublime187 wrote:I don't even have the heart to compare Kobe to anybody at the moment.

I honestly dont really like comparing players anymore, which is weird considering this is a PC board lol

Just appreciate the greats, as much as this place tries to take an analytical no emotional full stats perspective on players we get connected to this game on an emotional level, and regardless of how anyone wants to rank kobe hes career as a legend is undoubtedly top 3 ever (AS A LEGEND). Example, yeah you could argue guys like duncan and shaq had better career but in terms of as a LEGEND? In terms of GREATNESS? Kobe. All day. Anyone who doesnt think so lives in their own world

Yeah you could spend time making arguments for him and demonstrating how he was much better than his impact but id much rather just appreciate what we had and ignore all these debates
iggymcfrack wrote: I have Bird #19 and Kobe #20 on my all-time list and both guys will probably get passed by Jokic by the end of this season.

^^^^ posted January 8 2023 :banghead: :banghead:
wutevahung
Pro Prospect
And1: 665

Post#123 » by wutevahung » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:55 am

MyUniBroDavis wrote:
Sublime187 wrote:I don't even have the heart to compare Kobe to anybody at the moment.

I honestly dont really like comparing players anymore, which is weird considering this is a PC board lol

Just appreciate the greats, as much as this place tries to take an analytical no emotional full stats perspective on players we get connected to this game on an emotional level, and regardless of how anyone wants to rank kobe hes career as a legend is undoubtedly top 3 ever (AS A LEGEND). Example, yeah you could argue guys like duncan and shaq had better career but in terms of as a LEGEND? In terms of GREATNESS? Kobe. All day. Anyone who doesnt think so lives in their own world

Yeah you could spend time making arguments for him and demonstrating how he was much better than his impact but id much rather just appreciate what we had and ignore all these debates

Basketball is the only sports I watch, discuss online, and listen to podcast about. I just feel like it no longer matters right now. Maybe in a month or so, but right now, I just don't care about offensive efficiency, win streaks, MVP, or whatevers.

However, it is kind of therapeutic to know that regardless of where you rank him, top 3, top 5, top 10, top 15, top 20, he has perhaps made a huge impact on you or people around you, and we are all hurting, and he is #1 at breaking our hearts :(
CodeBreaker
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,228

Post#124 » by CodeBreaker » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:40 am

nurseryc wrote:In shock anyone would consider Steph above Kobe. Is this for real? Well, too each there own,

off-ball and "gravity"

Welcome to RealGM's PC board

Return to Player Comparisons